Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

help please I feel like I am going to pee??
  • Hello I have heard and read on the internet that males Got a Gspot in the butt. I have tryed it with a condom and a 7 inch rubber hard thin object. when I get it in I have no problem. But when it goes up so far I fel like peeing I have been told it that when you feel like peeing thats your Gspot keeep going but I get scared. I got a couple questions am I hitting the right spot by me feeling like I am going to piss? do I keep hitting it? or do I rub it? does it matter? how long do I do it for. Should I hit it real hard? please help me cause I want to feel it feel free to email me please I need help about it thanks so much

• Originally Posted By: prefectguy3000
    Hello I have heard and read on the internet that males Got a Gspot in the butt. I have tryed it with a condom and a 7 inch rubber hard thin object. when I get it in I have no problem. But when it goes up so far I fel like peeing I have been told it that when you feel like peeing thats your Gspot keeep going but I get scared. I got a couple questions am I hitting the right spot by me feeling like I am going to piss? do I keep hitting it? or do I rub it? does it matter? how long do I do it for. Should I hit it real hard? please help me cause I want to feel it feel free to email me please I need help about it thanks so much

can anyone help me on this give me addive thanks
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: prefectguy3000

Originally Posted By: prefectguy3000
    Hello I have heard and read on the internet that males Got a Gspot in the butt. I have tryed it with a condom and a 7 inch rubber hard thin object. when I get it in I have no problem. But when it goes up so far I fel like peeing I have been told it that when you feel like peeing thats your Gspot keeep going but I get scared. I got a couple questions am I hitting the right spot by me feeling like I am going to piss? do I keep hitting it? or do I rub it? does it matter? how long do I do it for. Should I hit it real hard? please help me cause I want to feel it feel free to email me please I need help about it thanks so much

can anyone help me on this give me addive thanks

You should not be scared at all. Its understandable though. But keep on going and if you think your gonna pee, just let it all out. At that moment that feeling will change to a orgasm. A very very powerful one.