Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

If you haven't tried this..
  • pcraypcray
    Walk around with your aneros in.  It seemed like every step I took it bumped the prostate just a little.  Wow!
  • Theme_GasmTheme_Gasm
    pcray said:

Walk around with your aneros in.  It seemed like every step I took it bumped the prostate just a little.  Wow!

Next...Try going to a "Theme" park...it's a new experience!

"Theme"_Gasm

• pcraypcray
    I'll have to work up to something like that.
  • braveneworldbraveneworld
    I have tried that with lots of different models but I would have to  say maximus is best for it. Also rode my quad bike over rocky terrain with it in. meh. Want to try Device while in riding gear on a push bike and riding up hill with my heart pumping hard but I am not well enough to do it :(
  • I have tried that with lots of different models but I would have to  say maximus is best for it. Also rode my quad bike over rocky terrain with it in. meh. Want to try Device while in riding gear on a push bike and riding up hill with my heart pumping hard but I am not well enough to do it :(

That sounds dangerous. I would never ride (except a car) with an Aneros in, I would be afraid of tearing or poking a hole in something
  • inhopeinhope
    Feels nice but not as nice as lying down,what's your point?
  • drstrangedrstrange
    I mowed the lawn the other day with it in, just for fun.
  • TrexNJTrexNJ
    Sounds like a little much here, but then I have about a week's worth of experience with my Helix.

Fell asleep on my back the other day, about 30 minutes; woke up with a boner....my hope for this device continues ;-)