Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Does this thing really work?
  • I tried this last night for the first time and nothing happened. I followed all the instructions and nothing happened. I essentially fell asleep with this thing in my ass. What am i doing wrong?
  • big_O
    Skeptical1,

Yes, it works big time. Just keep at it and eventually things will fall in place for you. The best advice I can offer is to check out B. Mayfield's great info in the \\\"Keys to Backdoor Ecstasy\\\" threads as well as tne Bee-Line posts. I know its hard to do, but try not to worry about reaching the prize, just enjoy whatever sensations the Aneros produces for you and eventually they will cascade into incredible orgasms. I struggled for months with the device and then all of a sudden it just happened when I got the SGX and Classic models. My only other suggestions at this point would be to pre-lube the anus (get one of those 5ml medicine droppers), try a variety of positions, and use varying intensities in your contractions.

Good luck!
  • Edit
    Just wonder any lube for recommendation. Currently using ID glide. can use it together with KY ? Wonder will cause any reaction or so wheh using ky and glide together?
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Daniel,

KY and ID Glide both belong to a class of lubricants that are glycerin based. If you look at the ingredients you'll find that they're pretty much the same. KY is more or less a thicker formulation of ID Glide, WET, KY liquid, Astroglide and numerous other products that are on the market. The primarily contituents of the oil based products (which I do not recommend) is petrolatum and/or silicone.

So to answer your question; there's absolutely no problem mixing KY jelly with any of these other products and they shouldn't cause any reaction. That having been said, even the most benign substances can sometimes cause reactions in some people, but the mixing shouldn't be a factor in this.

B Mayfield
  • Hook
    I mix the Wal-Mart version of KY and Astroglide. They work great together. I once tried KY and baby oil -- not a good idea. It was like trying to mix water and oil. The baby oil made the KY form clumps, which slid off of the Aneros due to the baby oil. It didn't hurt, but it didn't provide nearly enough lubrication.