Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

First time Aneros virgin user - Abso-F*cking-Lutely F*ntas
  • jonny1964
    Hi all

I just tried my brand new Helix, and, well, what a thing!

I'm a gay guy living in Sydney, Australia, stumbled accross the Aneros web site while grazing the web one day, forgot about it, sort of, and eventually went back to the site and ordered one online...

Took a week to arrive, and I was a bit concerned that Australian customs would wan an explanation of what the baby was (which didn't happen, but had it, I would have told them striaght up!)... Got home from the post office about five hours ago, and started setting up... (actually I'd intended to wait till next weekend, yeah, as if....)

I have to admit I was a bit skeptical when I opened the package; wondering if I'd bought an expensive little white-plastic poo with curley arms, useable henceforth as a blunt letter-opener. As I say, I'm gay, have been around and enjoyed all sorts of things; live (and have worked) around gay saunas and sex clubs, have been used to much bigger things up there... (yeah, that's right, I love it too). I'd read a testimonial somewhere by another gay guy who claimed that it didn't do much: was good admittedly, but nothing guys who get penetrated aren't already used to.

So anyway, I did the shower, dimmed the lights, put on the sea-waves cd, grabbed some video-head-cleaner (if you don't know what that means, you probably should), lubed up and popped it in.....

Nothing much, for ten minutes or so.

I'd printed out the online instructions (three typed pages...), started reading them, started on the deep breathing exercises... I dunno, it didn't feel bad at all, quite nice in fact, but nothing to get exited about.

But then, don't ask me what happened, things started heating up. What had felt ok, started feeling good, and what felt good started feeling better. At first, the abutement knob seemed too loose, barely touching me, I even stuffed a tissue under it for a better fit. But as the sudden, unexpected feelings started firing off, everything jsut seemed to fall into place. Within ten minutes or so, I was moaning and writhing around like I very rarely do when having sex, penetrative or otherwise.

It just kept getting better too. At first I was wondering what position on the bed I should keep for effect: the question became redundant pretty quickly. Pretty soon I was in a condition where I just had to do it.

I kept thinking, \"F*ck, that has to be it, surely,\" but then I'd chance to move a bit in a new direction, or discover that I could move the handle a wee bit, or start contracting with a different rhythm or intensity, and it would be a whole new experience. I've no idea how many internal, wave like orgasms I had or how many new horizons I suddenly saw, I wasn't counting, but it was a lot. I knew I was having orgasms because I started moaning like a beast everytime one hit...

I normally tend to be a slow cummer, so I started masturbating my penis, not a lot, but enough to discover that it changes the emphasis of the experience a lot. By the time I was heading towards blowing, I was pullling it pretty fast, but hardly aware at all that I was. My focus was definitely in different places.

I have to say too, that once things got going full swing, the way the Aneros slid backwards and forwards in my anus felt soooo good. Totally different experience to having a man's penis inside.

I don't know whether I was supposed to or not, but I certainly found that using a moderate amount of amyl (poppers) helped me block out the outside world and \"sink\" into the experience in a very immersive way. Didn't need much, mind.

I found I could control whether I blew or not: the sensations gave me plenty of warning that things were getting close, so I was able to edge up pretty much at will. When I finally decided to tip over the edge, the orgasm, though not the highlight, was one of the most \"complete\" I've had in a long time... a definite, good ending to the session.

I don't know why, but after, my vocal chords were relaxed, and my voice deeper...

If guys are having a harder time to get into this machine than I was fortunate to have, I'd only say, keep at it! I suspect the trick is to stop worrying about things. It's like you are at a closed door; you keep nudging it, and eventually it opens a lilttle bit, letting out some light. After that, it's easy and natural to nudge the door wider, bit at a time. Before you realise it, you are inside.

A fabulous thing about the helix too is that there is obviously a lot there to explore, it just isn't going to be the same ol' same ol' any time soon at all.

While I was at it, I kept thinking, \"Hell, I have to tell my friends about this one, this is faaar too good a thing to keep to yourself.\" I'm not usually into doing product endorsements, but this baby is certainly going to be told about by me: including to my doctor.

Cheers

Jonny
  • zanebluezaneblue

Poppers raise dopamine. A safer way to raise dopamine is to take high dose fish oil. (Men on blood-thinning medication like Coumadin or aspirin therapy or who take lots of OTC pain relievers or who are scheduled for surgery or allergic to seafood should not take fish oil). I recommend taking enough fish oil to get 1600 mg of EPA and 800 mg of DHA.

Just had to post that--sounds like an amazing experience right off the bat for you, great post.