Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google
First time..... Definately not the last!!
  • Wow!! What an experience!! I cant wait to try again. This experience has not wore off yet. It has been 45 minutes and I'm still light headed from the two super O's. Incredible, absolutely incredible! I am here to share my first time. I am a believer. The first time was very (is still) euphoric, I followed the instructions... thinking about the prostate, relaxing then its like the others say, IT TOOK OVER!! I can only describe the first O as convulsing and intensely pleasurable with no ejaculation, it lasted about a minute and a half, when I stopped it to catch my breath I thought I was going to have to pass out! I am at a loss for words other than I couldnt believe what had just happened! about 4 minutes later I relaxed again and started concentrating on the massager massaging my prostate and thats when it really took over, I thought I was going to blow but I didnt, this one was different in feeling, hard to compare but I thought I was out of control with total control (strange...but good). When I came down off that one I thought now would be a good time to touch myself and go the full mile, I did and it was awesome!!! I didnt blow all over the place or empty out the prostate but I am very confident and (smiling right now) sure that when it happens I will probably yell or bite the pillow or wake the neighbors or break the bed, pass out who knows LOL. I cant wait to find out.
  • Edit
    Hi guys. I read everything I could find on the internet, did my research and bought an Aneros Maximus. It arrived last night. I was a little apprehensive about experiencing the sensations I had read about, but had a couple of drinks, cleaned out my ass, squirted about 4 ml of lube up my butt, assumed the recommended position and inserted the device.

Yup. I wanted to pee immediately, just as indicated. I then lay very quietly and just focused on a television program, keeping an eye on the clock to let 10 minutes or so pass and just simply relaxed. I do Yoga, so I understand the effect of breathing and relaxation.

The instructions said to start with small contractions, timed with breathing and that's just what I did. The key, from what I had read was to perform and hold a minor contraction (about 1/4 of maximum), whatever that was. I figured it out. And it started. I was a little freaked out, but here is what I experienced:

I did moan uncontrollably... deep groaning and moaning noises I have never heard myself make before. Thank goodness the windows were closed.

My body did shake uncontrollably... My arms, torso and legs shook in each "wave" of physical orgasm. I was in the recommended position and when I did extreme and prolonged contractions, I shouted out loud and every muscle in my body flexed. The fact that I was controlling this stimulation, hands free... using just the muscles in my butt kept each wave rolling.

These orgasms do come in waves... I can't figure out why, nor care why, but they do. I experienced them, so I know it's not just bullshit I read on a website and my mind playing tricks on me.

The waves: All of a sudden, I would just relax my ass and they slowed to a stop. I was probably doing this because I was breathing so heavily or was overstimulated. After some rest, relaxation and recovery, I would do some more minor contractions and then off I went again. Fan-fucking-tastic!

I switched to a position on my back with my feet pressed against each other, legs open for a while and yes... my hips began to buck uncontrollably and my body shook with another physical orgasm. I remember repeating "wow", "wow", "wow", as I had no control of what was going on... nor cared. I was getting off, man!

And yes... two hours later (seemed like minutes), I completely and unexpectedly had semen on my stomach. Freakin' AWED ME. Wasn't even hard.

Once I realized what had just occured I decide to manipulate my penis to see what would happend. I decided to jerk off with the Aneros still inserted and hit my neck with another load of semen just a minute or two after the involunatary ejacution.

After-effects. Not only did I sleep like a baby, but I awoke with a giant erection. My ass still remembered last night's event and I started clenching my butt muscles and was aware of the sensation on my pre-morning-piss prostate. Yup... manually hurled another load onto my chest to start the day. I got laid last night and was VERY pleasant to be around today!

I'm even more apprehensive tonight as I am going to make my body have sex with itself again with the Aneros and have no idea what to expect in this session. Session 1 rocked, that's for sure.

Hmmm... maybe I'll let you know. Is any of this familiar to you guys?

Toolin.

• Edit

Originally Posted By: TexasTooling
    Hi guys. I read everything I could find on the internet, did my research and bought an Aneros Maximus. It arrived last night. I was a little apprehensive about experiencing the sensations I had read about, but had a couple of drinks, cleaned out my ass, squirted about 4 ml of lube up my butt, assumed the recommended position and inserted the device.

Yup. I wanted to pee immediately, just as indicated. I then lay very quietly and just focused on a television program, keeping an eye on the clock to let 10 minutes or so pass and just simply relaxed. I do Yoga, so I understand the effect of breathing and relaxation.

The instructions said to start with small contractions, timed with breathing and that's just what I did. The key, from what I had read was to perform and hold a minor contraction (about 1/4 of maximum), whatever that was. I figured it out. And it started. I was a little freaked out, but here is what I experienced:

I did moan uncontrollably... deep groaning and moaning noises I have never heard myself make before. Thank goodness the windows were closed.

My body did shake uncontrollably... My arms, torso and legs shook in each "wave" of physical orgasm. I was in the recommended position and when I did extreme and prolonged contractions, I shouted out loud and every muscle in my body flexed. The fact that I was controlling this stimulation, hands free... using just the muscles in my butt kept each wave rolling.

These orgasms do come in waves... I can't figure out why, nor care why, but they do. I experienced them, so I know it's not just bullshit I read on a website and my mind playing tricks on me.

The waves: All of a sudden, I would just relax my ass and they slowed to a stop. I was probably doing this because I was breathing so heavily or was overstimulated. After some rest, relaxation and recovery, I would do some more minor contractions and then off I went again. Fan-fucking-tastic!

I switched to a position on my back with my feet pressed against each other, legs open for a while and yes... my hips began to buck uncontrollably and my body shook with another physical orgasm. I remember repeating "wow", "wow", "wow", as I had no control of what was going on... nor cared. I was getting off, man!

And yes... two hours later (seemed like minutes), I completely and unexpectedly had semen on my stomach. Freakin' AWED ME. Wasn't even hard.

Once I realized what had just occured I decide to manipulate my penis to see what would happend. I decided to jerk off with the Aneros still inserted and hit my neck with another load of semen just a minute or two after the involunatary ejacution.

After-effects. Not only did I sleep like a baby, but I awoke with a giant erection. My ass still remembered last night's event and I started clenching my butt muscles and was aware of the sensation on my pre-morning-piss prostate. Yup... manually hurled another load onto my chest to start the day. I got laid last night and was VERY pleasant to be around today!

I'm even more apprehensive tonight as I am going to make my body have sex with itself again with the Aneros and have no idea what to expect in this session. Session 1 rocked, that's for sure.

Hmmm... maybe I'll let you know. Is any of this familiar to you guys?

Toolin.

Dude, let us know how it goes tonight....you just gave me a hard-on :-)