Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Prostate fluid
  • pilgrim
    Biology was never my strong point. I'd like to know if the prostrate fluid exits through the penis or anus. I have been curious about anal orgasms and looking at this website for a while. I bought an aneros and a silicone 'G' spot vibe and seem to be getting nowhere with the contractions thing. However, when i thrust the vibe in and out vigorously i had a good feeling and lots of clear fluid coming from my anus. I had feelings of needing to pee and all sorts of other feelings but can't seem to get them sorted out in my head at all. Any advice on where to go from here would be appreciated.
    Also, if there is a woman in the Geneva , Switzerland area who is into anal orgasms, please get in touch to exchange ideas or even to meet up.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Pilgrim,

Prostatic fluid is expelled from the penis ONLY! The anus is not self lubricating, ergo the necessity for artificial lubrication (KY, etc.). In so far as the anal orgasm goes, this is a term that describes a type of non ejaculatory orgasm .

In regards to where you go from here, check through this forum thoroughly and don't forget to look in on the BEE LINE link as well.

BF Mayfield