Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Anal orgasm?
  • inhopeinhope
    Sooooo, i had a good session just now, it got to a point where i felt this electricity in my ass, cheeks, back of my legs where it just felt like a buzzing of energy it got to a heightened point where i was moaning for 30 seconds straight. After this 30 seconds the session was over and the feelings went away in all those places i describe but it was really nice.

Was this an anal orgasm? if so then I've had one! and before a prostate one as well, which I've yet to experience.
  • inhopeinhope
    i also experienced lot of twitching when my legs are flat on the bed, the twitching though is out of control, its so fast, the movements are rapid like its somehow overexcited, the sedation is nice but it feels as though the speed is a barrier, its way too much. I also slipped up and masturbated, i was just too turned on to leave it, i haven't ever touched myself in a session in a long time but it just built way too much.

Each time i came close to orgasm it felt really amazing, not like an orgasm but a build up to something epic, when i came it was not great though, but still a nice build up!
  • ineverknewineverknew
    @inhope, it could have been an orgasm, hard to say, but the important thing is that it felt good, eh?  My experience has been that prostate orgasms or anal orgasms come on very slightly become intense and then fade away the same way as opposed to a penile orgasm that is usually BAM and is over in a few seconds.  As for ejaculating at the end, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO  :-?.  You need to stay away from doing that, I'm telling you, only bad things will happen lol.
  • inhopeinhope
    Yeah yeah i know, but its difficult when you have had multiple sessions, and got so turned on and ready for 'something' and only get little glimpses, believe me i held off for weeks, i just couldn't take it. Now i know when i have my next session in a few days or whatever it will be like starting from scratch. Trust me though i held out very well indeed for a very long time!

I only wanted to know what it was so i can recognise it for what it was, it was a new sensation so i was just asking.

yeah your description sounds like what i had and it appears to be an anal orgasm, It wasn't for example, like what WarrenGWonka experience (check his video out in the other thread)

• Noob71Noob71
    @Inhope - I know where you're coming from man - i've felt so close to something on many occasions, and i've attempted the 21 day challenge, only made it six days though...i'll give 'er another go sometime.  I did notice after going six days, my helix syn was doing awesome things, whereas prior to the six day abstination, the helix did pretty much nothing for me.

Also, i've been switching models from time to time - Pro-Ice; Helix syn, and MGX, i believe the jury is still out on to switch or not to switch, maybe another thread i haven't seen.

Input?
  • anal orgasm for me occurs after 20-30 minutes of pegging, tingling body