Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

• I am an older person and unfortunately I have hemroids (pardon for this type discussion but am interested in other peoples experiences). Does any one who has used the aneros have this medical problem? I hope that it won't be much of a problem as I have ordered the unit and am anxious to use it. Too much enema causes me to ooze a little blood. Curious to see what others have experienced. Share if you'r affected.

Thanks, Dreamer
  • darwindarwin
    Good news: look in the thread titled "japanese prostate massage." Somewhere in there is a link to the patent for the aneros as a medical device.

It is patented for two things: prostate massage for BPH and prostatitis, and... for hemorhoid therapy. The stimulation of the tissue increases blood flow which apparently provides therapy.
  • support
    Dreamer,

The Aneros has been shown to have ameliorative effects for those suffering from hemorrhoids. However, we are in the final stages of developing a device specifically for the treatment of hemorrhoids. Email us at [email]support@aneros.com[/email]. We can give you some information about this new device.

Thanks,
    Aneros Support
  • Edit
    I received and tried my aneros the same day. I was surprised that it was as small as it is. I followed the directions carefully, starting on my side and doing meditating breathing. After a good 15 minutes, I started moving it in and out with anal contractions. After about 10 minutes I switched to my back with folded towels under my butt. I spread my legs and placed my feet flat on the bed which resulted in my knews being flexed about 90 degrees. After about 20 minutes of anal contractions I started holding a partial contraction for a while and then would again do regular contractions. It was wonderful. Because of the medical problem I have it didn't seem to go in as far some in this forum seem to indicate nor did I have a large amount of pressure on my perineum as others. I found the most sensitive area for me to touch were the sides of my testicals and would also rub my hands up and down the insides of legs all the way down to the testicals. I also would sometimes grip firmly the leg muscles right at the croch.

After about 55 minutes I did experience a fantastic anal orgasm. As others have mentioned, it lasted about one or two minutes, much longer than an ordinary penile orgasm. After resting a short time I alternated between regular contractions and holding a partial one and I then had another orgasm. This one was much longer and more intense than the first one with my entire body shaking, my stomach muscles convulsing and my hands moving rapidly up and down the inside of my legs. After a bit I rested and started the process all over and again had another anal orgasm. It was great but extremely tiring. To finish the session off I worked on my penis and ended up with a regular penile orgasm. This was much better than a normal just as others have talked about in the forum.

I was happy as this whole process did not agravate the medical problem that I have and so in a day or so I will try again. I think the forum is great as it gives us an opportunity to share methods and experiences with each other.
  • minsinz

Originally Posted By: support
    Dreamer,

The Aneros has been shown to have ameliorative effects for those suffering from hemmorhoids. However, we are in the final stages of developing a device specifically for the treatment of hemmorhoids. Email us at [email]support@aneros.com[/email]. We can give you some information about this new device.

Thanks,
    Aneros Support

Can you give me some information on this product?
    I have haemorrhoids too.

minsinz