Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Confusing Signals
  • Big O
    I just got my Aneros. Normally anal play causes a burning sensation on my anus, unless I'm using a vibrator non-penatratively. This is the case even with large amounts of lubricant. But I decided to give Aneros a try as a final option to see if my biology is even inclined to register my prostate as a pleasure zone, since God knows it hasn't up to this point.

I find that the abutment tab works, as it presses on the only place of pleasure I've been able to identify for myself further back than my testicles. However, I feel no sensations of pleasure inside where the head of the Aneros is massaging. Mostly what I feel is either an urge to do a #2 or nothing at all.

Here's my confusion: if the abutment is in the right place, as it seems to be, then does it stand to reason that the rest of it is in the right place? I'm thinking the SGX wouldn't solve my problem, because the position of the abutment would probably be wrong for me.

It must be rubbing my prostate, since it pushed some precum out of me the first time -- more than from usual arousal. Is it usual to feel nothing inside?
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: Big O
    I just got my Aneros. Normally anal play causes a burning sensation on my anus, unless I'm using a vibrator non-penatratively. This is the case even with large amounts of lubricant. But I decided to give Aneros a try as a final option to see if my biology is even inclined to register my prostate as a pleasure zone, since God knows it hasn't up to this point.

I find that the abutment tab works, as it presses on the only place of pleasure I've been able to identify for myself further back than my testicles. However, I feel no sensations of pleasure inside where the head of the Aneros is massaging. Mostly what I feel is either an urge to do a #2 or nothing at all.

Here's my confusion: if the abutment is in the right place, as it seems to be, then does it stand to reason that the rest of it is in the right place? I'm thinking the SGX wouldn't solve my problem, because the position of the abutment would probably be wrong for me.

It must be rubbing my prostate, since it pushed some precum out of me the first time -- more than from usual arousal. Is it usual to feel nothing inside?

I have the same feeling as you. Every time I insert the aneros in, I don't feel a thing. Taking out the aneros is a challenge too.
    Now it cause a burning, reddish aread around the anus. What happen uh ?
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Big O,

The abutment tabs on the SGX and the MGX are virtually identical, so you wouldn't loose anything there by making the switch. The SGX is, as I think you're aware, smaller in the body than the other Aneros models. In essence you could count on less contact from this unit than from the other models, that it is unless your prostate is situated somewhat closer to your anus (as appears to be the case with some users out there).

I would however suggest that you hang in there with the unit that you now have for a while before making any changes. If you are new to anal play, this kind of stimulation can take some getting used to. I might suggest that before you begin your sessions, start with a nice hot bath or shower during which you devote some time to some non-penetrative anal massage. At some point it's a good idea to introduce some perineal massage as well. Try to relax and at the same time work towards trying to entice your rear into wanting the penetration. Avoid penile contact while you're doing this, focus your thoughts around making your anus and prostate your erotic center. If you are so disposed, watch some good erotica. When I first started out with this I liked to watch female masturbation particularly the type that showed someone penetrating herself anally. I would just follow along at the same time (although somewhat slowly). It's a great way to get yourself aroused and keep the focus anally/rectally/prostatically centered.

In so far as the burning goes, this may be a function of an inability to relax, a reaction to the type of lubrication being used, presence of hemmorhoids, and even perhaps your diet. Where does diet come into play? Anal irritation is often associated with it,... lack of fibre, spicy foods, and the over consumption of alcohol can often times cause a certain degree of swelling or irritation. Such swelling and irritation might easily be ignored but for the friction that's caused by engaging in anal play. After reading this, if you believe that your diet might indeed be a factor, clean up your act. Cut out the spicy foods, cut down on the alcohol, and up ramp up the fiber in your diet. One last thought, you may want to consider using an enema before your sessions if you are not doing so already. If the Aneros becomes contaminated with feces, such contamination can cause anal irritation as the unit repeatedly slides in and out.

Again, hang in there..

BF Mayfield
  • Big O
    Thanks, B.

I recently tried again (although before reading your reply) and had a better experience. I used a condom over the unit (lubed on inside and out with thick astroglide gel), and both insertion, contractions, and extraction were much easier on me -- almost a non-event compared to my first usage. I experienced only minor burning, and I think it was related to feces. I cleaned up and tried again, and this time there was no burning at all. I still didn't get a lot pleasure from it, although as before I experienced mild pleasure from my perenium. Later, in order to keep myself from being left frustrated, I used penile stemulation to come to orgasm. While doing so, it seems that the inside of my pelvis experienced some mild pleasurable feelings that don't occur with my normal masturbation. These weren't exceptional, but did seem related to the Aneros; they came when I exhaled and contracted at the same time. I could not identify any "hot spot" though.

I will try your suggestions and see if they help. They seem to make sense, at any rate...

Thanks for your reply.