Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

• zipper
    Okay, I have the MGX and have had it for about a couple of weeks. The first time I inserted it, after about a half hour I got very close to what I guess is the Big O. My heart started beating faster, my vision went all wavy, and I felt really intense sensations where the aneros was. I panicked, became "too aware" and the whole thing stopped. I wound up having a conventional orgasm just because it would have been really frustrating to not have anything happen. Next day, really sore butt. I felt kinda bruised.

Okay, so a couple of days later I tried it again. Nothing, except the sore butt. A few days ago I tried it again. Okay, this was really weird. I had this sort of out-of-body experience where my body seemed to disappear for about ten to fifteen minutes. My whole being was the aneros and my prostate. I'm serious, it was like the rest of me disappeared. No orgasm, though - at least no waves of unbearable pleasure or anything, just a weird altered state of consciousness. Afterwards, I was totally, totally relaxed. It felt very zen. Next day, sore butt.

I am a bit confused. I'm NOT contracting hard or anything. In fact, I'm barely contracting at all. I've read many of the posts here and am trying a more zen-like approach of "doing nothing" but letting it work on its own. I'm lying on my side like the instructions say, beathing steadily and slowly, and after awhile it does start to gyrate and wiggle around entirely on its own. I know that maybe I need to be patient before a Big O happens, but two things trouble me: number one, the sore butt. I'm not sure whether it's my sphincter muscles, or if I'm bruising my prostate with this thing. I can't tell. It's not searing pain, just a dull uncomfortable throb for a day or two after. I've read this can happen with overcontracting, but I'm hardly contracting at all. I should mention that anal play is pretty new to me. Second, and this is a big one, do you need to have an erection for this to work? I've read a lot of posts where people talk about having super hard-ons. I cannot keep an erection with this thing in. It doesn't make me erect, and if I get myself erect it quickly goes away. Every experience with this that I've had so far as been totally limp. Also, after I use it, along with the sore butt, my dick has no desire to get erect. It's like my whole equipment takes a break for a couple of days. Is this normal?????????

HELP!

• Originally Posted By: zipper
    Okay, Okay, so a couple of days later I tried it again. Nothing, except the sore butt. A few days ago I tried it again. Okay, this was really weird. I had this sort of out-of-body experience where my body seemed to disappear for about ten to fifteen minutes. My whole being was the aneros and my prostate. I'm serious, it was like the rest of me disappeared. No orgasm, though - at least no waves of unbearable pleasure or anything, just a weird altered state of consciousness. Afterwards, I was totally, totally relaxed. It felt very zen. Next day, sore butt.

I am a bit confused. I'm NOT contracting hard or anything. In fact, I'm barely contracting at all. I've read many of the posts here and am trying a more zen-like approach of "doing nothing" but letting it work on its own. I'm lying on my side like the instructions say, beathing steadily and slowly, and after awhile it does start to gyrate and wiggle around entirely on its own. I know that maybe I need to be patient before a Big O happens, but two things trouble me: number one, the sore butt. I'm not sure whether it's my sphincter muscles, or if I'm bruising my prostate with this thing. I can't tell. It's not searing pain, just a dull uncomfortable throb for a day or two after. I've read this can happen with overcontracting, but I'm hardly contracting at all. I should mention that anal play is pretty new to me. Second, and this is a big one, do you need to have an erection for this to work? I've read a lot of posts where people talk about having super hard-ons. I cannot keep an erection with this thing in. It doesn't make me erect, and if I get myself erect it quickly goes away. Every experience with this that I've had so far as been totally limp. Also, after I use it, along with the sore butt, my dick has no desire to get erect. It's like my whole equipment takes a break for a couple of days. Is this normal?????????

HELP!

Hi Zipper,

It's Matt, I introduced the "Do Nothing Technique" to the group. If you go up to the sticky post:"My First Super Orgasm" you will see how I stumbled on it.

You will also see that at the end of the post, I describe what may happen in terms of out of body experiences.

This is due to an understanding of the sexual energies that are being generated by using the Aneros.

I can not comment on the uncomfortable feelings, after a relatively short time. Erection issues: it is not only possible, but desirable in terms of the Super O, to completely forget about your penis and to NOT have an erection. You want ALL the energy to be used interiorly and not diverted outside. That being said: Sometimes mine is rock hard ! As was the case last night.

I use my technique only flat on my back, and infact, while I sleep. Just about every night. After several hours of sleep I awake in some stage of a "Super O", sometimes erect, sometimes not. It is not unusal to experience these in both my dreams and awake ...... and usually my "session" takes up most of the night, falling asleep, reawakening etc.

Hope this helps ................ try laying flat regarding the soreness issue. Also flat on your back but with the knees drawn up and feet flat.

Matt
  • biddlema
    Matt,

Congratulations on introducing the 'do nothing' technique!

Zipper,

Anal Discomfort
    Unlike some of the veterans in this forum (B Mayfield, FleshJoe), I've only been using Aneros, on and off, for a couple of years. However, I have experienced the same anal discomfort that you are describing. In fact, it frustrated so much in the beginning, that I actually got rid of my first Aneros (SGX).

I was able to eliminate most, if not all, of my anal discomfort by using and better distributing more lubrication. I found that K-Y Jelly works best for me.

Proceedure
    After cleaning myself (I use a rectal syringe - large rubber bulb), I place a small amount of lube (about the size of an M&M) on my middle finger and rub it on, around, and in my anus until my finger slides in and out easily. I then take a small syringe (much like the one Jackson uses in his video) and inject some into myself. Then I take another M&M size drop and rub it all over the Aneros, until the shaft (only) is well covered. Finally, before inserting it I place another smaller drop on the tip of the Aneros.

Since I have been following this lubrication proceedure, I have been enjoying my MGX much more and have had very little discomfort. I have also managed to achieve my first Big "O".

I have recently purchased the Helix, primarily because it has no ridges. I believe the ridges are at least partly responsible for the discomfort that some of us seem to experience. I have only used the Helix once, so far, and can't really report on any differences. I still have my MGX, but am hoping the Helix will provide even greater pleasure, while further reducing the discomfort I sometimes experience from prolonged (several hours) use.

Erection
    I have enjoyed my Aneros both with and without an erection. However, like Mayfield and many others in this forum stress, touching or playing with your cock to get an erection will detract from the sensations Aneros can provide.

When I recently experienced my first super "O" I was hard as a rock and straining to get even harder when it happened. I don't know if an erection is required or normal, but I can tell you that all of my really intense pleasure from Aneros have been with or caused a straining erection.

No foolproof answers
    Just about everybody in this forum wants to help others, like you, experience the pleasures that they themselves have discovered using the Aneros. Some never will! Others will have their own, different experiences/pleasures.

I guess the best advice anyone can give you, is to try and relax. Don't let yourself get frustrated. Just like Jackson did in his video, no big "O" this time; no big deal. Just keep reading this forum and trying some of the various techniques discussed. And by all means keep asking questions.

I hope this helps.

You can e-mail me if you want.

Hang in there! It's worth the journey!

Woody