Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

You Loose!!
  • biddlema
    There are a lot of guys out there that think this is a scam to sell a product.

YOU LOOSE!

It takes patience and some practice, but you will never experience any thing like the orgasms you can achieve with Aneros. They are incredible!

From reading the different entries in this forum either Aneros works differently for different people, or some are blowing smoke.

You don't have to do anything to make Aneros work. Exercises may get things started, but the secret is to relax and just let it happen. I got so frustrated trying to find the big-O, I threw away the Aneros twice over a 18 month time frame. I'm glad I didn't give up!

Lots of lube (some inserted), lay on your side with one leg bent so that its at a 90 from your body, insert whichever Aneros you have and realax. Just let your body take over, don't force it!

Anyway, if you need some help, or want to talk, you can e-mail me at [email]iwoodluv2@hotmail.com[/email]

Hang in there...ITS WORTH IT!
  • Edit
    Hey there! Agree with every word you say.

One thing: I tried sending email and it bounced. If ya feel like corresponding send email to fleshjoe at fleshjoe nospamnow dot spammersfuckoff com
  • Roger
    I couldn't agree more.
  • Edit
    I think you mean "You Lose".

An interesting freudian Slip, however. :)

Oh, and I agree.