Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Super O with Peridise
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69
    I was just sitting around with my largest Peridise and it was just causing some nice contractions and all of a sudden I was overcome with a wave rushing over me, I don't think it was a super o but it felt so good my eyes rolled back in my head. Then is was gone.

I sure didn't expect that from that little thing, but it cane hit you in a pretty good place.
  • ineverknewineverknew
    couldve been an anal orgasm, who knows? lol  Sounds good though!
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69
    @ineverknew It was one wave ... but it was a good one. 
  • @xtimedt69 told you it was worth it!  :D The big one is the best i reckon.
    Who would of thought that sticking a tadpole up your butt was so much fun! LOL
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69
    @braveneworld no kidding!!
  • PommiePommie
    @braveneworld,

IMHO you will find with experience of these little pieces of magic, that in time you will begin to appreciate the smaller ones and the larger ones eventually become just a little too much.

Strange to imagine but true in my experience!
  • @Pommie yep I hear you. I do enjoy the little one too, for me it moves quicker but it just does not put enough pressure on my prostate at the same time. Guess this why I like my tempo too.
    I have had these for a while so I dont think it is a lack of muscles as I think I could de-scale a fish with my muscles down there, I just put it down to my individuality.Yep I am different even though I am the same  
    8-}
    Your right it may change as I go along but that is what is so great about the journey!
  • roconnor
    I've had quite a bit of success with those things: http://ambigendered.blogspot.com/2013/11/aneros-peridise-amazing-little-toy.html.

• xtimedt69xtimedt69
    @roconnor that is very interesting and I plan to try your approach. Seems that it is different from the Prostate approach.