Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

The elusive perineum pressure point!
  • biddlema
    It is obvious from reading the threads in this forum that one of the primary keys to successfully reaching a Big “O”, or any of the higher levels of pleasure, is to find the elusive perineum pressure point.

I managed to successfully find mine once (so far), thanks to a comment Matt (a.k.a. thicktop4u) made about moving the tab just to the right of center. I tried it using my MGX and to my surprise, successful reached a Big “O” that session. It may have been a coincidence, maybe not! Unfortunately, I have not been able to do it again (even it has only been a couple of weeks)! My lack of success could be attributed to many things, but I suspect the perineum tab to be one of the main culprits.

I recently purchased a Helix, for a couple of reasons. First, it doesn’t have the ribs that seem to irritate my rectum after prolonged use. Second, it is slightly larger and appears to be better designed to focus more pressure on the prostate. Anyway, the tab on the Helix is smaller (more focused) and hits a slightly different spot then the MGX.

“FleshJoe” has even provided a method for modifying the location of the tab.

My problem, and probably a problem for many others in this forum, is how do you know when you are in contact with the perineum pressure point? I realize that we are all different, and that the exact location and size of the perineum pressure point may differ, but how can we know that we are hitting the right spot.

Several people in the forum and the Aneros instructions all give a general location for the perineum, but how do you know when you’ve actually found it…short of having a Big “O” and saying I guess that was it!.

When I examine myself I find several areas between my scrotum and my anus, that when pressed, can provide some sort of stimulation or sensation. Unfortunately, it is very difficult to separate or identify differences in the sensations. A couple of people mention a coin or dime sized flat spot, which I have also found, but it doesn’t feel any different then the others. I’ve tried the three fingers approach (away from the anus) to help locate it, but I’m still not sure.

If anybody can offer some description of the sensations they have when they press the correct spot, it could greatly help others like myself. If it is, as I suspect it may be, a simple matter of trial and error finding the right location on your own body, then I am already on the right track.

But if anyone can offer some descriptive information, for trying to identify when you have found the elusive perineum pressure point, please share it with us! Me, and many of my fellow forum members, would appreciate any additional information you may have to help us identify when we have found the correct spot.

Thanks,
    Woody
  • Edit
    Here's what I do (and I think this also corresponds to what others do).

Step 1: get hard. manipulate your penis till you have a raging hard on.

Step 2: press with a pointed object (e.g. the non-business-end of a pen) in your perinium. Spots that cause a strong swelling sensation in the head of your penis are good candidates.

Step 2 is a trial and error thing, there are lots of spots where I press and lose my erection right away (they kinda work like deflators :) ).

Step 3: modify the aneros to hit one of these spots that causes the good feelings identified above in step 2.
  • Edit
    I found that as the aneros tab hit the "spot" it instantly felt the you wanted to pee very strongly, then it settled down and as the aneros went to work all those sensations came together. If the pee feeling dod not happen, I gave up right away as no other real sensations would follow.

• Originally Posted By: geezer
    I found that as the aneros tab hit the "spot" it instantly felt the you wanted to pee very strongly, then it settled down and as the aneros went to work all those sensations came together. If the pee feeling dod not happen, I gave up right away as no other real sensations would follow.

Likewise, as my aneros "slids home" into me, I feel like a small discharge of either pee or precum takes place. If not I also know nothing will happen. I now know exactly where to guide it as it slides in so always hit the spot with the MODIFIED MGX.

Matt