Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Increased Blood Flow??
  • geezer
    It may be my imagination or wishful thinking but I have noticed a fairly distinct increase in quality of my erections after about 6 months of Aneros use and being in my early 60's this was a significant discovery. The initial use of the Aneros provided very limited erection strength but as time has gone on there is a major increase in quality and quantity.Lets hope it continues.
  • calibre

Originally Posted By: geezer
    It may be my imagination or wishful thinking but I have noticed a fairly distinct increase in quality of my erections after about 6 months of Aneros use and being in my early 60's this was a significant discovery. The initial use of the Aneros provided very limited erection strength but as time has gone on there is a major increase in quality and quantity.Lets hope it continues.

Hi Geezer
    It is very encouraging to hear reports of health improvements from using the Aneros. I wonder which device you are using. Have you had any problems or improvements with urine flow?

I have had better urine flow and overtime my sex life has also improved, at an age of 53 I have a number of sexual related problems, low sperm count, over producing a hormone that is adversely affecting my interest in sex (always fighting against it) and urine flow. I must say my wife is extremely understanding and we still have a great sex life.

I am presently using the MGX (November 04) awaiting arrival of the Helix, the Helix gives a more vigorous massage so I am excited to be able to formulize a fair comparison on the health issue between the two devices.

From both points of view health and Super O I have hopes of high expectancy from the Helix, however I will just have to wait and see.

HIH (Aneros) have produced an excellent product that many of us have benefited by and for me I am just so pleased with my health improvements.

HIH are due to launch a new product for hemorrhoids in the near future, HIH just get better.
  • calibre
    Just one other point of interest, although I have a low count the physicians told me that I had no chance of having children, miracles do happen I have a lovely 18 yr old daughter.
  • Edit
    Yes, urine stream is much stronger, am using the mx and sgx model , just got the helix and am a bit dissapointed with it so far. The mx was reallly giving me fantastic sensations but the helix just seems to have no motion to it at all. I think the helix concentrates more on the prostate whereas the other models also stimulated the anal glands and thus provided more sensations. Will be interesting if the Helix needs an actual new learning curve or will turn out to be not really suitable for me. Congrats on the Daughter..!!!