Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Still hoping, praying, clinching...
  • rocket
    I'll admit right away that I'm a bit skeptical about some of the claims...I'll also admit that I hope that the effects are [if anything] understated. I got really excited about it when I stumbled across it, and I'm slightly fearful that my expectations are unrealistic and interfering with the pleasure.

I've used my Aneros five times now. Granted, not a lot. I'm not disappointed, but somewhat dismayed and a bit frustrated. I can't say that i've felt ANYTHING short of mild rectal pressure. I've never felt an overwhelming [the term often used in the forum] desire to urinate. In fact, the only pressure that does come is when I REALLY bear down on my muscles and attempt to draw the thing up to the roof of my mouth. I've tried several times to find the \"sweet spot\" to no avail. I really have tried - some of the sessions lasting over two hours. I've yet to experience any discomfort, but I really do want this to feel better...or at all. I'm not a veteran of anal play, but I have experimented a bit in the past [vibrating bullets, small things], so I'm not averse to the idea.

So. Should I request the refund and chose a larger version? [i.e. ask for an exchange] Should I attempt to modify using a heat gun? [which I have, but I do fear breaking it and needing to replace it - i can't afford to buy two or three of them]

Mostly, what should I be doing at the onset? Should I do absolutely nothing but breathe and concentrate, allowing it to work on its own, or am I supposed to be doing serious sphincter gymnastics? Has anyone had any luck putting a vibrating bullet in the handle? I've found myself still excited about the prospect of using it, so I'm not giving up, but I would like to experience something.

Advice?

Thanks,

Rocket

P.S. - Please post the video soon, I've missed every chance to see any of them.
  • Tom L

Originally Posted By: rocket
    I'll admit right away that I'm a bit skeptical about some of the claims...I'll also admit that I hope that the effects are [if anything] understated. I got really excited about it when I stumbled across it, and I'm slightly fearful that my expectations are unrealistic and interfering with the pleasure.

I've used my Aneros five times now. Granted, not a lot. I'm not disappointed, but somewhat dismayed and a bit frustrated. I can't say that i've felt ANYTHING short of mild rectal pressure. I've never felt an overwhelming [the term often used in the forum] desire to urinate. In fact, the only pressure that does come is when I REALLY bear down on my muscles and attempt to draw the thing up to the roof of my mouth. I've tried several times to find the \"sweet spot\" to no avail. I really have tried - some of the sessions lasting over two hours. I've yet to experience any discomfort, but I really do want this to feel better...or at all. I'm not a veteran of anal play, but I have experimented a bit in the past [vibrating bullets, small things], so I'm not averse to the idea.

So. Should I request the refund and chose a larger version? [i.e. ask for an exchange] Should I attempt to modify using a heat gun? [which I have, but I do fear breaking it and needing to replace it - i can't afford to buy two or three of them]

Mostly, what should I be doing at the onset? Should I do absolutely nothing but breathe and concentrate, allowing it to work on its own, or am I supposed to be doing serious sphincter gymnastics? Has anyone had any luck putting a vibrating bullet in the handle? I've found myself still excited about the prospect of using it, so I'm not giving up, but I would like to experience something.

Advice?

Thanks,

Rocket

P.S. - Please post the video soon, I've missed every chance to see any of them.

Hi Rocket,
    Give it time. I myself took quite a while before I really started to get something out of my sessions. As I have stated in other postings I applaud those who get results right out of the box, but I personally believe that this is not so for most men. I cannot stress enough the importance of not putting a huge burden of expectations on yourself during your sessions. Check out some of the postings by the experts, especially by B. Mayfeild. There is some great info there and can help you greatly.
    I feel that this is something that one must learn. This is new territory for you, so give yourself some time to get used to the terrain. Learn how to make it work for you. This in itself takes time. For me it was and still is a slow process of self discovery. I have been at this for over a year and I was able to acheive a super "O" once, and it was very short. I can say though that every time I use it I learn something new. It is still as exciting as the day I got it. So look at this now as a quest of self discovery that will eventually lead to something great. Don't rush it, for me the trip has been half the fun. I have learned more stuff about me than I could have possibly imagined. To the quest...Tom