Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

It finally happened...
  • I've been using a variety of devices for almost a year now, with varying success. I have a Helix, Helix Syn, Eupho Syn, Peridise Set and a Progasm. Well, last night I hit another milestone. I don't know what you call it; a Mini-O, Anal-O or a Dry O, but I had one! It was amazing. My anus was just on fire and the orgasmic waves were centred mostly in the rectum/anal area with very little penile involvement. I could feel it pushing against my prostate as well. Not sure what you'd call it, but it was terrific!

For a while I was really enjoying using the Peridise set, having great success with them. But this past week I discovered how great the Progasm actually felt.  I'd been having more and more successful sessions for a while now, but had reached the point where I wasn't sure whether I was having really nice involuntaries or actual Mini-O's. I was told on the forum that I would know it if it was an orgasm. Well last night there was no denying it. I think I had 3 in a row. At one point I realized I was getting closer to a full on Super-O, but never actually got there. I recall people describing a warming sensation in their abdomen prior to Super-O and I definitely felt that. 

Who knew that it'd be the Progasm that got me over the edge. When I first got it I never felt like I was fully accommodating its size inside me, but last night I was at the point where, despite its size, I was barely feeling it at all. I was completely relaxed and just let the twitching and involuntary contractions send me over the edge. Strangely enough I found that the position that worked best for me was on my hands and knees. Different strokes for different folks I guess. 

Cheers!

• Theme_Gasm
    Yup...the Progasm strikes again! My first Super O was while riding my Progasm! Congrats!
  • ineverknewineverknew
    cool!  Progasm was my first too!
  • Man, i'm in a constant state of twitching and contracting after each session. Makes me want to just have another one and keep going, but I think it'll help my next session to take a day off in between; as hard as that might be to hold off. 
  • Theme_Gasm

Man, i'm in a constant state of twitching and contracting after each session. Makes me want to just have another one and keep going, but I think it'll help my next session to take a day off in between; as hard as that might be to hold off. 

Sounds exquisite! Your prostate is awake and your body is responding to the stimulation...got to love it!
  • BigOluverBigOluver
    Now that you've had this experience now is time to rewire the body. Continue to ride but just now notice how the body changes. She how you act different. That phoenix is now loose and he's here to show you the new you. Congrats man.
  • That's great man, very envious... And you've certainly put your time in with almost a year... Congrats!