Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Present for my boyfriend?
  • Hello,
    This will be short because i'm in school but i am looking to get an aneros for my boyfriend for christmas but since we don't do much anal play (he's not very comfortable with it but he doesn't dislike it either) so i want pretty much the thinnest one to cause as little discomfort as possible to start but i don't know which one that would be? Links appreciated! And any other hints loved as well!
    Thanks!
  • Great gift idea. The syn's, eupho and helix are very comfortable, flexible and slick. The eupho syn is narrow so it goes in almost effortlessly. I don't know about the helix. You can get the smaller peridise but they are not prostate massagers. Do you want your bf to have prostate massage or just anal play? Do you know what the aneros devices do and to show him how to use it? Will he accept the gift in the spirit it was given, not too embarrassed? Anyway I wish both of you the merriest Christmas you've ever had. Ho ho ho.

• Great gift idea. The syn's, eupho and helix are very comfortable, flexible and slick. The eupho syn is narrow so it goes in almost effortlessly. I don't know about the helix. You can get the smaller peridise but they are not prostate massagers. Do you want your bf to have prostate massage or just anal play? Do you know what the aneros devices do and to show him how to use it? Will he accept the gift in the spirit it was given, not too embarrassed? Anyway I wish both of you the merriest Christmas you've ever had. Ho ho ho.

I've watched some videos that use the aneros prostate massager and so that was what i was thinking, he and i have only ever done my finger for that purpose but since it is harder for me to do that and still be able to do other things (such as kiss him) and i'm doing research now on how to use them so i can explain to him. And he already knows more or less that i plan to get it for him (he doesn't know the specifics but he knows the purpose) and he seems fine with it^^ So yeah i'm just figuring out which one since there are so many and pictures don't do justice size wise 0.0
    Anyways thanks for the suggestions^^
  • Get him a Helix Syn. It's easy to insert and comfortable to have in. That was my first model. I never had anything in my butt before that, so that should tell you something if your BF is nervous about size.
  • You have an extremely lucky bf to have you for a friend! You can get the size and experience specs on the aneros website.
  • XilehXileh
    The Helix Syn is a good recommendation. It is comfortable, the Ptab is not too aggressive, and is easily inserted for a beginner. Include some lube that is glycerin free. Do not use silicone lubes with this model. Show him this forum and be willing to give him some personal time to get acquainted with it, it can take time to experience results. When playing together, very gently stimulate his nipples and see what happens.

You are very generous and open to share this experience with your partner. Don't forget to try one for yourself!

Xileh
  • And another vote for Helix Syn.  The original Helix was my first.  It's small enough to be comfortable but just aggressive enough to be pleasurable.  
  • Stay away from progasm cos its like a dildo. Ill vote for helix syn as well. I only hav the classic. Makes me shoot fountains, but the tab is very uncomfortable with regular use
  • I have both syns.  Started with the helix, and it feels anchored in there, and solid.  The Eupho uses a bit more skill (that you'd get with the helix), like learning to fly-fish.  I've just had two sessions with it, and the second blew my mind.  I can tell it to move right or left and feel it going there without consciously forcing it.