Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

side effect?
  • question for the group. 
    After a bit of prostate massage over the past few years, I have found that i can produce some "pre-cum" even by just watching or thinking of erotic things. For instance, if I look at some pics on tumblr or watch some vids with Aneros use, I will feel some ooze out.  Is this normal? Should I be concerned?
  • isvara
    Normal for me. It is just getting ready in case.
  • its pretty normal.  When i get aroused by something i feel it in my prostate first way before i get an erection.  I think the pc muscles get moving and push the precum out, though im not a doctor and not good with anatomy.
  • brine
    I sure hope it's normal. :)

I leak like a garden hose when I'm aroused or having a session!

brine
  • It's totally normal. I have even had to change underwear at work before. Yes when I go to a previous session in my mind or go on tumblr or just see a sexy guy walking by drops of the most delicious jusices fall from the tip of my penis and it is a amazing feeling.
  • Yes its normal, its been happening all my life whenever I get aroused.There is always a wet patch in the undies :)
  • rookrook
    No need for an erection or an inserted Aneros.  I dribble pre-cum when I mentally undress a cute chick, young or 'mature'.  It's main reason I avoid Commando if it might prove, revealing of my mood or thoughts.
  • Yeppers.  Precum typically comes whenever you aroused.  It's lubrication.
  • these answers are kinda what I thought. thank you for the responses.  I was not overly concerned, but I noticed a lot more since my aneros use.