Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

design of the perineum pressure point?
  • the flat "fin" shape seems pinchy to me.

any reason the little pressure point protuberance that goes against the perineum is not more comfortable? say, spherical, or ovoid, with the long axis (instead of the point) going against the skin?

as it is, i get a little distracted by the shape and feel of its thin point and even sometimes it feels slightly too pointy.

thoughts?

• TripperTripper

Originally Posted By: lesseenow
    the flat "fin" shape seems pinchy to me.

any reason the little pressure point protuberance that goes against the perineum is not more comfortable? say, spherical, or ovoid, with the long axis (instead of the point) going against the skin?

as it is, i get a little distracted by the shape and feel of its thin point and even sometimes it feels slightly too pointy.

thoughts?

You must have the MGX with the aggressive tab. Anyway, many threads are out there on this subject. Some simply wrap a little toilet paper around the tab to soften. Some use a cloth. Both also help to keep the perinium area dry. One post uses a ping pong ball....but I think that is just a marketing ploy to sell ping pong balls (lol).

Trip
  • Pan
    I aslo found the fin to be uncomfortably agressive. I personally just wrap a small piece of cotton cloth over the top and secure it with a hair-tie. Works great for me.

I find the ball-shaped tip on the Helix to be much less harsh, but still use the cloth cover for added comfort.

Best of luck.
  • Tony
    I agree that the flat(as I call it, "coin shaped") disc gets uncomfortable at times. I have suggested to the Aneros support on several occasions that the perineum tab should be shaped more like a ball. On the last occasion, They replied that they would submit my suggestion to the research and development team. But I have seen another anal stimulator on the market with the perineum stimulator ball shaped. I haven't tried it, nor have I heard from anyone who has. So I should hope that the Aneros should "wake up and pay attention" lest a competitor steal the market from them by making a more comfortable device.
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: lesseenow
    the flat "fin" shape seems pinchy to me.

thoughts?

there are several advices in the forum on how to make it more comfortabel. See f.i. my advice on using hot glue. I RECENTLY CHANGED THE BALL OF HOT GLUE ON MY MGX A BIT (asymetric ball of approx. 1 cm of glue...: AND THIS VERY NIGHT I HAD MY FIRST REAL G R E A T ORGASMS..... after 1.5 years of increasing pleasure th MGX and Helix. The MGX works better with me. Now this night i will try it a second time... i'll let you know...

i am so happy

the thing works. guys, keep confidence, read and read and and read all advices, pick your intersting things and experiment and have fun..