Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

the waiting..
  • Fhelix
    Hi,

To introduce myself; i'm a 31 year \"old\" married man, i've been experimentig with anal play for quita while, but never seem to have found what i was looking for.
    Now that i stumbeled on this site, i have a pretty good feeling this might be it.
    I just ordered a helix holiday pack a few days ago.
    Since then i've been reading a lot on this forum (applause to Mainfield!).
    day after day the curiousity/excitement grows, like a child a few days before chrismas.
    Fact is the last few days i've been almost constantly aware of my anal area, just because the aneros plays with my mind.(so he already seems to be working, even before he arrives ;-)
    Now i'm wondering, is there anything i can do in the meanwile to prepare/excercise/train myself? (i already shaved my perineum, since i read this way the tab should better stay in place)
    I know i should keep my expectations down, but boy do i have a hard time doing so reading these testimonials :-)
    Thx for any suggestions, and in a few days, i hope i can report a nice first experience!
    Till then playing with my mind,

Fhelix.

• Fhelix

Originally Posted By: Fhelix
    Hi,

To introduce myself; i'm a 31 year \"old\" married man, i've been experimentig with anal play for quita while, but never seem to have found what i was looking for.
    Now that i stumbeled on this site, i have a pretty good feeling this might be it.
    I just ordered a helix holiday pack a few days ago.
    Since then i've been reading a lot on this forum (applause to Mainfield!).
    day after day the curiousity/excitement grows, like a child a few days before chrismas.
    Fact is the last few days i've been almost constantly aware of my anal area, just because the aneros plays with my mind.(so he already seems to be working, even before he arrives ;-)
    Now i'm wondering, is there anything i can do in the meanwile to prepare/excercise/train myself? (i already shaved my perineum, since i read this way the tab should better stay in place)
    I know i should keep my expectations down, but boy do i have a hard time doing so reading these testimonials :-)
    Thx for any suggestions, and in a few days, i hope i can report a nice first experience!
    Till then playing with my mind,

Fhelix.

Sorry, should have been applaus to Mayfield!
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Fhelix,

Sounds like you're experiencing a little anal anticipation . Some people who are anally activated can experience little butterflies centered in this region.

While you're waiting for your helix to arrive, try closing your eyes and doing some visualizing. Become aware of your breathing. Focus your breathing into to lower abdomen...distending the area a little at a time. Start with some gentle anal contractions. Hold for several seconds and release. Become aware of all sensations that go with it .. (the contraction itself and the sensations that come from the release as well). Explore generating sensations with subtle contractions for a while...then throw in an upgraded (more moderate) contraction, and see how it compares. Stronger don't necessary produce more pleasurable sensations...again experiment.

Try your best to avoid touching your penis during this exploration. Concentrate instead on generating sensations with your breathing and anal contractions.

Have fun.

BF Mayfield