Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Too Much of a Good Thing
  • I've followed the course of many and achieved hours of ecstasy as promised. But the p-waves when relaxed, sitting or laying down for bed, are so constant as to be distracting from sleep. Nothing can stop the twinges behind the should blade at some times, and waves of pleasure in my legs bringing them to spasm. I've tried abstaining from Aneros for weeks, which doesn't help.

Am I permanently rewired - will I live with this for the rest of my life?

Call me worried.

• Theme_GasmTheme_Gasm
    Most of us are probably thinking how fortunate you are! However, if it's annoying and disrupting your daily life, I can see why you're concerned!

I've speculated that you can't really "unlearn" something like what your body and mind now know how to do with your prostate!

However, if you became adept at not focusing on your penis to get such great results with your prostate, you could probably either change your focus back to your penis, and/or start to ignore your prostate sensations!

That may be an overly simplistic way to think about it, but I really can't relate to your concern!

I personally enjoy the spontaneity of the experience and count myself very fortunate to have added this new dimension to my existence on this earth!

All the best and Good Luck!

TG
  • nervenerve
    I find similar when I lie down at the end of the day, but if my mind is elsewhere concentrating then its not an issue. In that case its merely a background hum
    My advice Distract yourself
  • MattpMattp
    Maybe a deep massage of your shoulder will help
  • VicVic
    From what you write, my guess is that you've been engaging too much stress and tension during sessions, on your upper extremities. Try focusing on your lower regions, allow the energy to zoom in on your abs and prostate only, take control and free up your neck and shoulders. Think about your breathing techniques. Are you breathing down to your abs in a circle while simultaneously engaging subtle contractions anally? Try it, it just might free-up tension from clustering elsewhere and it's well worth a shot. Good luck. 
  • AneRicoAneRico
    Deleted by author