Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Am I getting close?
  • I have the progasm classic. I have had it for like a year. Using it on and off. Mostly been off but ive been using it frequently in the past 1 1/2 months. Anyways, I have never gotten any pleasure from using it.
    I have been doing the technique when you breathe in and contract for 30 seconds and release when you exhale. That technique I belive has awakened my prostate. It starts off with a buzzing in my groin and legs area then it it spreads all over my body and my face and my heart starts pumping and what happens is my prostate becomes engorged and it feels better when I do contractions than doing contraction when it obviously is not engorged but it doesnt feel really like pleasure and it becomes hard to breath but not in a bad way. My stomach feels kinda like if it's flexing it's muscles. I have not experienced any twitching. I had a pee feeling once and I tried to surpass it and what happend was that the aneros was doing an involuntary contraction which kinda felt good but not really. I had like 3 of those I then got up to urinate. Anywho the buzzing feeling and engorged prostate happens all the time now when I have a session. So far nothing. I tried doing the do nothing method, I tried doing light contractions and the 30 second contraction method and nothing. I am excited but frustrated. I have been using the aneros consistently. Some times with days off in between. I use olive oil and alboline as lube. Am I near the Super-O?
  • BadgerBadger
    Have you tried taking a nap with it in? Sometimes doing nothing and letting the unconscious mind run things can give you more success with these devices.
  • That's exactlay what I was going to do right now although its kinda hard to fall asleep with it. Lets see if I wake up with results.
  • inhopeinhope
    Try it of course, but this did nothing for me. What's your stature? The device might be too big to allow for the swelling to do anything?
  • 5'7
  • inhopeinhope
    I think a smaller device would allow for better, more gentle results and sensation generation, mgx maybe or even helix. Work your way up to the bigger ones.
  • You might be right.
  • I couldn't fall asleep. I ended the session.
  • CanacanCanacan

That technique I belive has awakened my prostate. It starts off with a buzzing in my groin and legs area then it it spreads all over my body and my face and my heart starts pumping and what happens is my prostate becomes engorged and it feels better when I do contractions than doing contraction when it obviously is not engorged but it doesnt feel really like pleasure and it becomes hard to breath but not in a bad way. My stomach feels kinda like if it's flexing it's muscles.

How can you call that "nothing" ? ... The technique doesn't seem to be a real problem... Other techniques might get you other flavors of the same kind of results... Your mindset on the other hand is not helping at all. It is not that you are not getting any pleasure it is that you REFUSE to acknowledge and enjoy it. To me your body is on the right track but the mind went opposite direction. Almost like one is as close as can get the other as far as possible.

I think you should read this carefully and think about it : https://www.aneros.com/forum/discussion/14255/just-let-go-/p1
  • Theme_GasmTheme_Gasm

I couldn't fall asleep. I ended the session.

When that happened to me, I took it as a sign that the stimulation of my prostate was occurring! The buzzing you described, happened to me as well early on. In fact, a couple of times the buzzing happened so suddenly, and so intensely, that my body's reaction WAS one of totally being "out of control" as ALL my body muscles contracted suddenly...and that happened once as I was sitting on the toilet AT WORK, and another while sitting at my desk at work! My first Super O happened just as suddenly at about 12:30AM, after falling asleep with my Progasm inside me! When I woke up, I was very worked up, but then just as suddenly as my buzzing events at work, my entire body stiffened and shook uncontrollably for many seconds, and a total sense of euphoria overcame my senses...and I just let it happen! So, YES, I believe you may be doing the right things to get you to a Super O, as your body seems to be reacting similarly to mine!

TG
  • Your prostate beat your mind to the party. You are closer then you think if you sit back and listen to what your prostate is telling you.
  • Thank you guys but I should say when I get frustrated it's not that much at all. I always go into every session with a positive mindset. Today my prostate or whatever contracted randomly once. I dont know if thats a good sign.
  • Theme_GasmTheme_Gasm

Thank you guys but I should say when I get frustrated it's not that much at all. I always go into every session with a positive mindset. Today my prostate or whatever contracted randomly once. I dont know if thats a good sign.

Getting the kinds of sensations you described is a good sign. If your sessions are short and infrequent, (less than twice a week and around an hour each), which I couldn't tell from your original post, increasing both the frequency and duration can help! I attribute my nearly daily sessions in the first two months of use to my successes. If you can, try it, and see if it helps!

TG

• 4/3 times a week duration 3hrs average. Longest session 4 hrs. I dont always take off days.
  • PommiePommie
    @AnerosUser950,
    I'm pretty sure that the Aneros Wiki recommends, as do @BMayfield and @rumel, that you take a break of at least one day between sessions, during the re-wiring process, to allow you body to become accustomed to the lessons being learned and to ensure that your prostate doesn't become "overworked", as it were. (My word, not theirs)!

It strikes me that you are already doing exactly as recommended. Just keep going and enjoy the ride. Just try not to analyse too much what is going on and, as so many others have said, RELAX!
  • Thanks for your feedback.
  • I have the progasm classic. I have had it for like a year. Using it on and off. Mostly been off but ive been using it frequently in the past 1 1/2 months. Anyways, I have never gotten any pleasure from using it.
    I have been doing the technique when you breathe in and contract for 30 seconds and release when you exhale. That technique I belive has awakened my prostate. It starts off with a buzzing in my groin and legs area then it it spreads all over my body and my face and my heart starts pumping and what happens is my prostate becomes engorged and it feels better when I do contractions than doing contraction when it obviously is not engorged but it doesnt feel really like pleasure and it becomes hard to breath but not in a bad way. My stomach feels kinda like if it's flexing it's muscles. I have not experienced any twitching. I had a pee feeling once and I tried to surpass it and what happend was that the aneros was doing an involuntary contraction which kinda felt good but not really. I had like 3 of those I then got up to urinate. Anywho the buzzing feeling and engorged prostate happens all the time now when I have a session. So far nothing. I tried doing the do nothing method, I tried doing light contractions and the 30 second contraction method and nothing. I am excited but frustrated. I have been using the aneros consistently. Some times with days off in between. I use olive oil and alboline as lube. Am I near the Super-O?

I had a seasion last night. I went in more relaxed and new things happend. I had involountary contractions twice that were a tad bit longer than the previous time. Also I had small spasms here and there in my thighs and I would also become stiff along with the other usual things.