Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google
  • celest
    I recently purchased the Helix model and had it sitting on my shelf for the past 2 weeks. Tonight I decided to give it a try... I've read alot on the forums about different techniques, problems with the Helix, etc... but figured I'd give it a shot anyway...

First thing I must note is that I wasn't as excited as I could have been... I think I was trying just out of curiousity more then excitement... so I'm not sure if this had anything to do with the session... but... with that said...

I got a few "sensations" from the Helix, nothing to get overly excited about...afterall it is my first time using it. But one thing I did notice is that the area at the entrance to my rectum was in a dull to sharp pain 95% of the time. Mind you, I am VERY new to anal play, and any "in and out" movement for me is very very painful, which is why I decdied to go with the Aneros because it's not a toy designed to be moved in and out constantly. but I'm thinking the pain was more from my squeezing then anything else. Is this normal? Will this pain go away? I think it was interfering with my ability to sense pleasure.

I also noticed that it didn't put "a lot" of pressure on my prostate. I'm not sure if it's because I do like a considerable amount of pressure there or maybe I was expecting more (have tried anal play twice before, once with a small vibe and other time with using finger). I ended up achieving orgasm through penile play after about an hour, but the orgasm didn't feel the same as that "flowing orgasm" rather then the "pumping" ones. Not sure if its because of the pressure or opening to anus was with larger objects that prevented the anus from squeezing.

Overall, I was just curious to find out if this pain at the opening of the rectum will subside and go away. Thanks.

Celest
  • Edit

Don't get discouraged! I had the same experience and the people here were very helpful with replies. I think the experience is different for everyone, from what I've read. I'm pretty new to anal, too. The first time I used it, I almost got there (to the Big O), but the next day had a lot of soreness and pain. I think this pain was the sphincter muscles, not the prostate. Try this: use a lot of lube, really relax as you put it in, sit quiet for about 15 to 20 minutes until you can no longer feel the Aneros inside you, then begin to "feel" for it, after a session has ended go into the bathroom before pulling it out (I think pulling it out is when you bruise yourself), pretend to defecate — I know, but trust me — you have to pull on the Aneros but not hard, let your bodies own way of getting things out do the work for you. When i started doing this I no longer had the sphincter pain afterwards. Some words of advice: don't contract hard, be gentle; don't pull and push the Aneros around inside you by the handle!!! I tried that last night because i had read of a couple of people doing that. I felt fine afterwards but then woke up later that night and had to pee. OMG!!!! I had the most painful burning sensations ever and after i went back to bed coulod hardly get to sleep because everything hurt so bad. This morning, just a dull ache. I'll never do that again! For me, the gentle method works best: no hard contractions, use your body's own method of getting it out, and don't move it by hand. Hope this helps. I think the more you use it and get familiar with it the more comfortable and less pain you'll have. Normally (except last night!) I can use it for up to two hours with no pain or soreness at all afterwards.