Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

My first 2 attempts and a question.
  • Hi,
    I stumbled across this Aneros web site only last week and was so intrigued by the whole thing that on reading the forum and all the instructions I decided to purchase the MGX and 'give it a go'. On receiving earlier this week I proceeded to try a couple of times and as yet haven't really managed to reach the heights many people have written about. I know it takes time and patients and i'm willing to keep going in the hope that something will happen one day.
    My one question is regarding the difference between contracting the anal sphincter muscle and the PC muscle, is there any difference between the two, I know that the PC muscle is tightened by imagining you are having a pee and stopping 'mid stream', but is that different than contracting your sphincter muscle ?? I feel I need to know as this seems a big factor when using the Aneros.
    Sorry if this seems a rather obvious query but any advice would be gratefully received.
  • Ward
    Hello and welcome aboard,
    For a good description on what to do and how to do it, go to the best of the bee line thread and read "AROUSAL AND GENERATING SENSATIONS WITH ANEROS." This is a great starting point. I have four rules that really worked for me.(from the "a little fed up thread)
    1) "DON"T EXPECT ANYTHING" Take BMayfields advise and toss out everything you think you know or read in the forum about getting that elusive super "O" and approach this whole thing with a new mindset. Go after it expecting nothing but a good traditional orgasm at the end of the session. I can't stress this enough "DON'T EXPECT ANYTHING" enjoy the ride for what it is nothing more. Don't try to hard and put a bunch of pressure on yourself to hit the super "O".
    2) DO NOT GET FRUSTRATED. As soon as you start to feel frustrated, even a little bit, rub one out and enjoy the great feeling of a a huge orgasm.
    3) NO MORE THAN AN HOUR PER SESSION. Long sessions will lead to frustration. Trust me on this keep it short I'm not saying watch the clock but avoid the long session. And don't sleep with it in. I've done this and yes I did get some cool feelings but it a real hit or mis proposition. Try it after you have found the "O".
    4) THE ONLY GOOD FRUSTRATING IS SEXUAL FRUSTRATION. Give a day or 2 between sessions. I found that if I obtained for 2 or 3 days, the anticipation would get me a bit randy if you know what I mean. Also I tried edging 5 or 6 times on the in between days never ejaculating (Edging is masturbating just short of ejaculating ).It helped.
    Remember big part of this whole thing is rewiring your brain to understand and feel the sensations generated on your prostate. For some it happens very quickly, and some of us unfortunatly it can take quite awhile. Trust me it's worth the effort. It's very spectacular when you get there. Enjoy the journey.
    Cheers
    Ward
  • Allaun
    I came across this from a article and I was wondering. Has anyone heard of a male unable to acheive orgasm from anal stimulation? I've played with myself once or twice, and have had 2 experiances with anal sex. (recieving) It wasn't that it hurt, it did a little but it was the fact I felt NOTHING. I mean, i expect to feel rubbing of a penis inside me or some kind of stimulation postive or Negative. But all i felt was bored because i couldnt feel anything. Then i tried giving anal to a guy but yet again, no stimulation what so ever. I mean, i didn't even feel my penis being rubbed. Its bothered me for a couple years because to be honest, i feel left out. I'm kinda jealous so many males in the world are able to sense ANYTHING. It has me worried actually. Do you think this product will help?
  • charliecharlie
    In response to Mango's questions about the PC and sphincter muscles:
    From my experience, the whole muscle type, contraction type, contraction strength thing was totally confusing at first. It is somewhat analogous to learning how to ride a bike, you just have to hop on and figure how to go forward without falling down. Once you do, which I am sure you will, you will say, "oh that's what they mean."
    Mango, you will be using muscles you didn't even know you had, and you will learn to use your diaphram, glutes, hamstrings, etc. as you build strength and try new positions.
    Sorry I cannot give you a more precise answer to your question, but on the bright side, you will have a lot of fun figuring out the answer on your own. Be patient and keep us informed of your progress.
    Charlie