Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

A Possible Regimen for All 3 Next Gen?
  • I have all three of the Next Gen models and think that they are all excellent. I have tried them all in individual sessions to learn their separate traits. However, today I decided to use all three in a single session. It turned out to be one of the most pleasurable Aneros massages I have had. I started with the Eupho to take advantage of its delicate massage. I used it for 20 minutes for the \"anal awakening\" phase. I then inserted the Helix for the next 20 minutes because it really hits the prostate and ampulla for a more vigorous massage. (The Helix abutment tab does not press very hard on the perineum, so you can gently twist it from side to side for an excellent anal massage.) For the last 20 minutes (with my anus very awake and open to larger things) I inserted the Maximus with its more traditional (but larger) Aneros shape. I decided to not finish with an orgasm, but just wanted to feel the massage it was so good. Several hours later I was still having very pleasurable feelings. Any thoughts?
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Funny you should mention it, I've done pretty much the same thing (all 3 in the same session) myself. Although my sessions with all the Next Gens haven't been quite as structured as yours (with 20 minutes on each), I've been able to experience the distinct sensations that each of these devices provide. I like to mix it up too, following different sequences. Hey, it all about having it fun.

When in doubt....manipulate the variables ....(keep mixing it up!)

BF Mayfield