Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

A Key to the "Backdoor" to Ecstasy
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    My experience has shown me that the "Backdoor" is not opened with a key, but with a combination! I have posted previously that I was lucky enough to stumble into the Super O the very first time I used the Aneros, only to be frustrated by my subsequent attempts. For months I sought in vain for the one factor or "key" that distinguished my first efforts with the device. But to no avail. In my own case I was luckier than many, since I knew what was waiting for me out there, yet that knowledge only seemed to set me into trying to force it to happen. I was finally successful once more when I started to conceptualize it all as a sensual journey, the final destination being this Super Orgasm. In the end I found that there are numerous factors that are necessary to encourage this kind of experience. And in this way it all seems more like trying to find a "combination" to the lock rather than any single key.

First I decided to adopt a "beginner's mind" for the task. This involved not only putting out of my mind all of my previous efforts with the Aneros, but more importantly, the process by which I achieved a traditional penile orgasm. I really tried to clean the slate, and in effect open myself to different forms of sensation. Sensations that WOULD NOT INVOLVE ANY DIRECT PENILE STIMULATION WHATSOEVER. I also removed the burden of expectation which plagued me for many months of frustration. Remember, you don't force this to happen, but rather encourage it. So I just decided to enjoy each of my sessions with the Aneros for what it was as opposed to what it wasn't. Afterall, even absent this Super Orgasm, I was having a lot of fun just trying to find my way, and the "consolation prize" of the penile orgasm while keeping the Aneros inside was(is), well,... not a consolation prize at all, but a terrific experience in its own right.

The first key in this combination lock, is to start your Aneros sessions aroused! To facilitate the experience I always start my sessions by relaxing in a good hot shower, which is also a good place to get squeeky clean too! If an enema is necessary I do this prior to going in the shower. (ALL THAT I WRITE ABOUT HEREAFTER INVOLVES NO TOUCHING OF MY PENIS WHATSOEVER.) Next, I find that viewing some good erotica is a great way to get aroused while practicing some rhythmic breathing. This kind of exercize for me takes the form of breathing into and expanding my lower abdomen, with a gentle "quivering-wave" like motion. Almost as if one was sobbing. I do it slowly, and not necessarily continuously, I'm not trying to hyperventilate, just getting myself excited and in tune with sensations that abdominal-rectal in origin. At some point I start to introduce gentle anal contractions as well, contracting and holding as I breathe in in this way. Soon after, I start to become aware of a "fullness" or swelling of my prostate which I try to center my mind on. As I become more aroused I start to pull on my nipples. When I am really in the mood, I am fully capable of having a very intense orgasm with the technique alone! Go to Jack Johnson's www.multiple.com for more info. (I developed my own technique after using his which involves sound, mine does not)

After getting suitably aroused, I generally retire to my bed where I have prepared everything for my session with the Aneros ahead of time. Those items being: one or two towels (one covering the bed) a tube of KY and the Aneros, cleaned and ready to go. I believe its critical to get all of these things done beforehand, because you don't want to "cool down" your arousal with doing prep stuff. Sometimes I pre-lube my anus with a small syringe full of KY (sometimes not) and then lube the Aneros liberally before inserting it. Depending on my state of arousal the insertion of the Aneros itself can in some cases start the autonomic anal twitching that are the precursors of the Super Orgasm. Generally I start experimenting with gentle low to medium size contractions and hold while doing some of the rhythmic breathing as outlined above.

The second key is then to encourage autonomic anal twitching by paced gentle anal contractions. How many and how long you hold will be part of your own self discovery. Take your time and remember if it doesn't happen for you in this session it will in another. It is my belief that the instructions that the manufacturer gives are just an outline, you don't HAVE to follow them to the letter. But they should get you going in the right direction. You're having the anal twitching, so now what. Key number three, sit back and enjoy them! I've found that the twitching alone can give you kind of a high of its own. But importantly, now is not the time for heavy/strong contractions, again you can't go back into the penile ejaculatory model for cues here, that is, more is not necessarily not better.

Key number four; after experiencing and enjoying several of these waves of twitches MAKE SURE THAT THE PERINEAL ABUTMENT TAB IS CENTERED ON YOUR "SWEET SPOT". Where is the "sweet spot"? Well the good news is that the Aneros takes care of the vertical location for you. All you have to be concerned about is the horizontal orientation of the tab. Generally it is located in the center of you perineum. More specifically, once you start to have the twitches you will hopefully have the makings of a good erection. The erection makes finding the 'sweet spot" easier. Move the tab and find the middle of your perineum. Move the position a little, sometimes its not exactly in the center. When you do find this spot you will experience a tingling sensation that you feel SIMULTANEOUSLY inside your penis, through your perineum, your anus and prostate. Try to keep the tab in this position by gently using one or two finger to the side of it as a guide. However, DO NOT PUT ANY PRESSURE ON IT WITH YOUR FINGERS! The reason why is that any pressure that is exerted on the tab must come from your the anal twitching and/or your anal contractions ONLY!

Key five, is the autonomic anal twitching coupled with proper tab placement with an aroused user that starts the neural feedback loop that generates the wave that becomes the Total Body Orgasm. Knowing how to contract in order to keep the twitches coming, once more is where your own self discovery is involved. Remember, this is an individual experience, we are all "wired" differently. However, in previous postings I've likened this stage to the harmonic motion that is seen in a playground swing. With a swing, when force is properly applied, only a small amount of force is necessary AT SPECIFIC TIMES to make the swing go higher and higher. The same can be said for the Aneros experience too, as this is final key in the combination that will unlock the cascading effect to the Super Orgasm that we all desire.

Some things to avoid: 1) DONT TOUCH YOUR PENIS AT ANYTIME DURING THESE SESSIONS. IT WILL ONLY REDIRECT NEURAL IMPULSES AWAY FROM THE AREA THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO STIMULATE. (If you're finishing off afterwards or if you're discontinuing your session and want finish with a penile orgasm...go for it! 2) Don't use anything (alcohol, drugs) that will dull your senses, you will need to be focused and alert to what comes your way. 3) AVOID VIBRATORS. Vibrators will simply bury the sensations that you're looking for. Again, you're dealing with specific focused neural impulses. Using a vibrator in search of this Super Orgasm is like using a chain saw to cut butter! It won't work. However, as an addition to a traditional penile orgasm with the Aneros in place....go for it. 4) Allow yourself the time you need free of disturbance. 5) SCHEDULE SESSIONS WHEN YOU'RE RESTED AND READY FOR THE EXPERIENCE. It can really make a difference in your success!

GOOD LUCK

B Mayfield

• B MayfieldB Mayfield
    P.S.
    Even when you do become experienced at having these types orgasms they don't necessarily happen EVERYTIME you go for it. But you will develop consistency that will make you plenty satisfied! Perhaps its better that way...anyway........NAHHHH, but what the hell

Cheers

B Mayfield
  • Maximus
    It took me many months of experimentation to arrive at the same approach that you have outlined, so it should help many jumpstart their aneros experience.

The most important things to know are that the pleasurable feelings are NOT like those of penile stimulation and that attempting achieve satisfaction by forceful stimulation will be counterproductive.

Unfortunately, the manufacturer's instructions lead you to believe that if you follow the numbers, success will be at hand leading to expectations that will result in failure. The most important thing that you can take from the instructions is how to control the aneros and the relaxation exercises.

Having said that, I'm really not sure that peak of my aneros experience corresponds to what you call the super O. The definition of conventional orgasm is the building of tension followed by it's sudden release. That is not what I experience with the aneros.

Perhaps you would be so good as to comment as to the physical nature of your super O.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    The orgasm that I experience shares the same criteria (build-up and release) with the penile counterpart, however it is MUCH more global in nature and far more intense. It goes something like this.

The build-up starts with waves of anal quivering and the abutement tab creating a strong tingling sensation in my perineum, anus, prostate and rectum simultaneously. Soon after I experience a tickling sensation in my abdomen and find myself contracting my abdominal muscles. In short order I feel a paradoxical sensation of my anus pushing outward while the Aneros seems to be drawn INWARD! All of this builds and suddenly I feel my erection get much harder. What happens next can only be described as blissful waves that encompass my whole body. (Must be an endorphine cascade ) The duration of the orgasm is much longer than a traditional orgasm as well and I may even experience another orgasm coming on top of the first one! Unlike a traditional penile orgasm it does not seem to have a "refractory period" where one must wait a period of time before ejaculating again. I also notice that after having this kind of experience I am sated yet energized at the same time! This stands in contrast to a traditional penile orgasm where I feel relaxed but somewhat lethagic. I'm not knocking penile orgasms at all, it's just that the Aneros is (for me) a more intense and ultimately more fulfilling experience.

Today, for example, I experienced somewhere around eight of these orgasms, four that were extremely intense and three to four others that were smaller in size. (They all felt incredible.) This all occured within roughly an hours time. The traditional penile orgasm that I finish myself of with is itself too, much more intense than I had previous known.

I should mention that for a while I was under the impression that the sensation that accompanies the anal quivering was the Super Orgasm that I had read about, it is not. This Super O, or "non-ejaculatory orgasm" as the manufacturer calls it something quite different.

Cheers

B Mayfield
  • Maximus
    From your description, I'm at the stage you once thought was the peak. At this stage I often have strong involuntary contractions that last for several seconds, similar to a conventional orgasm, then subside. Feels great, but there is no release of tension. There is also no refractory so this series of strong involuntary contractions can occur over and over until I'm totally breathless and worn out.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Max,
    Been there done that! (For months!) The good news is that you mastered one of the main components for making this thing happen. You are so close! I am curious, how is your body positioned when using the Aneros? Are you predominately on your side or on your back?

B Mayfield
  • Maximus

Originally Posted By: b mayfield
    I am curious, how is your body positioned when using the Aneros? Are you predominately on your side or on your back?

Actually I've found that the best position for me is kneeling.

I find that in the side position the aneros doesn't make good contact with the sensitive spots, has limited range of motion, and is harder to control. An aneros that was 1/2" shorter would work better for me here.

On the back, I find it awkward to find a position where the bed isn't interfering with the looped handle. Strategically place pillows or pads can help, but finding the right combination of comfort and freedom of motion has been difficult.

For me, the kneeling position overcomes the above problems and has additional advantages. First, gravity comes into play which allows the aneros to slide out to a degree not possible in the other positions. It also means that greater effort is needed to hold it in place during contractions and this seems to help the muscles to quiver. Not only does the aneros now have a greater range motion, but I do too. I can move my hips back and forth, side to side, and bend at the waist to find the sweetest spots. And, again, I think my anatomy is such that I benefit from the shallower penetration possible in this position.

I can, however, obtain the involuntary spasms I described in any of the above positions.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Max,

It's funny, my first inclination was to discount your approach. But as I read it over again, I found myself quite intrigued by it. As a matter of fact, although I have an approach that works for me, I intend to try yours as well. Hey, its always good to have a backup and it sounds like it must be pretty stimulating.

I was interested to hear that you had dispensed with the side lying position (the one recommended by the manufacturer). I too had discovered long ago that this position simply didn't work for me. I suspect that this in addition to many of the other techniques that they cover in their instructions, are for individuals who may feel squeemish about getting involved with the whole notion of anal stimulation in general. My guess is that they are trying to establish some kind of comfort level for people.

I'm not sure if I mentioned it before, but my approach involves lying on my back. As you so astutely pointed out, this method does present one with some challenges. However, I am convinced that it offers several positives that outway the negatives. First the negatives; yes its true that one must avoid laying down and putting ANY pressure on the looped handle. It is also true that it requires some manuevering with pillows under the lumbar area of ones back coupled with some leg strength to keep the pelvis suspended. But what I have found is that to transcend the "quivering stage" it is crucial to ESTABLISH AND MAINTAIN proper perineal abutement tab placement. Lying on ones back while elevating the pelvis allows you to do both of these things with the most control. Yes the downside is that there is some "leg work" involved, but over a period of several weeks you can develop adequate stamina to make it happen.

From what you have described, it seems to me that you are very close. The way I see it you must find the "sweet spot" and keep it there! You must get that anal quievering working for you. Do you know what I mean by "sweet spot"? Have you experienced a tingling sensation that runs through your penis, perineum, anus and prostate almost simultaneously? My only concern with your, on the knees approach is that it may not allow proper placement or maintenance of the abutement tab. It would seem that gravity might prevent adequate pressure when and where you need it.

Something interesting that you might like to know is that once you do go over the top into the Super Orgasm stage it is VERY EASY to keep it going. At this point you don't seem to need any special techniques. Almost any kind of movement, contractions, what have you, can make another wave hit you....you might consider this a dividend for the patience and discipline that are required to make it to this place!

B Mayfield

• Maximus

My only concern with your, on the knees approach is that it may not allow proper placement or maintenance of the abutement tab. It would seem that gravity might prevent adequate pressure when and where you need it.

Regardless of my position, the abutment tab provides virtually no pressure. In fact, only during the fullest of contractions am I aware of even the slightest pressure from it. For anything less, it seems to merely rest on the skin and is certainly doing no more than that at the half or less contractions that produce the spasms.

This may be anatomical thing as you'll find complaints in the archives from guys claiming the tab hurts. I'm miles away from hurt. I also put together one of paperclip and hose stabilizers described in the archives. Waste of time for me.

So no, no tingle other than one localized to the prostate.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Max,

I think we've identified the problem then. It is my belief that you must have contact, preferably deep contact with the abutement tab for the Aneros to get you to the next level. I too had experimented with the rubber tubing, "outrigger" modification for the tab. Ultimately I determined that it did increase stability, however it also decreased contact substantially. I also saw that feedback in the forum, some months back about people experiencing pain from the tab. Never did understand that one! As you say, perhaps anatomical variations play a role here. So what to do for you. One possibility might be to modify the tab yourself, perhaps heat it then bend it forwards. I also wondering if there are variations in the castings of the Aneros itself? Perhaps your tab is extended farther backward than mine, making contact impossible. Sounds like you might want to check with the manufacturer to get their input. Don't hesitate to speak with them frankly. Tell them that you have been at it for many months and explain to them your level of mastery of the device, ie. continuous anal quivering, but no release. Tell them that you have no contact with the tab and be sure to reference the feedback in the forum relating to the fact that the tab seems to be so essential to the proper function of the device. They just might have some ideas for you!!!

b mayfield
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Max,

In one of your previous postings you had mentioned that you could use a version of the Aneros that was 1/2" shorter? Apparently it does exist. They call it the P2. Interesting enough, because of its shorter scale it has an abutment tab that protrudes farther forward as well!! You should check it out!!

Mayfield
  • Two other sizes are available on www.highisland.com, which appears to be affiliated with aneros.com. A google search on either aneros or enemagra will get you to some overseas (Japan) web sites that list about a half dozen other sizes & shapes. Not sure if they can actually be purchased in the States though.

Side note: B Mayfield, THANKS for sharing your insight & experiences. They've been quite useful and much appreciated. You've renewed my hope that there's a real path to get there.
  • darwindarwin
    I have both sizes. The perineum tab on the smaller one has the same depth, but hits the perineum about 1/2-3/4 inches closer to the anus, away from the scrotum.

• B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Blue

I believe that if you open yourself up to new sensations, you will eventually find your way. So it was for me. Discovering this new orgasmic experience has been very empowering for me. It's just great knowing that you can give yourself this intensity of pleasure. Its funny because my first instinct was to shout it out to the world!! Then I checked myself! Unfortunately, taboos still persist about men (particularly heterosexual men) being into this kind of stimulation. Sadly, there are many of my friends that wouldn't be open to the experience. This forum has given me a terrific opportunity to share my experiences with a group of people who are open to it and I am thankful for that.

I am very happy if anything that I've posted helps you in your journey and as each day passes hopefully I'll have more to share. You see, even though I am having these Super Orgasms on a fairly consistent basis now, I am still learning about the process. It seems that even though I get there, sometimes I'm not quite sure how it is that I make it. It's kind of like knowing how to get to a certain place or address without knowing the names of the streets that get you there. You just move along and take your cues from the landmarks that you see along the way and suddenly... you're there. Part of it too is that the experience of the Orgasm itself so totally "cleans my clock" that sometimes, believe it or not, I don't remember the steps I've taken. In any event, I will endeavor to report to everyone via this forum as things reveal themselves more clearly to me. Again, I would really love to spread the word about the Aneros to world, but I'm not sure the world is ready. In the meantime, my goal is to try to help those who are making an earnest effort with the Aneros go all the way!

Thanks for your kind words,

B Mayfield
  • Maximus

A google search on either aneros or enemagra will get you to some overseas (Japan) web sites that list about a half dozen other sizes & shapes. Not sure if they can actually be purchased in the States though.

Check out this site

http://www.bii.ne.jp/pines/

for pictures of other massagers.

Interestingly enough, they all appear to have High Island as their mfg. In the US, High Island and Aneros share the same phone number and address.
    Same entity with different marketing angles?
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    OF MICEZ AND MAX,

Thanks to Max for the address of this enemagra site. I've been trying to locate it since I saw the posting by Blu Stone. The shapes and sizes are very interesting indeed! However, the majority appear to have metal wire for abutment tabs. Although these would seem to be adjustable I'm not sure that these are at all stable enough to do the job.

The PS 2 is shown here as well. I must admit that I was somewhat intrigued with the notion of this smaller unit so I obtained one of these to compare. As of today I have tested it and I have the following to report. First, I would agree with Darwin's assessment that body is around 1/2" shorter and the tab seems to engage the perineum 1/2"- 3/4" closer to the anus. In my own case, I did find that the abutment tab seems to be in closer contact, yielding a little more pressure (albeit in a lower position on my perineum) than the "MGX" (the standard model). I did notice a difference and somewhat missed the feel of the body of the larger unit inside my rectum. The smaller unit doesn't engage the prostate as fully or powerfully. HOWEVER, I WAS able to experience a full-on Super O while using it! Obviously the prostate does not need particularly vigorous stimulation to produce this higher intensity orgasm. It would appear that it is less a matter of powerful stimulation of any one area as it is the synergy created by all three areas (perineum, anus and prostate) being stimulated simultaneously?

I must add that I much preferred the feeling of this smaller unit when I finished myself off with a penile orgasm at the end of the session. It was somehow, less aggressive and somewhat smoother feeling than the larger version (it lacks the two knobs on the end of the body).

To sum it up; the PS2 is a smaller alternative to the larger MGX model, and is fully capable of producing high intensity non-ejaculatory orgasms. It may be preferrable to those who have concerns about accomodating larger objects and might also address some anatomical variations of certain users.

With regards to the High Island/Aneros connection I'd guess Max has it right. Myself, I'm all for anything that would give greater exposure to this device.

B Mayfield
  • Edit
    I have been using the Aneros for several months. I don't touch my penis, but I can't seem to avoid causing a penile orgasm when the spasms take over. While still pleasurable I know there is an even greater one waiting.
    Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Henri
  • darwindarwin
    High Island Health markets the massager in two venues. They host this site for use of the massager as a prostate stimulator. On the High Island Health site they market the product as the Pro-State, a prostate massager for men suffering from prostatitis or benign prostate hypertrophy (BPH). The massager is patented for the later functionality, and I have always assumed that that was what it was designed for, with the erotic benefits a side effect. As i understand it, it was developed by Japanese urologists.

Darwin
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Max,

Finally tried your approach of kneeling with the Aneros, and it definitely got those "involuntaries" going pretty good! It was interesting because gravity became a factor to work with and I did find that the position allowed more movement of my body than I've been used to. This will be a great "warm-up position to add to the menu. As I suspected however, the abutment tab was rarely in contact with my perineum, so for me, lying on my back will still be my method of choice for kicking it up to the next level.

Thanks!

B Mayfield
  • darwindarwin
    Can you clarify the kneeling position? Are your kness at a 90 degree? or is your butt near your ankles? Where are you hands, by your side, stablizing against wall, stabilizing against floor?

Darwin
  • Maximus

Originally Posted By: darwin
    Can you clarify the kneeling position? Are your kness at a 90 degree? or is your butt near your ankles? Where are you hands, by your side, stablizing against wall, stabilizing against floor?

Yes. All of the above.

I usually kneel in front the bed so I can lean on it if I want to. The kneeling angle, how far apart my legs are, etc. , etc. all depend on what happens to feel best and that may change minute to minute. One of big advantages to kneeling *is* that you are *free* to move in any direction. Take advantage of it.

I think you can get too hung up in the specifics: what works for me might not work for you. Experiment.

When kneeling, I find it helpful to pull up ever so slightly on the handle by placing a finger under it to provide stability.

• B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Your anus can get a pretty good work out with this method, trying to keeping it in becomes a lot of fun. It feels great as it slides in and out too (the ribs at the base).
    You called it Max!

B Mayfield

P.S. I used the PS2 to experiment with this and had a great time. One thing that I failed to mention in my review of this model is that the ribs at the base are slightly more pronounced than on the standard version. In particular the kneeling approach makes good use of this feature.

• DONT TOUCH YOUR PENIS AT ANYTIME DURING THESE SESSIONS. IT WILL ONLY REDIRECT NEURAL IMPULSES AWAY FROM THE AREA THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO STIMULATE.
    GOOD LUCK

B Mayfield

Hi, B. Your experience sounds where I SHOULD be. Where I AM is so fine it's hard to deal with. When I got my Aneros, I got about nothing out of it. I tried a variety of lubes (finally settled on 1/4 of a tube of KY), positions, all the breathing stuff, relaxing; in short I tried about everything. I own a Venus machine and one day I decided to see what the combination would be. BINGO! After exploring the new set of feelings for a good 30 minutes, I felt for the first time a kind of quivering somewhere between anus and prostrate. My penis head grew very sensitive but none of the usual positioning and straining would push me over the edge. When I just laid back and decided that it felt great - better than great! - and that would be enough for that session, a few front to back pivoting motions started with the Aneros, then a LOT of front to back pivots, and the quivering feeling built up SOOO fast and strong it actually sort of scared me and I was reaching for the Venus control to shut it off when THE ORGASM to end them all started. It felt like my body was passing the feeling back and forth between between internals and penis. If you've ever been in a car wreck you might know how time seems to slow down so everything goes into slow motion. That was how it was. I didn't care what was happening. It was like my body was jerking and rolling and I could hear me yelling (mostly OH GOD!)and I know that at one point I was growling or roaring, but somewhere I was very calm and the thought crossed my mind, however funny it may sound, that I might die. At that point I seemed to come back to the action and the sensations were so intense that I was bucking around and threw myself off of the bed which tore the air line lose from the Venus.The Venus had been spewing out of the valve in the top which meant washing the bedspread which I'll do a thousand times for one like that one. I've repeated pretty much the same thing (but KNEW I wouldn't die ;-) and have come to the conclusion that it has to be approached as an atheletic event. It works a WHOLE lot better if you're well rested, well hydrated. I would LOVE to do it the way you do it, that is without using the Venus (because I know full well that it would last even longer) but I can tell you that it will be AWFULLY hard to switch. Right now if I don't pull loose the Venus hose (I've tripped a stop watch when the faster pivoting action starts) I'm guessing I get an average two and a half minutes of high intensity bucking, growling, bed beating orgasms. And with the Venus turned down to really low strokes I've gone easily five minutes in this sexual overdrive after having a really fine thirty to forty minutes of deeply pleasurable stroking. During some of highest highs I've looked down on myself thrashing around on the bed and thought just how much I love myself and how clear it is that I will go on long after this particular body is used up. I have to say that this IS "sacred sex." The unbelieveable part is that this key cost me forty bucks and very little effort.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Jo,

What ever works for you is great, and it sounds like something is working well! Everybody is 'wired" differently so finding out what works is in the end a uniquely personal experience. My advice to avoid penile contact was/is based on several things; 1) I believe that penile contact masks the new sensations that one must learn to get to this new place with any consistency. and 2) manipulating my penis in conjunction with the Aneros invariably results in a traditional ejaculation (albeit a fantastic one) which is not what I'm after. This Super Orgasmic state is a place that allows for numerous orgasms (my record is 8) of immense intensity without the need for ejaculation (which ends the process). I should confess that I normally finish myself with one of these Super Orgasm coupled with a traditional penile orgasm (ejaculation), and its incredible! But the main idea, for me, is to sustain this orgasmic state, and as far as I know this can only be achieved through the "non-ejaculatory" orgasm.

By the way, forgive my ignorance, but what exactly is a "Venus machine"?

Run, Run Run

B Mayfield

• Originally Posted By: b mayfield
    Jo,

What ever works for you is great, and it sounds like something is working well! Everybody is 'wired" differently so finding out what works is in the end a uniquely personal experience. My advice to avoid penile contact was/is based on several things; 1) I believe that penile contact masks the new sensations that one must learn to get to this new place with any consistency. and 2) manipulating my penis in conjunction with the Aneros invariably results in a traditional ejaculation (albeit a fantastic one) which is not what I'm after. This Super Orgasmic state is a place that allows for numerous orgasms (my record is 8) of immense intensity without the need for ejaculation (which ends the process). I should confess that I normally finish myself with one of these Super Orgasm coupled with a traditional penile orgasm (ejaculation), and its incredible! But the main idea, for me, is to sustain this orgasmic state, and as far as I know this can only be achieved through the "non-ejaculatory" orgasm.

Run, Run Run

B Mayfield

Jo,

I believe that penile contact masks the new sensations that one must learn to get to this new place with any consistency. and 2) manipulating my penis in conjunction with the Aneros invariably results in a traditional ejaculation (albeit a fantastic one) which is not what I'm after. This Super Orgasmic state is a place that allows for numerous orgasms (my record is 8) of immense intensity without the need for ejaculation (which ends the process). I should confess that I normally finish myself with one of these Super Orgasm coupled with a traditional penile orgasm (ejaculation), and its incredible! But the main idea, for me, is to sustain this orgasmic state, and as far as I know this can only be achieved through the "non-ejaculatory" orgasm.

I recognize those "new sensations" because they're a part of this whole fantastic process I find myself in. If I'm using the machine (since you asked, The Venus is a masturbation device/machine, offering totally hands free ejaculation. A pretty powerful but somewhat expensive ($1K) device. Can be viewed at Sybian.com. The best way to describe the experience is the best Head you've ever had, plus it NEVER gets tired or bored. Flacid or erect doesn't matter; it'll get you off)anyway, if I'm using the machine with the Aneros in place, when i start building towards the traditional penile orgasm the Aneros "starts up" and that is when the heavy fireworks start. Most recently I've kept the speed control close and try to turn the machine down as quickly as possible when the Aneros action starts. Even just turn it off altogether and work with the internal feelings. That CAN be pretty interesting because it seems that anytime an ejaculatory mode is started the natural course of events is completion. Sometimes the vibration internally intensifies and goes along for quite some time before fading out. I've "milked" the internal feelings by turning on and off the Venus machine but at some point the Aneros-induced feelings take off like a rocket and there's NOTHING that can stop it. With the Venus still slowing stroking, the experience lasts a lot longer - barring it being so strong that I go totally nuts and tear everything loose. At a certain point I am just no longer capable of dealing with Venus or Aneros or ANYthing. It's a whole other place. I think I know what you're talking about. I think I recognize it as maybe a part of the normal orgasmic process, some primitive triggering mechanism that hits briefly to push a man over the edge for penile ejaculation. But what I'm experiencing now is a LOT of it instead of just a brief "push" and I'm guessing a person could 'cultivate' that sensation by itself for something really special. I thought out of body experiences were illusion or hallucinations but now I'm having them from time to time and I would never have guessed they'd come from something as crude as playing with my dick. By the way, my wife (who thinks of Aneros as a medical device for prostrate massage)has had me a couple of time with it in place and her not know it; she likes the experience but calls me a crazy man and says its like I was when we first got together and I was 23. She thinks I took Viagra! She also thinks I've become sex obsessed. This is TRUE! I can say in all honesty that I pee better, cum better and am one Hell of a lot more satisfied sexually than in the past 30 years, maybe not ever. I'd sure like to have some pure internal experiences. One question - I get little rushes just thinking about it. Do you get something without the Aneros
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield

Originally Posted By: jojogunn

One question - I get little rushes just thinking about it. Do you get something without the Aneros

These "little rushes" are precisely what you are looking to capitalize on. These are the sensations that you want to encourage, focus on, and magnify by further encouragment. Again, think of starting a playground swing, its the application of force at precise moments that makes one go higher and higher. Yes, you can practice this without the Aneros as well. As I have previously posted, I have gotton to a point with it where I can have a form of this non-ejaculatory orgasm without the device. However, for an individual who is experienced in generating these kinds of pleasure waves the Aneros acts as a "magnifying lens" channeling these sensations in a way such that intensity of the orgasm that result is immense. Like a the swing going over the top!!

B Mayfield
  • Edit

One question - I get little rushes just thinking about it. Do you get something without the Aneros

These "little rushes" are precisely what you are looking to capitalize on. These are the sensations that you want to encourage, focus on, and magnify by further encouragment. Again, think of starting a playground swing, its the application of force at precise moments that makes one go higher and higher. Yes, you can practice this without the Aneros as well. As I have previously posted, I have gotton to a point with it where I can have a form of this non-ejaculatory orgasm without the device. However, for an individual who is experienced in generating these kinds of pleasure waves the Aneros acts as a "magnifying lens" channeling these sensations in a way such that intensity of the orgasm that result is immense. Like a the swing going over the top!!

B Mayfield

This is try #2 - message disappeared.
    VIAGRA, Mayfield! Although insertion of the Aneros produces a log of an erection, taking a Viagra tablet firms EVERYthing up and the abutment has better contact from the first. I had given so thought of how to fully erect without stroking and that crossed my mind; WOW does it work! If the abutment was 1/4 inch longer it would hit the nerve center more exactly. It is HARD (pun intended) going cold turkey (that is having no penile stimulation) but the prospect of getting what I'm getting now but without anything but the Aneros is sure pushing me in that direction. The sensations are a lot more subtle. Oh yeah, the swing going over the top!
  • TJ
    Possible help with the "Sweet Spot."

B Mayfield writes: "Key number four; after experiencing and enjoying several of these waves of twitches MAKE SURE THAT THE PERINEAL ABUTMENT TAB IS CENTERED ON YOUR 'SWEET SPOT'. Where is the 'sweet spot'? Well the good news is that the Aneros takes care of the vertical location for you. ... When you do find this spot you will experience a tingling sensation that you feel SIMULTANEOUSLY inside your penis, through your perineum, your anus and prostate."

I discovered today that, at least in my case, the Aneros does NOT take care of the vertical location for me; it does NOT naturally sit on my "sweet spot". However, once I had an erection, I began to feel along the length of my perineum until I got that tingling sensation that B Mayfield describes, one that I felt simultaneously inside my penis & elsewhere. My "sweet spot," I found, is a little further away from my anus than where the abutment naturally sits, about half an inch "forward," if you will. So, I pulled the abutment gently forward until it pressed on the spot I found, & presto! the result was like night & day. Immediately I got the best sensations I've ever had: the twitchings, little involuntary spasms & contractions... I think I might have even reached the first wave that people describe.

So, maybe my experience will help somebody else: use your finger to find your "sweet spot" & then make sure the Aneros presses *right there.* It does make a world of difference.
  • Edit
    QUESTION: Can the device be used in conjunction with vaginal sex with my wife? If so what type of results have you seen
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Yes, the Aneros can be used "right out of the box" in conjunction with intercourse to make for one of the most intense experiences you've ever had. Imagine a third participant in your lovemaking, a "silent partner" if you will. Imagine a gentle stroking and massaging sensation on your prostate that is exquisitely timed to each grind and thrust that you make. Believe me a tremendous orgasm can be generated in this way. Once an orgasm starts to occur your involuntary PC (anal) contractions increase the intensity of the Aneros' stroking action, yielding a VERY powerful orgasm and a very productive (voluminous) ejaculation.

Invariably, whenever I use the Aneros during intercourse our sessions are, shall we say, more energetic, so much so that my wife actually requests that I use it ! (Yes, there's a dividend for her in this too!)

B Mayfield
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Happy New Year to All,

I had an exquisite experience last night that I thought I'd relate. It started with another terrific session with my MGX Aneros. I had had about 4 large scale Super O's (non ejaculatory orgasms) when I decided to switch back and finish myself off with a superb ejaculation via full-on manual penile contact. After basking in the afterglow of this traditional climax I decided to try something different. Now normally a traditional ejaculation has always constituted an end point to all of my sexual encounters (either alone or with a partner). At the very least it's meant waiting through an obligatory "refractory" period ( a "time-out" if you will, of normally 6 to 10 minutes during which I'm incapable of an erection). But this time I thought it might be interesting to see if I could cross back over to the "non ejaculatory"/Super O experience.

While not expecting much to happen, I focused my attention back onto making some gentle lower abdominal contractions while engaging in some "vibratory breathing" and then slowly introduced some gentle anal contractions as well. I was absolutely astonished when WITHIN A MINUTE I started to feel another Super O beginning to build! It was very gentle but delightful and came and went within about 3 minutes. However, within about 2 minutes it was followed by another Super O and this one was quite large and absolutely magnificent. All and all these POST EJACULATORY SUPER O'S were unique experiences, that is, they were different from any other Super O that I'd had before. It's almost as if the sensory pathway was somehow tweaked by my recent penile ejaculation. It was redefining moment!! My sexual repertoire has been expanded yet again, by the Aneros. The only limitation to this "non ejaculatory" phenomenon appears to be one's stamina and the amount of time at one's disposal! INCREDIBLE!

I'm curious if anyone else has experienced this "post ejaculatory Super O" ?

Check it out!

B Mayfield

• Edit
    Hi

I used aneros 3 times, a week ago now i`m getting blood in my semen. there is no blood in the urine only in the semen.do you think its normal.
  • Edit
    I read in a past posting about someone's suggestion to heat up the aneros in order to bend the tab to a new position. Has anyone actually done this? If so, what was used to heat the unit... blow dryer, boiling water?
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    See my post in the next thread "Keys to the Backdoor... REVISITED" , check out my comments on 1/19/04 where I gave all the details. I used a "heat gun" (looks like a hair dryer, but has lower, much hotter and more focused output). I don't think boiling water generates sufficient heat (haven't tried it though,), I know a conventional hair dryer does not.

Mayfield
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    OVER-CONTRACTION = IS MORE BETTER?

In the past I have commented about the fact that most, if not all new users have a tendency to apply a traditional masturbatory model to their Aneros sessions. The primary notion that characterizes this kind of thinking is described by the old adage "more is better ". With respect to your garden variety "hand job" this would equate to.. more, harder, faster, longer etc. In relationship to the Aneros this translates exclusively into "over-contraction". Over-contacting can show up in one of several ways; 1) frequency 2) magnitude 3) both

Frequency

Performing large numbers of anal contractions is once again something that is reinforced by our thoughts of how things work for "pulling off" a traditional orgasm. However, I believe that misintrepretation of the manufacturers instructions may have also led others astray. For example the instructions discuss starting with a series of 20 to 30 contractions as EXERCISE, only a warm-up if you will. Unfortunately, many have neglected to read further to where the real technique comes into play. The idea of holding one or more low level contractions for a long duration is really the essence of the method for generating "non-ejaculatory orgasms" (Super O's). The "involuntary contractions" that this technique produces are then encouraged, reinforced and built up with some gentle, short voluntary contractions that cause a "snowballing effect" that results in the Super O. Some time back I read comments from one user who actually managed to get an occasional "involuntary twitch" from a salvo of high frequency contractions only to find that he couldn't maintain them. Again, "more is better" thinking was the culprit here, in reality what was happening is that once he got an encouraging "twitch" he threw a whole series of contractions at it. The result was that he was extinguishing the response not encouraging. Again, once you start to experience these "involuntary contractions" react to them in a small way, LESS IS MORE here, be observant, and you'll find your own rhythm with them.

Magnitude

In my experience, hard/strong contractions will do nothing to promote a Super O and they may actually discourage it. Strong contractions do not encourage "involuntaries" and prolonged use of them can lead to soreness and discomfort, particularly for those new to anal play. That having been said, strong contractions MAY have a role in the later phases of a Super O. Once a Super O is imminent a strong contraction may clinch the deal, but knowing that it IS TRULY imminent is best decided by an advanced user in my opinion. Performing a strong contraction before it's appropriate can once again extinguish the whole build-up which puts you back to zero, which can be very frustrating. The only safe place for strong contractions is in the middle of a Super Orgasm itself. During a Super O, strong contractions can be used to maintain the experience and increase it's duration.

It may seem counterintuitive but to generate a Super O, LESS IS MORE! Low intensity (long duration) contractions do the trick. Once you start having some "involuntaries" mentally focus on them, try to bring the sensations into your abdomen, use rhythmic breathing. (Remember to always maintain proper placement of the abutment tab on your "sweet spot"!) If you feel a small wave of pleasure, try contracting your abdomen frontally and rectum (the bearing down pushing outward contraction deep inside) at the same time. Let your lower abdomen swell and hold it out while contracting. If you get a succession of "involuntary contractions" tell yourself that you're going to cum. Quicken your breathing. Mix it up,... again you must find your own rhythm!

To sum it up, over-contracting is a source of a tremendous amount of frustration for newbies and for more experienced users who are yet to find their way to the Super O. It can terminate pre-orgasmic sensations and can lead to soreness which further stalls the process.

Cheers,

B Mayfield
  • texas73

P.S.
    Even when you do become experienced at having these types orgasms they don't necessarily happen EVERYTIME you go for it. But you will develop consistency that will make you plenty satisfied! Perhaps its better that way...anyway........NAHHHH, but what the hell

Cheers

B Mayfield

Well, I am new here. But I just ordered my Aneros today. I can't wait to get it. I have played with Anal simulation. But it sound like this will be nothing like I have felt before. I currently have intense orgasms with Penile simulation. I am ready to take it to the next level. To experience multiple orgasm is a long desire for me.
  • Edit

Blue

I believe that if you open yourself up to new sensations, you will eventually find your way. So it was for me. Discovering this new orgasmic experience has been very empowering for me. It's just great knowing that you can give yourself this intensity of pleasure. Its funny because my first instinct was to shout it out to the world!! Then I checked myself! Unfortunately, taboos still persist about men (particularly heterosexual men) being into this kind of stimulation. Sadly, there are many of my friends that wouldn't be open to the experience. This forum has given me a terrific opportunity to share my experiences with a group of people who are open to it and I am thankful for that.

I am very happy if anything that I've posted helps you in your journey and as each day passes hopefully I'll have more to share. You see, even though I am having these Super Orgasms on a fairly consistent basis now, I am still learning about the process. It seems that even though I get there, sometimes I'm not quite sure how it is that I make it. It's kind of like knowing how to get to a certain place or address without knowing the names of the streets that get you there. You just move along and take your cues from the landmarks that you see along the way and suddenly... you're there. Part of it too is that the experience of the Orgasm itself so totally "cleans my clock" that sometimes, believe it or not, I don't remember the steps I've taken. In any event, I will endeavor to report to everyone via this forum as things reveal themselves more clearly to me. Again, I would really love to spread the word about the Aneros to world, but I'm not sure the world is ready. In the meantime, my goal is to try to help those who are making an earnest effort with the Aneros go all the way!

Thanks for your kind words,

B Mayfield

I have just read your experiences. How long have you been usig the Aneros?

I have been using the Aneros for 2 years. It still gives me great pleasure each time I use it. My orgasms come very quickly each time, within 5 minutes or so. I can place the tab almost anywhere and still I get the orgasms. I usually re-position the tab after each orgasm. This gives me many many orgasms as I position the tab "around the clock". So I easily spend an hour for each session of use of the Aneros.

I lubricate the aneros with vaseline first with my finger and then apply KY jelly over it. The excess lubricant on my finger is applied on to my anus. This method keeps the aneros lubricated for a long long time.

minsinz
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Minsinz,

I've been using the Aneros for just about 15 months now. I've had consistent results from it for the last 8 months. As I've outlined in previous postings, I had my own "learning curve" to deal with. Although this period was frustrating it taught me a great deal about myself and about the "non-ejaculatory" sensory pathway, which I have in turn tried to pass along to others.

If you've read any of the other postings in the forum, you know that you're really lucky that the abutment tab works so well for you in so many positions. My "sweet spot", and I suspect that most people's, tends to be more localized, requiring some attention to maintaining placement. I have found however, that once I have "crossed-over" with my first Super O in a session, that placement of the tab is MUCH less critical for additional orgasms.

In so far as lubrication goes, I tried the oil/water mix very early on, and I will admit that it works very well, but I found that it was too messy for me to be my method of choice. I have also heard that some people have had reactions to oil based products, so I have been reluctant to suggest this to others. Copious amounts of good 'ol KY Jelly is what I use nowadays, with the thinner KY liquid for pre-lubrication sometimes.

Cheers,

B Mayfield
  • Edit

Minsinz,

I've been using the Aneros for just about 15 months now. I've had consistent results from it for the last 8 months. As I've outlined in previous postings, I had my own "learning curve" to deal with. Although this period was frustrating it taught me a great deal about myself and about the "non-ejaculatory" sensory pathway, which I have in turn tried to pass along to others.

If you've read any of the other postings in the forum, you know that you're really lucky that the abutment tab works so well for you in so many positions. My "sweet spot", and I suspect that most people's, tends to be more localized, requiring some attention to maintaining placement. I have found however, that once I have "crossed-over" with my first Super O in a session, that placement of the tab is MUCH less critical for additional orgasms.

In so far as lubrication goes, I tried the oil/water mix very early on, and I will admit that it works very well, but I found that it was too messy for me to be my method of choice. I have also heard that some people have had reactions to oil based products, so I have been reluctant to suggest this to others. Copious amounts of good 'ol KY Jelly is what I use nowadays, with the thinner KY liquid for pre-lubrication sometimes.

Cheers,

B Mayfield

I have used the Aneros for over a year. I use lube (I like Millennium)when I am on my back doing PCs, pushing and pulling it past my anus and against my prostate. I haven't reviewed all of the posts, but is there any others out there that use only water for lube when you insert your Aneros? I find there is much less chance of ejecting the Aneros while working or walking around.
    BTW: Soaking the Aneros in hot water for a few minutes before insertion feels really good.
    TT
  • Edit

I recognize those "new sensations" because they're a part of this whole fantastic process I find myself in. If I'm using the machine (since you asked, The Venus is a masturbation device/machine, offering totally hands free ejaculation. A pretty powerful but somewhat expensive ($1K) device. Can be viewed at Sybian.com. The best way to describe the experience is the best Head you've ever had, plus it NEVER gets tired or bored. Flacid or erect doesn't matter; it'll get you off)anyway, if I'm using the machine with the Aneros in place, when i start building towards the traditional penile orgasm the Aneros "starts up" and that is when the heavy fireworks start. Most recently I've kept the speed control close and try to turn the machine down as quickly as possible when the Aneros action starts. Even just turn it off altogether and work with the internal feelings. That CAN be pretty interesting because it seems that anytime an ejaculatory mode is started the natural course of events is completion. Sometimes the vibration internally intensifies and goes along for quite some time before fading out. I've "milked" the internal feelings by turning on and off the Venus machine but at some point the Aneros-induced feelings take off like a rocket and there's NOTHING that can stop it. With the Venus still slowing stroking, the experience lasts a lot longer - barring it being so strong that I go totally nuts and tear everything loose. At a certain point I am just no longer capable of dealing with Venus or Aneros or ANYthing. It's a whole other place. I think I know what you're talking about. I think I recognize it as maybe a part of the normal orgasmic process, some primitive triggering mechanism that hits briefly to push a man over the edge for penile ejaculation. But what I'm experiencing now is a LOT of it instead of just a brief "push" and I'm guessing a person could 'cultivate' that sensation by itself for something really special. I thought out of body experiences were illusion or hallucinations but now I'm having them from time to time and I would never have guessed they'd come from something as crude as playing with my dick. By the way, my wife (who thinks of Aneros as a medical device for prostrate massage)has had me a couple of time with it in place and her not know it; she likes the experience but calls me a crazy man and says its like I was when we first got together and I was 23. She thinks I took Viagra! She also thinks I've become sex obsessed. This is TRUE! I can say in all honesty that I pee better, cum better and am one Hell of a lot more satisfied sexually than in the past 30 years, maybe not ever. I'd sure like to have some pure internal experiences. One question - I get little rushes just thinking about it. Do you get something without the Aneros

Jo:

You said "I pee better, cum better and am one Hell of a lot more satisfied sexually than in the past 30 years". Am I right in surmising you're in your late 40s or early 50s? I'm 52 and, in the last year, have noticed a significant decrease in libido. It's rare that I can get excited enough to be able to masturbate the way I could only a couple of years ago. Sex with my wife is still fantastic, but she, too is slowing down, which means I need to take care of myself in the interim. Did I read you correctly that the Aneros might help with the arousal (not an erectile problem) problem and improve standard, ejaculatory orgasms?

I'm also not sure whether to get the standard model or the slightly smaller one. I've tried taking a life-sized dildo up the but and found it to be uncomfortable. I don't know if I just need to get used to it, or if it would be better to go with the smaller version. Any suggestions?

Thanks
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Hi All,

I recently came across a different product for lubrication that I wanted to give a mention. The product is called "Personal Plus Gel" and is manufactured by a company called ForPlay (Trimensa Pharmaceuticals). What makes this water based product different than most is that it is neither a liquid or a jelly, but a "gel". A fine distinction to be sure, but what it comes down to is that it is somewhere between the liquid types of lube that you're familiar with, (ID Glide, KY Liquid/Silk, Wet, etc.) and straight KY Jelly in its consistency. Therefore it is extremely slick without being sticky and it adheres a little better to the Aneros than the liquids. It also contains aloe vera so the manufacturer makes some claim about its moisturizing properties as well (which I haven't observed). Because it is intermediate in consistency it's excellent as a primary lube and a "prelube" as well (flows inside a dropper easily). Lastly, clean up is a snap. Anyway, if you're looking for something different, give it a shot and see what you think. For more info. go to www.forplay.com. (I found it at a local adult shop)
    B Mayfield

P.S. Be careful when shopping for lubes these days, there is a entire class of products that are "warming types". You know the kind that you apply then blow on and it makes your skin hot. In the old days I remember a product called "emotion lotion", but nowadays even some of the mainstream manufacturers (Trojan among others ) are offering these kinds of products. BE CERTAIN THAT ANY OF THE PRODUCTS THAT YOU BUY ARE NOT THE WARMING TYPE. THESE PRODUCTS ARE TOTALLY UNSUITABLE FOR USE WITH THE ANEROS. I mention this because I am also aware that FourPlay offers this kind of product as well.
  • Edit
    Today I finally hit the jackpot! I've been trying unsuccessfully for several months to achieve more than just vaguely pleasurable sensations with my Aneros. The bottom line (forgive pun) is that the standard instructions and the various enhancements suggested by other users just don't work for me. I've now found a method that does.

I'm a 57 year old bisexual, insulin-dependent diabetic. My diabetes has been well controlled for the last 40 years, so I am only just beginning to experience the anticipated reduction of sexual sensitivity and potency. Viagra's competitor, Cialis, helps and has the advantage that its effect lasts much longer. However, I achieved my recent anal/prostate orgasm without the aid of any pills.

I've had things and people up my bum for almost as long as I've been a diabetic, so didn't have any inhibitions about using an Aneros. The secret of my recent success?

I use an old insulin syringe to inject a lot of lubricant into my rectum (obviously after first removing the needle!). I then sit on a couple of cushions placed on top of a dining room chair. I consciously relax all my muscles, and sit leaning slightly forward with my elbows resting on the arms of the chair. In theory, this should restrict the movement of the Aneros in my anus, but in fact it has the effect of bringing the Aneros into closer and stronger contact with my prostate and whatever else turns me on up there. I'm sitting on my Aneros as I write. What follows is pretty much a real-time account of what I am feeling.

I adjust my position until I feel the beginnings of pleasurable sensations. I then start contracting and relaxing my anal sphincter muscles gently to increase the intensity of the sensations, and identify the optimum small range of positions in which to maintain the Aneros. The vermiculation sensations start first, then change into pulsating (pulse like) sensations from high up in my rectum all the way down to my anus. My cock is completely flaccid (in fact I am fully dressed with my trousers zipped up). I continue contracting and relaxing my anal sphincter, to intensify the pleasurable sensations. I'm not trying to cause an orgasm, just enjoying what I am feeling and waiting for it to happen.

Despite the fact that I am sitting on my Aneros, I can feel it moving around inside me. Maybe my body is moving involuntarily around it. Soon, the pulsating becomes stronger and begins to take over. I just relax and try to maintain the position of the Aneros where the pleasure is greatest. What follows is a feeling of great sensitivity in my rectum and an intensely pleasurable pulsating concentrated near my prostate.

I feel like the Aneros is being drawn up higher and higher into my rectum. I am then overcome by wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure which lasts for minutes. It only stops when I relax or am distracted, but can be restarted quickly, more quickly than the first wave. It seems like I can go on having orgasm after orgasm until I want to stop.

Phew! I need to change my underpants. The Aneros induced orgasm is not \"dry\" as advertised, as lots of clear pre-cum liquid is produced with the first couple of orgasms.

I'm not sure whether I've achieved the \"Super-O\" that various people have described, but I certainly plan to carry on and see if the fantastic feelings I have experienced can get any better.

I hope other users who have been experiencing difficulty getting there benefit from my experiences.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    However you got there,... it certainly sounds like a Super O to me! As I've stated in the past, there may be many paths to the Super O. (I myself have achieved it with and without the use of the Aneros.) Thanks for sharing your experience with us all.

Enjoy!

B Mayfield
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    ON SECOND THOUGHT ....!

Fellow Users,

Back on May 20th I had posted some comments about a lubricant called Personal Plus Gel that I had tried and (at the time) been delighted with. At that point, I had used it for about 8 weeks without incident. Since that time however I've been noticing some mild irritation whenever I use this product. Although, the irritation is nothing terrible, and does not persist after my sessions, I simply don't feel comfortable continuing to use anything that causes any kind of irritation in this area, no matter how mild the reaction is . Why it took so long to surface, I'm not really sure. However, since I had given the product a strong recommendation initially, I feel it necessary to warn anybody who may have gone out and purchased it (on my recommendation) about this recent development.

This having been said, I think this lube is still fine when used on your penis, and as a matter of fact I've used it on several occasions with my wife for the old slip and slide (vaginal penetration), without any problems whatsoever.

But when it comes to the Aneros, I'm back to good 'ol fashioned KY. And now it's smooth sailing once more! I guess there's no messing with success. I apologize to any of you who tried Personal Gel Plus and were disatisfied with it. Rest assured that in the future I will give a product a more lengthy test drive (at least 90 days), before offering a recommendation.

Regards,

B Mayfield

• Arup
    It happened! I'm still trembling, but I have to tell someone. My very first super-O. Intense hot and cold flushes, a cold sweat like I was about to faint or pass out. Trembling and shaking all through my body, accompanied by a rush that you get with a normal orgasm, but deeper and more continuous. A shortness of breath. And tingling, lots of tingling all through the body. Wasn't quite what I expected, but once I'd put my expectations aside, there it was. I had four waves of this after which just a tiny touch of my penis almost sent me into a fifth. I finished with the strongest and most intense penile orgasm I've had, as far as I can remember.

I've had the thing for about two months or so and being a yoga teacher thought, \"yeah, yeah, I know all about breathing and perineal contractions\" and thought I'd hit it with the first insertion. No such luck. I've used it about a dozen times and thought I'd read some of these posts again. Then I had another go. So what did I do today that was different to the other times?

I suppose the main thing was to try and clear my mind of the idea I had built of what the super-O might be. It's not anything like what you have imagined or experienced. The other thing was not to put pressure on myself to have one, whatever it was. If I did feel frustrated, then give up for that day, and have good wank.

The level of contraction that you need is tiny. My pelvic contractions are fairly strong from my practice and teaching of yoga, so not more than 20% of my maximum contraction. I made sure that I let go fully after each one to experience relaxtion again. I was lying on my back with my feet together and knees apart. (Yoga practitioners will know this as supta baddhakonasana), but then I put one knee straight up in the air. I don't know where the idea came from, but I started to time my contractions with the beat of my heart, almost like a flicker. So the feeling of my pulse in my prostate and my conscious contraction came at the same time. I missed a few times, but soon my timing got better. I began to feel involuntary contractions, but they were even tinier than my already tiny contractions, that's when it started to happen. I made my contrations even more subtle so that I could feel the involtary ones more clearly.

Then there was a very strong urge to urinate and ejaculate at the same time. It felt as though my prostate was getting bigger. Meanwhile my penis which had been untouched all the while begged for attention. It had been rising and falling in time with my fantasies, but felt independent to what else was going on.

Then came the rush starting in the pelvic region and emanating to all the extremities of the body. Then the cold sweat and the tingling, the shortness of breath and slight convulsions. More. I wanted more. I felt in control and just lay there and waited. Deeper breathing and more subtle contractions and I was riding the next wave. More hot and cold flushes.

A few weeks ago I passed out, on a plane of all places, but luckily there was a doctor a few rows away to revive me. It was a bit like that but infinitely more pleasureable.

Anyway, that'll do for now I think. It was intense, but sharing it is even more of a rush, especially with guys who understand. Thanks for reading my first post.

Arup
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Arup,

Congratulations! Your experience sounds terrific!! As I've noted in the past, and as you pointed out so eloquently in your post...the Super O is truly a product of very subtle contractions that propagate larger pleasure waves that build into this very special all encompassing orgasm. Many who seek the Super O apply old methodology, the masturbatory techniques of harder, faster, tighter etc. . And for such individuals the Super O will remain an elusive goal. Less is more is the aphorism that applies here.

I have often wondered if the discipline of yoga might offer a fast track to the Super O with the Aneros in the hands (sphincter) of an experienced practitioner? In my discussions with those who are into yoga, they emerge as a group of people who are in many ways already in tune with their body's own unique rhythms. It is my opinion that this quality of being in tune is a prerequisite for the Super O. For individuals (such as myself) who have had little formal experience with yoga, it would seem there is a somewhat larger learning curve. In my own case, it took me many months to reach a point of familiarity with my body/mind such that I was able consistently generate this Super O experience for myself.

Again, congratulations and enjoy, there are some tremendous orgasms that await you. Check out positions such as side lying (left vs. right), kneeling (upper body on a bed, knees on the floor), on all fours, in addition to ones that your yoga experience might inspire. I have found that different positions produce subtly different orgasms. A typical Aneros session can include many different positions, producing many superb orgasms. Lastly, check out my post on 1/3/04. In this thread I discuss a post ejaculatory Super O . That is, a Super O that one can generate shortly after a traditional penile ejaculation. It is really different!

Cheers and have fun!

B Mayfield
  • Scooby

Originally Posted By: B Mayfield
    Arup,

Congratulations! Your experience sounds terrific!! As I've noted in the past, and as you pointed out so eloquently in your post...the Super O is truly a product of very subtle contractions that propagate larger pleasure waves that build into this very special all encompassing orgasm. Many who seek the Super O apply old methodology, the masturbatory techniques of harder, faster, tighter etc. . And for such individuals the Super O will remain an elusive goal. Less is more is the aphorism that applies here.

I have often wondered if the discipline of yoga might offer a fast track to the Super O with the Aneros in the hands (sphincter) of an experienced practitioner? In my discussions with those who are into yoga, they emerge as a group of people who are in many ways already in tune with their body's own unique rhythms. It is my opinion that this quality of being in tune is a prerequisite for the Super O. For individuals (such as myself) who have had little formal experience with yoga, it would seem there is a somewhat larger learning curve. In my own case, it took me many months to reach a point of familiarity with my body/mind such that I was able consistently generate this Super O experience for myself.

Again, congratulations and enjoy, there are some tremendous orgasms that await you. Check out positions such as side lying (left vs. right), kneeling (upper body on a bed, knees on the floor), on all fours, in addition to ones that your yoga experience might inspire. I have found that different positions produce subtly different orgasms. A typical Aneros session can include many different positions, producing many superb orgasms. Lastly, check out my post on 1/3/04. In this thread I discuss a post ejaculatory Super O . That is, a Super O that one can generate shortly after a traditional penile ejaculation. It is really different!

Cheers and have fun!

B Mayfield

The idea behind yoga being a help to those with the use of the Aneros I am sorry to say that I disrupt your hypothesis. It would seem that there is much more to experience in my own body and I have been doing Yoga for 2 years now. I have yet to reach a super O with the Aneros (or anything for that matter), but I have come to the realization that I AM learning new things and I WILL get there eventually and then the trouble will be to master it!
    Yoga I suppose helped some as far as relaxing and such however, the mindset for the Aneros is a bit different. Hatha Yoga is for relaxation which, like I said, helps with this kind of play, but I have also noted that an erotic thought, dream, or fantasy will help with the Aneros and that certainly doesn't fit in with yoga. Sorry to bust your hypothesis Mr. Mayfield. I think you may be onto something, but I break the idea that it will help ALWAYS. SORRY!
    Onto bigger and brighter things - I hope! :)

-Scooby
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Scooby,

Thanks for the input. Again, not being a yoga practicioner myself, my thoughts were formed out of the feedback that I've received from Aneros users that are. I didn't mean to infer anything that was absolute. I also didn't mean to imply that yoga, imparts immediate access to the Super O. For most people, certain specific techniques are required for generating this experience. As this forum makes clear, perfecting such a skill set is an individual process.

My thinking was just that yoga, being a discipline of mind and body, that works with the body's inner energy centers, might give an Aneros newbie a little bit of a leg up so to speak. For example, there are many people out there that have never even sat alone and mentally focused in a relaxed way. People, by in large, are accustomed to large scale activity in one form or another. It's no different with traditional masturbatory techniques, it's mechanical and for most people very active in a physical sense. The Super O, by contrast is a much more subtle process, one that is benefited by calm, mental focus and a greater awareness of body. My feeling was that yoga practicioners are already familiar with these qualities. Now, where they go from there... well that is their own journey.

I am also aware that there are different types of yoga; Kundalini, Hatha and Tantric for example. Perhaps this has some bearing also? I haven't really tracked this in my communications with yoga enthusiasts.

Again, thanks for the clarification! Good luck in your endeavors.

B Mayfield
  • Scooby
    Mr Mayfield,

I didn't intend to attack. I was trying to have a dry and wry sense of humor. Kind of like a whily child. The humor, it would seem, did not get conveyed in my message. Maybe you got it, but I realized that it could have easily been mistaken for a complaint. And for that I apologize, I think you have every right to theorize because afterall, you seem to be the foremost expert of this device. With all the success you seem to have (I am jealous) you should and probably are making correct theorizations.

Yes, there are MANY types of Yoga. Some focus very hard on relaxation and the postures associated with relaxation; Hatha. There are some accelerated forms (the names of which I am not sure of) that promote strength, some that promote flexibility, and some for weight loss. The traditional aspect of Yoga was an aerobic relaxation session that will calm the mind and body for a productive meditation session. It was very soon after that the beginning Yogis were also developing better health in association with their endeavors and the health aspect (as far as a body not necessarily mind) was discovered. Some Yogis that practice Yoga have lived longer and healthier lives. The Yogi here where I live is I think nearing 90 years old. The man looks 70 (he has grey hair and the liver spots etc.) but he walks with grace and can out do anyone as far as the posture are concerned. He is more flexible than I am, probably stronger too. I guess that is not saying much :) Anyway, he is very old in mind, but his body has not aged at the same rate. It is so cool.

Anyone interested in Yoga but fear they may get laughed at or are worried that there is a 'religion' involved, please try it. I can almost guarantee there will be no one to laugh at you and there certainly is NOT any religion associated with it. Hatha was a great start for me into the world of Yoga. I took it for three semesters during school so that it could help with my stress levels and I am glad I did. I still practice at home although I am getting a little bored with it. I would like to learn some new postures and such, but whenever I need to relax and mellow out, I use Yoga. It might help in our search for the 'holy grail' of orgasms vis-a-vis the Super-O.

Thanks Mr Mayfield for all your posts. I can see where your posts have made a difference at least for me because I may have long given up on this thing if it weren't for you. Your idea of the learning process being like a journey warrants praise. Thanks again...

-Scooby
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Scoob,

Absolutely no offense taken! I certainly didn't take your comments as an attack or complaint in the least. On the contrary, I appreciate your input, it is afterall, the only way that all of us who contribute to this forum can gain a deeper knowledge of this wonderful Super O phenomena. Discussion and feedback are essential. The understanding that I have today can be directly attributed to my own experiences and experimentation combined with the personal insights of other forum participants. We are all on the same sensory journey, some a little farther along perhaps, but nonetheless we are all still learning.

With regard to yoga, I'm pretty close to taking the plunge. On the recommendations of friends and many in the forum, it seems as though it might be something that could broaden my awareness. (I'm a long-time practicioner of TM and on occasion self hypnosis). My difficulty is finding the time for the classes...but I digress.

Thanks for your words of encouragement, they are much appreciated.

B Mayfield

P.S. What's going on with your old style MGX ? Did you ever repair it?
  • Scooby

Originally Posted By: B Mayfield
    Scoob,

Thanks for your words of encouragement, they are much appreciated.

B Mayfield

P.S. What's going on with your old style MGX ? Did you ever repair it?

Mr Mayfield,

Yes. I got repaired to some extent, but the abutment tab is very short now. It shrunk!! I heated it together once and the tab hit OK. After some further tweaking it was comfortable, but no pleasure. Then as fate would have it, I dropped it while cleaning it or something and the tab snapped off again! So, I once again reheated it and now the tab hits way too close to the anus. It really doesn't have any more pleasure for me and I think fate is telling me I am not supposed to use that model.

On another note, I have been using the newer MGX and I have had some success with it. The other day I had a sensation that was completely new to me, but like so many people I got excited about it and thought too hard on it and it fizzled. It was an abdominal sensation almost like a shiver as if I was cold. The fan WAS blowing on me at the time so it could have been manifested from a shiver, but with the aneros in place it gave me a wholly different and highly pleasurable sensation. It is another step I think. Another step closer. Soon, all the steps will eventually lead to something that will blow my socks off (if I am wearing any). I can feel it!

Thanks again for your help

-Scooby