Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

'The Cone'?
  • I'm lost on this device. How if this device used? I have looked at the picture of it, and cannot figure out how it's to be used. Do you put it over your penis? Do you put the tip of it up your butt? Sorry to be so graphic, I'm just trying to figure out how it's used.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    It's a device that according to the manufacturer can be used by both sexes. It's a pink silicone cone with a rather elegant vibrator incorporated into it. I presume that it may sat upon or used for some "pointed stimulation" of ones perineum.

I'll say this....it LOOKS intriguing....at some point I just may have to check one out myself!

BF Mayfield
  • There is a set of images showing how it may be used at this address:

http://www.bedroompleasures.co.uk/sex-toys/popup_image.php?pID=3355&image=2

Interesting....
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hey Guys!

I'm with you on this one Brian!

I receive the "Blowfish" weekly newsletter and this has been featured there in the past... (a little expensive, but I would volunteer as a test dummy for this! LOL!)

You never know what this multi-functioned vibrator could do for your perenium???

Later, Hlaser

• fcotton
    I will let you know.

I purchased a Cone from Blowfish. Unfortunately it died shortly into it's first real session. My replacement is due Monday. (Blowfish said that the failure rate has been very low.)

I've looked at the pictures and even played for a while and I am still trying to figure out what position(s) will work. My first attempt was focused on the hypothesis - that the point of the cone should be mildly penetrating the anus.

When the cone failed I had moved from a couple of uncomfortable positions with the cone below me to one where I was on my side with the Cone against the headboard of my bed. This was inspired by the cone literature showing a women using the cone up against a wall while she was facing away from the wall and cone.

Disclaimer: My shortened try with the cone was after a orgasmic Aneros session. Any perceptions may have been colored by an extremely heightened initial condition.

The manufacturer has stated that it is good for a male anal orgasm.
    The feeling was that of waves traveling all the way up and down the from the anus, up the rectum and to a buzzing prostate. This was most similar to the precursor to one of my few rectum focused Aneros orgasms. I'm not sure if those would be characterized as anal orgasms.

I'll be back later with answers.