Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

What do you think?
  • drstrangedrstrange
    Hi all, I had a session this afternoon, my first without any weed. I've had more intense experiences before, so do you think I've got a long way to go, or am I almost there?
    http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=WYgWN-S390-#.U6xpqkNFC1s
  • Theme_GasmTheme_Gasm
    @drstrange --- I think you were having a good time! If you mean "there" as in Super O...I would say you are making great progress by the way your body is reacting!!! One of the best gauges for your progress is found in the Getting Started section of the Wiki...it's the Milestones list...great for helping you identify the possible steps in your journey!

TG
  • drstrangedrstrange
    Thanks for the info
  • euphemisticeuphemistic
    I was always impressed when Dr. Strange would levitate. I don't know if that's a milestone but maybe it should be. You'll definitely know you're there when you float in the air! :-*

Sorry I'm in a sillier than usual mood.
  • Alex_xxxAlex_xxx
    I agree whole hartedly.. And to add, its pretty darn annoying that my right foot all the way up to the buttcheek tenses up all the way. Repeatedly.. Need to relax it every so often to reach super-land. Used to be my entire body. Is it hard for you to "relax into it"?

Why I ask:
    To me, the tensing up feels like a reaction of TOO good feelings. So good that the body fights it by tensing up to "relieve" pressure on the prostate. Or to keep it from moving.
    Relaxing into it and passing the tens up phase is what moves me into the superO.
    That in the vid is the good parts that happen BEFORE the superO.

Ps. Nice that someone has the guts to vid-document their progress.
  • Where you are is "there". Let the journey happen, don't worry too hard about where you are on it. Smell all the flowers on the way. Cherish the moments. It's wonderful that your wife is sharing it with you. I guess mine is averting her gaze from my trip from apprentice worm handler to master baiter.
  • CanacanCanacan
    I have absolutely no idea what Tou thinks.
    But maybe better ask directly... Lol
  • drstrangedrstrange
    Canacan said:

I have absolutely no idea what Tou thinks.
    But maybe better ask directly... Lol

Thanks
  • drstrangedrstrange
    Hi all, after posting a link to my first video last June I thought I would post a link to a video from a few days ago, just to show that patience and perseverance pays off in the long run. I was very sceptical in the beginning and thought I'd been conned because my first attempts with the Aneros produced nothing but I kept trying and eventually it happened, anyway here's the link. By the way I dressed suitably for the occasion

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=QcvUm-S499-#.VPcYcOFLf24
  • euphemisticeuphemistic
    Looks intense! Did you feel pleasure with the shaking? It was hard for me to tell. It looked more like agony. My sessions look different but yours looks like some other guys I've seen. The important thing again is what do you think about your session? Was it enjoyable, ecstatic, fun, agony, etc? Love the b l ack tie and matching hood :)
  • inhopeinhope
    what do i think?

i think you're sitting on the aneros device, which though pleasurable i worry is dangerous and would warn any newbies to be careful if you're going to be inspired by this video.

Are you moving it around as you sit there or....?
  • drstrangedrstrange
    Hi euphemistic, there is no pain or agony in the slightest, my sessions are pure pleasure and ecstasy, euphoric even. As soon as I find out that I am going to be home alone for a few hours I start to plan a session. I have found I can do Aless also, they're not as intense but still great. Glad you liked the attire by the way, I wanted to do something with a bit of of thought and with the focus on myself only, different to the usual blurry videos shot in someones bedroom

• drstrangedrstrange
    Hi inhope, I have not got my full weight on the Aneros, just a little pressure and I'm not really moving it around as such but my muscles are involuntarily. I tried all the usual recommended positions months ago without much success, I had some nice sensations but that was all, then one day after a few hours trying, I sat down to have a cigarette because I was a fed up and after a few minutes I felt myself start to twitch and the rest is history as they say. I still try different positions but none of them work unless there is some slight pressure on the device. Kneeling down with my knees apart with the device touching the floor is another position that works great for me.
  • drstrangedrstrange
    I one point I thought that maybe the device I was using was too short and wasn't reaching the right spot and sitting down with that extra slight pressure was putting it there, so I bought a bigger and longer device but it did nothing for me, I tried it about 3 or 4 times and went back to the smaller one and have used it ever since. I think it was because the bigger they are the less they can move around.
  • inhopeinhope
    drstrange said:

I one point I thought that maybe the device I was using was too short and wasn't reaching the right spot and sitting down with that extra slight pressure was putting it there, so I bought a bigger and longer device but it did nothing for me, I tried it about 3 or 4 times and went back to the smaller one and have used it ever since. I think it was because the bigger they are the less they can move around.

What smaller devices are you using then?
  • drstrangedrstrange
    I wasn't quite sure if it was the Aneros MGX or the SGX, anyway I've measured it and it's the SGX. This is something I didn't know until now. The other one that did nothing for me is not an Aneros, it is a MFONES LN0062. This is quite interesting information, the MFONES LN0062 is obviously a cheap Aneros rip off. I'm now thinking of getting the MGX.
  • Theme_GasmTheme_Gasm
    It appears you are choosing a more active body position, sitting or kneeling, instead of a more relaxed position while laying down.

If a super o is your goal you'll want to consider laying down, relaxing, and letting your body experience the aneros.

I also experienced similar body behavior, which was unique and pleasurable...mostly because it was so unique...but it turned out to be the beginning of a much deeper, and incredibly more pleasurable experience once I started relaxing and let the pleasure come to me!

TG
  • darwindarwin
    drstrange,

one thing i like about this video is that, even though masked, we can see at least some of your face.

in almost all aneros videos the face is hidden.

darwin
  • inhopeinhope
    I really advise those watching this video that if you are going to emulate it please be careful, this is not a safe position really and i can attest to this first hand. Be careful.
  • darwindarwin
    @inhope, why do you say that?

in this most recent video, drstrange is kneeling,with legs under him.  i don't get the impression there is much if any pressure on the aneros.

darwin
  • inhopeinhope
    Because you could slip and fall on it, even when cushioned. If you're a smaller stature fellow and using a larger device, even a eupho which stick out. Imagine what happens. (i was referring to the sitting one)

Be careful.

Also you're the only person I've heard of making this position work, so perhaps it would be in vain for those to try anyways
  • drstrangedrstrange
    Darwin is correct, there is hardly any pressure at all, barely touching, but each slight touch does it for me. I've tried every other position and nothing happens, when I'm sitting I am leaning forward and raised and again hardly any pressure just barely touching the chair. I'm not ramming it it in just tickling.
  • drstrangedrstrange
    inhope said:

I really advise those watching this video that if you are going to emulate it please be careful, this is not a safe position really and i can attest to this first hand. Be careful.

Why, what happened?
  • drstrangedrstrange

It appears you are choosing a more active body position, sitting or kneeling, instead of a more relaxed position while laying down.

If a super o is your goal you'll want to consider laying down, relaxing, and letting your body experience the aneros.

I also experienced similar body behavior, which was unique and pleasurable...mostly because it was so unique...but it turned out to be the beginning of a much deeper, and incredibly more pleasurable experience once I started relaxing and let the pleasure come to me!

TG

OMG, you mean there's more?
  • inhopeinhope
    drstrange said:

inhope said:

Why, what happened?

Damage to my prostate, which lasted years. Im not saying don't do it, I'm saying be careful. I have to say its the most active session I've seen as well, it looks closer to dildo riding that an aneros session.
  • drstrangedrstrange
    Just to make it clear, I am not thrusting the device in by pressure from the chair or the floor, as it is barely touching. This position creates a slight pressure on my prostate which then starts my muscles to start working independently. Also I use one of the smaller devices
  • inhopeinhope
    try a position for me @drstrange, it works well for me and it looks you body position is similar but in a different method. lie on your back and then bring your knees up to your chest, or alternatively sit in a chair and have a desk nearby and put you feet up on the desk, legs/knew bent up towards you.

These produce what i think you're experiencing.
  • drstrangedrstrange
    Hi, here's my latest video which I shot just out of curiosity, I know it's not the nicest of things to watch but I found it interesting so I thought I would share it. Every muscle movement is involuntary, I never knew what was actually going on down there until now. On another note I did try those positions that @inhope suggested and they didn't do a lot for me.

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=n7Ol9-S801-#.VVNgCpN_wno