Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

First time experience...
  • The_Fury
    ok i have followed the instruction on the product and read a number of threads here about it and i went ahead and tried it.

THe first major thing i need answered is this, when i was contracting the device it sort of went at a weird angle! i mean the handle wasslipping to the left side of me and the other handle type but was on the right side of my scrotum!, is this normal? it does say anything about this happening anywhere!

I did not have any pleasurable feelings at all, i felt nothing in short and at some points when i had to reposition the device because of the fact it was moving to a strange angle it would hurt.

I am using the correct methods as described as well as using plenty of anal lubrication.

Please help!
  • Edit
    Make sure you dont have it in backwards!!! the big loop goes to the rear. the small tab to the front.
  • Edit
    well i have made sure of that! silly! i also saw the video too but it still does it!!
  • Edit
    Anyone? am i the only one?
  • Tom L

Originally Posted By: The_Fury
    ok i have followed the instruction on the product and read a number of threads here about it and i went ahead and tried it.

THe first major thing i need answered is this, when i was contracting the device it sort of went at a weird angle! i mean the handle wasslipping to the left side of me and the other handle type but was on the right side of my scrotum!, is this normal? it does say anything about this happening anywhere!

I did not have any pleasurable feelings at all, i felt nothing in short and at some points when i had to reposition the device because of the fact it was moving to a strange angle it would hurt.

I am using the correct methods as described as well as using plenty of anal lubrication.

Please help!

Hey Fury,
    I have an idea for you, if you have not already tried this. Make sure that your the perinium area that the Aneros front tab makes contact with is dry, and try to keep that tab centered. If you are laying on your side it is possible (if the tab gets lube on it) to slide severly to one side thus allowing the back loop to move sideways. Even if you are on your back it can slide around if it gets wet. A few times when I inserted the Aneros I accidently got lube on the tab permitting it to slide around. If this happens the tab will never stay on the "sweet spot" and it causes the back loop to rub on your butt cheeks screwing things up. If the front of the Aneros goes left then back back will move right and vice versa. Keep the base of your penis and that whole area as dry as possible. You need the tab to stay put and not move around in order to keep pressure on your "sweet spot". In centering the front tab the back will be centered where it belongs also. I think that by keeping that area as dry as possible might just do the trick. Let me know if this helps and best of luck...
  • Edit
    I see i will try this, by tab do you mean the very end here:

http://www.malegspot.com/images/anerosmgx-n.gif the very top bit of it?
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: Tom L

Please help!

Hey Fury,
    I have an idea for you, if you have not already tried this. Make sure that your the perinium area that the Aneros front tab makes contact with is dry, and try to keep that tab centered. If you are laying on your side it is possible (if the tab gets lube on it) to slide severly to one side thus allowing the back loop to move sideways. Even if you are on your back it can slide around if it gets wet. A few times when I inserted the Aneros I accidently got lube on the tab permitting it to slide around. If this happens the tab will never stay on the "sweet spot" and it causes the back loop to rub on your butt cheeks screwing things up. If the front of the Aneros goes left then back back will move right and vice versa. Keep the base of your penis and that whole area as dry as possible. You need the tab to stay put and not move around in order to keep pressure on your "sweet spot". In centering the front tab the back will be centered where it belongs also. I think that by keeping that area as dry as possible might just do the trick. Let me know if this helps and best of luck...

Also i dont have a syringe to inject the lube either, so what should i do? Wouldnt putting the aneros in there cause the end of it to get lubed up anyways?

Thanks for all your advice on this!
  • Tom L

Originally Posted By: Tom L

Please help!

Hey Fury,

Also i dont have a syringe to inject the lube either, so what should i do? Wouldnt putting the aneros in there cause the end of it to get lubed up anyways?

Thanks for all your advice on this!

Hey Fury,
    When I mention the tab I am talking about the front part of the Aneros. The back part is the curly part, so the front tab is the wider part. This is designed so that it puts pressure on the area just above the anus. This area is also described as the "sweet spot". During a session this tabs puts pressure is on this spot at the same time the Aneros massages your prostate. This dual action is what you need to acheive the elusive super"O".
    When using a lube to help with the insertion and to help with the proper movement of the Aneros I have found that less is better. You do not really need alot. Just a light coating on the Aneros and then a small amount in the dropper(an infants medicine dropper) for the inside. I fill the dropper about 1/3 full. Go down to your local pharmacy and you can get one. They are really cheap. They have a tapered end which helps with insertion. It also has a bulb on the other end for drawing the lube in. Try and not get any lube on the outside area. If you do, wipe it dry before inserting the Aneros. After you insert the Aneros take a tissue and again carefully wipe off the excess lube that might be around the outside. I found that this helps keep the area really dry.
    Now make sure the front tab is centered and lay back in whatever position you like and relax and breath. At first, before you do any contractions, feel that the Aneros is centered and not moving sideways, but instead digging in. At this time you should also feel for a slight pressure on your prostate. If you do not give yourself some time. I found that it can be a learned feeling. With this area dry, you should find that the unit is staying centered. I hope that you find this helpful and not too confusing. The best of luck ......"to the journey".
  • Edit
    Thanks again for the reply!

I tried it just before again and nothing at all, i have found that what you mentioned before did help it no longer slips and goes at an angle as much anymore which is very good.

One thing i have noticed is that i do not get any sensations that i need to pee when its in like most people seem to, also the guide recoomends that you lie on your side with your knees into your stomach which i did not try so i should try that as well next time.

What you have suggested i will also try out, however i have yet to 'feel' my prostate i have generally felt nothing no pressure on anything while it's in, but i am willing to keep perservering until i get it to happen for me!

Thanks again for all your help!
  • Edit
    I should also mention that when i manually brought myself to orgasm it felt like it was supressed by the aneros, there was high feeling, wth is going on?
  • Maximus
    If you are new to anal play like I was when I started using the Aneros, it may take some time before your prostate becomes sensitized enough to feel anything. Even then, the sensations are much more subtle than what you'll experience stroking your penis.

You also might find that a different position helps. I found that kneeling bent over the bed was more stimulating than the lying on side position.

-Max