Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Completley unsatisfied! (by the way Hello from a new user ^
  • Hi everyone! I recently purchased to mgx aneros from ILF, the creators of the Flesh-light (which I LOOOOVE btw :D). The reason I decided to buy one was because of my recent interest in anal play. I have been recently touching and playing with my hole while masturbating as I found it to heighten my pleasure. When I researched it a bit and found this product, it goes without saying that reading about a hands-free full body super orgasm intrigued me greatly...

After a few sessions with this thing, and I have also been reading the forums here a lot to get all the possible advice and make sure I was doing everything right, I have to say that I am in utter disappointment. My first session I was somehow able to achieve some form of pleasurable sensations, i.e. a couple of random anal contractions that felt kinda cool. But this was obviously nothing near an orgasm of any degree. Every single attempt I have done after that resulted in even worse results. Following is a list of things I have noticed about using that aneros, and are what I dislike, and why I think I am going to just give up:

1. While inside of me, it really doesnt seem to be pressing against the prostate, I can feel it hit the prostate only when I use the handle to tilt the aneros towards the front of my body.
    2. I have located my perinium(sp?) but even with the front lever thing being placed on it, it doesn't really seem to have any effect.
    3. I have read people saying that if at first it isn't really working, just use leave it in and use it as a masturbating aid. Here is a HUGE problem for me: I find it incredibly hard to get an erect penis while this thing is in me. Hard to believe? I can't explain why but this has been the case. When I finally do get myself hard, the proceeding masturbating is some of the least satisfying I have ever experienced. My orgasms that I give myself while the aneros is in me are extremely unsatisfying compared to normal masturbation.

Did I make the wrong decision? Is this thing not for me or what? I can't jump to the conclusion that anal play isn't for me because sometimes I rub my hole while masturbating and it can feel really good...

so sad and disappointed... ;_; (it IS a lot of wasted money after all..)

• Originally Posted By: PoorTom
    Hi everyone! I recently purchased to mgx aneros from ILF, the creators of the Flesh-light (which I LOOOOVE btw :D). The reason I decided to buy one was because of my recent interest in anal play. I have been recently touching and playing with my hole while masturbating as I found it to heighten my pleasure. When I researched it a bit and found this product, it goes without saying that reading about a hands-free full body super orgasm intrigued me greatly...

After a few sessions with this thing, and I have also been reading the forums here a lot to get all the possible advice and make sure I was doing everything right, I have to say that I am in utter disappointment. My first session I was somehow able to achieve some form of pleasurable sensations, i.e. a couple of random anal contractions that felt kinda cool. But this was obviously nothing near an orgasm of any degree. Every single attempt I have done after that resulted in even worse results. Following is a list of things I have noticed about using that aneros, and are what I dislike, and why I think I am going to just give up:

1. While inside of me, it really doesnt seem to be pressing against the prostate, I can feel it hit the prostate only when I use the handle to tilt the aneros towards the front of my body.
    2. I have located my perinium(sp?) but even with the front lever thing being placed on it, it doesn't really seem to have any effect.
    3. I have read people saying that if at first it isn't really working, just use leave it in and use it as a masturbating aid. Here is a HUGE problem for me: I find it incredibly hard to get an erect penis while this thing is in me. Hard to believe? I can't explain why but this has been the case. When I finally do get myself hard, the proceeding masturbating is some of the least satisfying I have ever experienced. My orgasms that I give myself while the aneros is in me are extremely unsatisfying compared to normal masturbation.

Did I make the wrong decision? Is this thing not for me or what? I can't jump to the conclusion that anal play isn't for me because sometimes I rub my hole while masturbating and it can feel really good...

so sad and disappointed... ;_; (it IS a lot of wasted money after all..)

poortom, i've also recently purchased the mgx and have had the same results...after several attempts...i too have had the same feelings as you have posted. is there any help? markbren
  • BusterBuster
    Hi PoorTom,

If as you say, and I quote, "After a few sessions with this thing". A few sessions?? There are guys here that are working on months and months of experimentation with this. I was at it a good 7 months before I could report anything major from my sessions. That is an average of 1 to 2 (sometimes 3) seessions per week.

You also say that "I have also been reading the forums here a lot to get all the possible advice and make sure I was doing everything right". I am assuming that you did not miss the forum posts from guys talking about their frustration with their progress.

Unfortunately, we have become a society of immediate gratification. I am not excluding myself from this. I do, however, think that you should not give up. Read the recent post from Enamegra, he was at it for quite some time as well and I will bet that he felt like giving up along the way. I would also bet that he is as thankful as he can be that he never did.

As far as your inability to get an erection with the Aneros, I know that there are guys that talk of these raging erections, while during my sessions, I barely have a chubby most times. My guess is that will change for you once you get more used to the process and have more success generating sexual feelings.

The orgasms generated from masturbation while the Aneros is in place are pretty intense for me. The most intense of my life I would say. The fact that yours are not that great, I dont know what to say about that. Maybe that will change as well. I had to wake up my prostate to this whole process. It was something that did not happen quickly.

Again, I stongly urge you and others (markbren) to not give up. I do not know if this is something that is completly unobtainable for some guys. I would like to think that everyone has it in them somewhere, it just takes more time and work for some.

Have a good day gentlemen.

Buster