Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Having second thoughts already...
  • After spending hours reading EVERYTHING on this forum, I decided to order a Helix last night.Hours of deciding between the MGX or Helix....and finally I said to my self "make a friggin decision and order one already". I can't wait to try it ! (almost even went for overnight shipping, then a calmed down and decided I can wait a week.)

Now I'm still confused if I purchased the right one. Did I rush to a decision and made the wrong choice? Should I have gotten the MGX ? I thought about buying both,but decided it was too expensive and I should concentrate on learning with one and not to confuse myself switching between them to try and "make it work".

I realize after reading all the information on these boards that there is no "magic" Aneros model to buy and different people will enjoy different models and have different sensations with each.

What I am asking for is some comments to affirm I made a good decision on the Helix so I can relax my mind and be able to enjoy the product when it arrives in a few days. Thanks in advance !
  • TripperTripper
    Gonzo,

Your thorough research paid off! You have absolutely made the right choice. If you don't have quivering, shuddering, and twitching within 30 days I would be surprised. Please stand by for a nice ride. Don't forget to report your progress on the forum.

Trip
  • charliecharlie
    Hey Gonzo,
    Relax and enjoy your Helix! It's a great unit which will take you to places you have never been. Just be patient because what you are about to experience is something new and it takes time for your body to adjust and your mind to be able to recognize the precursors to a dry orgasm. Good luck and let us know how it goes.
    Charlie
  • nood1963

It will rock your world! Peace, Nood