Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Frustratio and Delight
  • Roger
    I had a very different session last night. It started out 'normally' -- geez Super-Os are becoming Normal. After 4 or 5 Super-Os, I decided to try and ejaculate to finish off, but I just could not get a good erection.

I have found it difficult in the past to have a 'regular' orgasm after having Super-Os. It seems that for me, once the Super-O switch gets turned on, it stays on and takes over. I have also found that my first couple of Super-Os are always accompanied by a very strong erection, but then it goes away and doesn't return for the rest of my session.This time I was absolutely determined to have a regular orgasm. I tried lots of things and got some great sensations -- Super-Os really sensitize my penis -- but no erection, no way.

I was pretty frustrated by now, it was getting late, and I really needed some relief. So, I decided to put the Aneros back in and see if I could have a few more Super-Os. Boy did I! It was an amazing experience. These Super-Os started very deep inside me, built slow, and produced incredible waves of pleasure. It was like my entire abdomen was coming and spreading out to encompase my whole body. It was very intense and soothing at the same time. I wish I could better articulate these sensations. Needless to say I found my relief and didn't regret not ejaculating in the least!

This really is a continuing journey of self-discovery.

Have Fun!
  • Roger
    Doh!! I misspelled the thread title. It should be 'Frustration and Delight', of course. I must have scrambled my brains a little during my sessions last night:)