Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

"Letting go"
  • Hey Charlie,

Thanks for the tip. I relaxed during the precursor stage and I noticed that my heart was beating heavily this time. The only problem is that this stage still does not last long enough. I need to ask one more question. When you say to "let go" does that mean to cease contractions? I keep contracting, but the pleasure just melts away. On the plus side, I believe I have made more progress with every session!
  • charliecharlie
    (this post was edited 2007-01-15 10:46:52)

Hello Skalifut,

"Letting Go" means resisting the urge to control what your body and mind are experiencing. Somewhat paradoxically, it also means to make a conscious effort to resist your body's instinctual reaction to new stimuli.

It does not necessarily mean that you should stop contracting, if contractions got you to this higher plateau where orgasm is imminent. Just don't think that a stronger contraction will put you over the edge. Someone on this forum once used the fishing analogy: if the fish is nibbling around the hook, don't reel in the line until the fish has swallowed the bait.

Hope this advice is helpful. I'm sure others will have better ways to explain what this mean. Take care,

Charlie