Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

First try
  • Had it in for about 5 mins and can't wait for the pleasure. Haven't started any PC muscle work yet. Had the aneros for over a week now just fantasizing about what pleasure I would get. Divorced 33 y/o male in seek of self pleasure. But that's another story in its self. Fuck them damn crazy women.
  • varmintvarmint
    CALM DOWN!  You need to relax and to let the feelings cum.  Let it all go (including anger) and let the new feelings in.  They start very faint, but with calm relaxed mind they will grow and grow until unbelievable pleasure is achieved.  May take weeks to month to reach, but good practice will get you there!
  • BunkBunk
    If this thread is the future of this forum then RIP.
  • Had it in for about 5 mins and can't wait for the pleasure. Haven't started any PC muscle work yet. Had the aneros for over a week now just fantasizing about what pleasure I would get. Divorced 33 y/o male in seek of self pleasure. But that's another story in its self. Fuck them damn crazy women.

You have the option of using an alias for your username, it is much more anonymous than putting your email address out there...
    Bunk said:

If this thread is the future of this forum then RIP.

You can be part of the problem or part of the solution, and posts like that are the problem
  • If the OP chooses not to remain anonymous, that is his choice. It is actually somewhat admireable. What about the posters that want to tell the whole world (family, friends, strangers) about their Aneros usage? What about people that leave their Aneros lying about for people to see? They choose to remain in anonymity. Yet they condemn the OP. This guy has intestinal fortitude. =D>
  • Ok two sessions later no results. To excited and distracted. Oh well gonna keep on till I reach it
  • euphemisticeuphemistic
    Ok two sessions later no results. To excited and distracted. Oh well gonna keep on till I reach it

What are you doing in your session? Have you read the wikis here http://wiki.malegspot.com/index.php?title=Main_Page. What do you feel? Maybe you should start another topic since this one got hijacked with flaming.
  • Ok two sessions later no results. To excited and distracted. Oh well gonna keep on till I reach it

First 3 keys is relaxing, patience and NO expectations. Also, how long are your sessions? You are really cheating yourself if they are not at least an hour, to an hour and a half. If you do not have the patience for that length of time, you are setting yourself up for failure... You will not get fireworks after just 5 minutes, as you originally posted...

Also, if you do not have the patience to read the wiki, you then do not have the patience for hands free orgasms and super Os...
  • At least an hour long sessions both times. But the second one was more stimulating. But by the end my anus was ready to quit. I'll admit i am impatient. While it did feel geat I ended up finishing with a traditional orgasm. It's just hard for me to calm my mind down and relax
  • Trust me I have read the forum and wiki up and down for a week befor I even tried it.
  • jkshoem.droid@gmail.com I would just give the Aneros up now.....impatient and angry will make sure you never go anywhere with it
  • I'm not really looking for advice on here. I am more or less just sharing my experiences like so many others have. I do sincerely thank you for welcoming me into this forum. I like the openness. I'm just a regular strait guy who wants to use every aspect of pleasure my body can provide. Matter of fact my ex wife used to stimulate my prostate while giving me a blowjob and I loved it. That's one thing she was good at was in the sack. To bad I wasn't the only one she was screwing. But anyways I'm not giving up no matter what negative comments come my way. If you don't have anything good to say don't say anythjng at all. Thanks
  • I just don't get how You people want to argue over a keyboard. Positive feedback only please
  • ineverknewineverknew
    @jkshoem.droid@gmail.com, it sounds like you have a good attitude.  Just keep with it and good things will happen in time.  Its completely normal to not feel much in the beginning.  I would recommend though that you not finish your session with a traditional ejaculation.  To achieve prostate orgasms you are essentially doing some brain rewiring.  By finishing traditionally you are just rewarding that circuit in your brain and not teaching it the new path to super O's.  Trust me I know its hard after getting all worked up, but just go into your sessions telling yourself that you will ejaculate later or the next day.  
  • Thanks man

@jkshoem.droid@gmail.com, it sounds like you have a good attitude.  Just keep with it and good things will happen in time.  Its completely normal to not feel much in the beginning.  I would recommend though that you not finish your session with a traditional ejaculation.  To achieve prostate orgasms you are essentially doing some brain rewiring.  By finishing traditionally you are just rewarding that circuit in your brain and not teaching it the new path to super O's.  Trust me I know its hard after getting all worked up, but just go into your sessions telling yourself that you will ejaculate later or the next day.  

• @jkshoem.droid@gmail.com
    Heed the words of @ineverknew. Don't let certain ones discourage you (you already know who they are).
    If possible, try and let go of the animosity you may have regarding your ex-wife. It may be hard, but it can be done. Don't let negative energy bleed into your sessions. Best of luck to you.
  • Ok third session (while I was at work shhh) almost instantly started involuntary contractions. But I felt like I was gonna crap myself.
  • Theme_GasmTheme_Gasm
    Ok third session (while I was at work shhh) almost instantly started involuntary contractions. But I felt like I was gonna crap myself.
    Ok, now it's certain you're on the path! Definitely, don't give up!

TG

• Standing up seem to really stimulate. I don't know if that's recommended but....
  • Standing up seem to really stimulate. I don't know if that's recommended but....

you said you were not really here for advice, so I guess that is just more sharing? 

There are a few trolls on this board, it is best to just ignore them, they offer nothing but grief and negativity!

you said you were not really here for advice, so I guess that is just more sharing? 

There are a few trolls on this board, it is best to just ignore them, they offer nothing but grief and negativity!

Don't get me wrong I thank you for any advice you give.
  • isvaraisvara
    @jkshoem.droid@gmail.com, hey, I love your energy and your enthusiasm. Go for it. I hope it works out really well for you, we only live once.
  • "jkshoem.droid@gmail.com" just got my Helix a few days ago and wanted to know how your progress was going. I'm getting a little frustrated.

• AneRicoAneRico
    Deleted by author
  • "I tried calligraphy but after doing the alphabet twice...I dunno....I'm not getting it"

Hilarious AneRico. Besides making me laugh I guess you mean that it's ridiculous to expect to learn some skill without putting some effort and time into it. Aneros is no different. Great post BTW.

PS I'm really glad you didn't leave.
  • @AneRico, I could not have said that any better, but Bravo!
  • ineverknewineverknew
    @AneRico, well said!!