Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

deleted by author
  • I would prefer taker(s) in USA.  Last time i spent a small fortune on postage with no way to receive funds in return in $USA   My email is: paulsp@trains.zzn.com
  • inhopeinhope
    I would love both but I'm not in USA :-(
  • braveneworldbraveneworld
    @aneros_user13872 I cant believe you bought the same models again!
    Being the receiver of the small fortune last time I would like you to know Max is my favourite but I use everyone regularly. 
    And have to thankyou for the best orgasms in my life!
    Thanks Paul

To anybody that is thinking of this offer, I can vouch for this kind offer Paul looks after his toys well, they were like brand new and clean. That is not to say that you should not sterilise them your self for your own piece of mind. Boiling for 45 minutes is more than enough for 99.9% of pathogens.

Paul I hope your back is much better. 
  • inhope said:

I would love both but I'm not in USA :-(

Where are you?  please send email: paulsp@trains.zzn.com  Yes, as braveneworld states, i have always sterilized them with anti-bacterial soap after use, and have only used these about 3 times each.
  • TreiTrei
    Hello! I've always wanted a DevICE but  can't afford one as i am broke at the moment. This is a miracle offer! :)

I live in the U.S. i'd be more than happy to take the Device off of you and am find your generosity admireable in passing the toys along instead of throwing them in the trash like most people.
  • The DeVice has been given away, but the Maximus is still available. Either contact me here or email: paulsp@trains.zzn.com
  • dmiketdmiket
    I'd be interested if the offer still stands.
    We could Pm for address and such
  • dmiket said:

I'd be interested if the offer still stands.
    We could Pm for address and such

Sent you a pm.
  • All gone. No more to give away, at least at this time.
  • I have given a few models away to close friends. One of the best present you can give a friend. Just ordered a progasm for a friend stationed in Air Force
  • Theme_GasmTheme_Gasm

I have given a few models away to close friends. One of the best present you can give a friend. Just ordered a progasm for a friend stationed in Air Force

Good friend! I wish I had started when I was in the Air Force back then!

TG