Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Is MGX too long for me?
  • STX
    I tried with Aneros MGX for the first time. I followed the instructions properly, and did some relaxations and contractions. But I felt nothing for 15 mins other than a slight pain.

Then I gave up and wanted to try again. Surprisingly, when I pulled it out a bit, I suddenly had a strong feeling, like I want to urinate. But if I release Aneros at this moment, it would slip back deeper and the feeling would be lost.

Does that mean MGX is not suitable for me?
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    (this post was edited 2007-02-02 21:25:04)

Pardon me if this question seems odd but how tall are you? The reason that I ask is that, believe it or not, height is used as a criteria for sizing these devices to an individual.

BF Mayfield
  • STX

Originally Posted By: B Mayfield
    Pardon me if this question seems odd but how tall are you?

BF Mayfield

175cm / 5'8"
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    STX,

The SGX was originally developed for men 5' 6" and under. According to the manufacturer, ones build (chiefly height) has a relationship with respect to the proximity of the prostate and the anal opening. What you've described sounds much like the massager is over-reaching somewhat. The idea that you start to sense the urgency to urinate only when the massager is being drawn out would seem to indicate that. Although you don't fit the height profile precisely, it's close enough that it might still be a factor. The only other issue to consider is, are you angling the unit upward toward your penis as you pull it out. If so this may be more indicative of the massager simply not rocking high enough to engage the anterior wall of the rectum (unless you are articulating it manually).

BF Mayfield

• The SGX was originally developed for men 5' 6" and under.

So.... what does this mean for those of us that are 6'4"....?
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    That the SGX is probably not for you. That leaves you with the MGX, Helix, Eupho, Maximus and very soon....the Progasm.

BF Mayfield

P.S. I'm 6'4" as well!