Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

• jw
    Would putting a vibrator in contact with the Aneros add to the sensation or would it be too much of a distraction?
  • BusterBuster
    In my opinion, a distraction.

Buster
  • calton
    jw -

I agree fully with Buster. The joys of an Aneros come with the subtleties of sensation that are generated by your muscle and breathing control all in a receptive sexually charged body.
    A vibrator whilst it may initially add 'interest' to the session will effectively start to deaden sensations on your prostate and result in disappointment. In some instances following the use of a vibrator it may be a little while before you can return to get maximum sensation back in your prostate.
    So my recommendation is - no! Others may differ, but ...

calton
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    I concur with Buster and Calton on this one. Vibrators are fun for a momentary "jolt", but they effectively obliterate the sensations that we're looking for when building a Super O. (I had written on this some time ago now in my Key's thread). As Calton has described, the intensity of a vibrator can actually desensitize the prostrate, such that more and more stimulation is required for one to "feel" anything, (what is in essence a negative feedback loop precisely the opposite process that occurs during the non-ejaculatory orgasmic response.)

So why does the manufacturer sell them? I presume because people have requested them so often that they felt a need to respond to the demand. Nonetheless, reliance on a vibrator, particularly one that makes direct or indirect contact with the prostate presents one with a dead end in this sensual journey that we call the Super O.

BF Mayfield