Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google
Which type of orgasm???
  • geezer
    I have read that there are two major types of orgasm obtainable with the aneros, Anal and Prostate, are the sensations identical to each other or what is the difference??
    I can understand the anal one as sensations there happen fairly easily , the prostate one seems to be more difficult to generate major sensations with, my experience seems to be that very minor contractions produce intense anal sensations but virtually nothing for prostate sensations, does one need to be more agressive with contractions on order to get the prostate to "react"??
    Thanks in anticipation of some good answers.
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: geezer
    I have read that there are two major types of orgasm obtainable with the aneros, Anal and Prostate, are the sensations identical to each other or what is the difference??
    I can understand the anal one as sensations there happen fairly easily , the prostate one seems to be more difficult to generate major sensations with, my experience seems to be that very minor contractions produce intense anal sensations but virtually nothing for prostate sensations, does one need to be more agressive with contractions on order to get the prostate to "react"??
    Thanks in anticipation of some good answers.

I get the prostate orgasms going. If I feel I'm gonna blow I transfer the orgasm to the anus. Both ways I have been in a state of orgasm for 2-3 minutes.