Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

I'm getting worried.
  • TomasheenTomasheen
    Lately I have been developing a problem which others may also have encountered. It's this. My sessions begin with great feelings. After about three or four minutes things are going really great. Then five minutes later it all seems to stop. It makes the whole session very disappointing indeed. I end up feeling teased and then cheated. Any ideas about this please?!
  • @Tomasheen
    Perhaps you should limit the frequency of your sessions. Perhaps you should eliminate any and all expectations you may have. When one is free of expectation, then one is free from disappointment.
  • Theme_GasmTheme_Gasm
    Tomasheen said:

Lately I have been developing a problem which others may also have encountered. It's this. My sessions begin with great feelings. After about three or four minutes things are going really great. Then five minutes later it all seems to stop. It makes the whole session very disappointing indeed. I end up feeling teased and then cheated. Any ideas about this please?!

Have you had a lot on your mind lately? Extra stress over anything? As soon as I start feeling like I have to think about work or other important things, the same thing happens to me! If your worries are health related, take care of the issue sooner rather than later!

I hope I'm not over-simplifying the issue and that you return to having good sessions soon!

TG
  • My sessions always begin this way to some degree.  With a good session I'll get some initial good feelings and then they usually subside before starting the very long and gradual climb to better things.  I think the worst thing you can do at that point is start thinking..."this is going to be a great session"...or..."here it comes".  I soon learned to enjoy but ignore the first 15 min. of ANY session.  I need a minimum of 15 minutes to even BEGIN to START to relax.

Even though I don't think I've had a super-O yet, one thing that pushed me to another level was continuing to try and relax more and deeper during a session.  It's amazing how every time you think you're relaxed, you eventually realize you weren't even close.  Another thing that helps me when feelings start is to remind myself that I have a WAYS to go.  It's amazing how the instant that I tell my brain that there is much more time left in my session, the feelings get even better.  Seems counter intuitive but works.

In addition, you have to understand that good feelings come and go.  So when a good feeling starts to fade just let it go.  DON'T try to extend it.  I like to think of a planetary orbit.  It will always be back and usually feeling better.

Finally I like to tell myself during a session "There's plenty of time" or "We have a LONG way to go".  Somehow knowing there is not a time limit on a session makes things better.  Of course there is some time limit but I find if I only have an hour I start to worry about about half way through the session.  I like to leave myself at LEAST 2 hours if not more so my mind doesn't wander about time.
  • Theme_GasmTheme_Gasm
    Totally agree!

TG
  • TomasheenTomasheen
    Thank you all very much. I am expecting too much. I am doing it too often, sometimes three and four times a day. I know! Far too much. It can become a craving desire for more and more? Sometimes I never want it to end. I have time on my hands so it's easy to session. Sometimes I'm afraid I might be loosing it..getting too old etc. but I must confess that it has changed my life and I can't imaging how I would be without the Aneros.
  • AneRicoAneRico
    Deleted by author
  • jstrjstr
    I have the exact same problem. even more, with every session the first five minutes are getting me to higher and higer heights... and then it stops. it's get annoying when you are more aroused then when you would be with an real orgasm...

havn't really found any solution to this though. 
  • AneRico thanks for your advice. I will try this and see if it helps. Maybe you too jstr might like to try this?
    Definitely, just getting annoyed or upset it a waste of time.
  • PommiePommie
    @Tomasheen,
    Have you tried doing a regular preparation for a session at night and then just going to bed, (AND TO SLEEP) with the tool in place? No expectations, no anything!

I'll see your answer before saying any more!
  • BadgerBadger
    Yes, that's generally the only way I can use them; too many people in the house to cause distractions.

As an odd aside, I think that I can prevent nocturnal leg cramps by having an Aneros in overnight. The night before I had by far the worst, most severe leg cramps that started on my inner thighs and even wrapped around my buttocks a bit. I couldn't even stand with my walker for several minutes. (I had back surgery about 1 1/2 years ago, and if I lay wrong, I'll be rudely awakened with serious leg cramps)

So last night, I tried my Progasm Jr., and when I woke up this morning, I even was able to stretch my legs while still in bed, which always starts cramps. And I had none! I know that it prevents overnight butt cramps, so why not nocturnal leg cramps?
  • Hi Pommie! Yes I have only to fall asleep for three hours and then wake up to nothinhing
    . . It can be very annoying!
  • inhopeinhope
    @Tomasheen my friend you are not alone. I have been saying this for months if not years, falling often on deaf ears of those that do not understand or could not find the reason. I have the same problem, even now when i can get my prostate really going! however for me its around 10-15 mins.

I can get things going again if i refocus, i.e. change a mental fantasy, look through some erotic imagery or even just change position. Nipple stimulation also helps a lot too. Still, its hard to get anywhere past this 15 mins barrier. Also so mild contractions/holdings as well gets things pulsing away.
  • XilehXileh
    I've been at it for over three years with great results, but have been in a protracted dry spell since winter. Rather than getting frustrated, which would be easy, I have been playing with the strong energy that is still present. I try to increase the intensity, I move it around, focus it in one place, and then try and spread it all over in a kind of energy bath. It can be pretty intense. I plan on continuing this until something else happens, since trying to force things rarely seems to produce satisfying results. I think it is just another one of the changes that seem to happen.

Good luck!

Xileh
  • PommiePommie
    @Tomasheen,

I found that over a period of about a year, using that technique helped to awaken my body to the pleasures of Aneros play, particularly as it involved one of the smaller Peridise models. This has contributed greatly to my ability to experience A-less responses and that is the great positive for me.

If there has been a downside, it seems that it might have resulted in some de-sensitising of the prostate in particular, and Super-Os are now very rare. I last had one in August.
  • rookrook
    @Tomasheen

Perhaps a "half-time break" will help.

My most intense brain/whole body orgasms occur when I've abandoned a session and allowed my mental lust to build.  Then I allow the lust and curiosity to draw me back into a second session.   I avoid starting, "where I left off."   Instead I'll find a different tool or follow a different stimulation path with different targets that I employed during the "first half."

The first time I did this, I went into a local village and shopped for novel but not erotic stuff.  In the midst of that shopping, the lust became overpowering and I hurried home to my Helix and a monster Super-O.

I usually avoid picking a specific activity for "halftime" so that my 'monkey brain' is free to wander.  Sometimes though I'll engage in a specific non-Aneros activity.
  • Recognizing the existence of our "monkey brain" as you put it is valuable! By acknowledging the instinct and base desire functions we all have, IMHO, is a great way to let go and become the "sexual animal" we are if we just let it surface!

TG