Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

I think I had a stroke, or what is a super o?
  • Sorry if this is a little long, but please read! I'm a newb and need help! :)

So I used to own the Helix aneros and the Rudeboy vibrating prostate stimulator but never had much luck with either one. I have still been doing anal play, but without the aim of massaging my prostate and just for the feeling. One day I ended up having what was the best orgasm of my life and I didn't even ejaculate. I ended having about 4-5 of them with very powerful and pleasurable contractions. After researching what the heck had just happened to me, I began to suspect that I had what is called an anal orgasm, which is a prostate one but without any ejaculation. Not sure if that is the same thing as the super o that I'm reading about around these forums or not, but it was certainly pleasurable.

Fast forward to a few weeks ago I bought the MGX aneros stimulator with the hopes of giving myself another of those dry orgasm more easily. This time around though, I tried the "do nothing" method and sat there for about 30 minutes until I could tell that something nice was happening to my prostate. After using this technique for the past few weeks, I've begun to get what i think are p-waves, or at least mini-orgasm. I get some involuntary contractions that last for maybe 2-4 second and that basically force my stomach to curl into itself and make my abs really flex. Yesterday I was using the "do nothing" method again and was trying to not focus on my breathing and was making everything in my body just go limp. After sitting like that for about 30 minutes or so I began to get the usual p-waves/mini-orgasms. The difference this time was I just got a fresh chest waxing so my nips were very sensitive and I thought that playing with them would help rev things up. When the p-waves hit, it did. And fast. But it didn't actually feel that great. My arms began to get an annoying pins and needles sensation, which I attributed to them losing blood from holding them up to my chest for such a long time (I think I was massaging my nips for maybe 15 minutes or so) so I put them by my sides and just focused on feeling what was going on with my prostate. Within a few minutes I began to have really really strong contractions, the strongest I've ever gotten with the aneros, and I could feel my abs tighten my body towards my legs, making me curl up, while also forcing my neck back and up to look at the ceiling. Then I started to feel my whole entire body get a pins and needles sensation, it felt exactly like my body had gone to sleep (lost blood) and was not a warm and pleasing sensation at all. Then what really scared me was my hands became frozen almost in a clasped position. I couldn't move them at all or straighten my fingers out. Then what made me think I was having a seizure was my face became very numb and was twitching slightly. I couldn't control my neck or face, and I couldn't feel my face at all. It was totally paralyzed. This all last for about 5 minutes or so, all the while I was hoping that I could get back to normal and rip the aneros out of me. It was on of the scariest sensation I have ever had and I imagined that was what someone felt when they had a stroke. When it was over though, I could feel the pleasure again from the aneros and went about my session like normal, but I never had that experience happen again. I just got some of the normal p-waves/mini-orgasms. So what exactly happened to me? Was that a super o? I didn't feel anything like the dry orgasm I gave myself with a dildo, and I didn't really like it. What are your guys thought who have achieved the super o?
  • Alex_xxx
    haha.. well, I can relate to the face twitching. Don`t think you had a stroke, but who knows. You might want to go to the doctor if you think your physical healt might be an issue.
  • Have you ever had a seizure or stroke, superoh? If not and if it hasn't happened again, I doubt you had either. They are two different conditions, seizures coming from your brain and stroke from a clot in an artery. If you want to be sure, ask your doctor. It sounds like a scary experience indeed.

that being said I don't know about super O s from personal experience. I've felt the pins and needles and the loss of body sensation. This morning during a less session, I felt somebody's arm in bed with me but knew that I was alone. then I realized it was my own arm. It wasn't asleep with pins and needles but it was I was like I was outside myself touching a strangers arm. Other's have reported experiences like yours, so I guess it's a possible if disconcerting byproduct on the way to a super O.

My guess is that you were stimulating your nipples too much and overloaded your arousal. I know the temptation to go for a nipple orgasm, but I find a gentle touch on them, not even moving, is enough of a reminder to your prostate of the connection. then I just notice the sensations and wait for my body to respond.

• I don't really think it was either of those things, just trying to create an analogy for what i was experiencing. I'm healthy, have low blood pressure, and am only 25.

Have you ever had a seizure or stroke, superoh? If not and if it hasn't happened again, I doubt you had either. They are two different conditions, seizures coming from your brain and stroke from a clot in an artery. If you want to be sure, ask your doctor. It sounds like a scary experience indeed.

that being said I don't know about super O s from personal experience. I've felt the pins and needles and the loss of body sensation. This morning during a less session, I felt somebody's arm in bed with me but knew that I was alone. then I realized it was my own arm. It wasn't asleep with pins and needles but it was I was like I was outside myself touching a strangers arm. Other's have reported experiences like yours, so I guess it's a possible if disconcerting byproduct on the way to a super O.

My guess is that you were stimulating your nipples too much and overloaded your arousal. I know the temptation to go for a nipple orgasm, but I find a gentle touch on them, not even moving, is enough of a reminder to your prostate of the connection. then I just notice the sensations and wait for my body to respond.

Maybe you're right in that it is something that happens on the way to a super o. Whats weird though is I don't think the aneros is moving at all during my sessions, or I at least don't feel it moving, so I'm not sure if I'm even close to it yet. I looked at that wiki article that shows the steps and I'm not really sure where I am currently lol.
  • XilehXileh
    It' always hard to answer the question: "Did I?". Everyone's Aneros response is so different.

From your description, it appears you experienced a Super O. It certainly sounds like it is outside of your normal frame of reference for an orgasm which is a clue. Pretty wild isn't it?

Congratulations! You have just had an experience that has the potential to open up many new possibilities. Continue to relax, don't try to force it to happen again, know that it can be fickle, and be of open mind. Much has changed for you.

Xileh
  • rumelrumel
    superoh,
    Welcome to the Aneros Forums and Congratulations on having experienced a Super-O Super-O-Joy. From your description of events, I really don't think you experienced any type of epileptic seizure or stroke. Rather it sounds like you experienced a very strong series of whole body orgasmic spasms which could very well feel like full body paralysis akin to sleep paralysis. This paralysis is likely to be a one time event or a very rare event just as isolated sleep paralysis occurs rarely so I wouldn't be concerned that it is going to become a common event.
    superoh said:

Whats weird though is I don't think the aneros is moving at all during my sessions, or I at least don't feel it moving, so I'm not sure if I'm even close to it yet

There is a network of nerves which surround the prostate which generate the P-waves we all have come to love. It does not take much movement to cause these nerves to begin firing their pleasurable signals to the brain. Pressure alone (no movement) can even bring on this chain of sensations so don't fret about it, you'll get the benefits regardless of your ability to detect actual movements.
    superoh said:

I looked at that wiki article that shows the steps and I'm not really sure where I am currently lol.

If you are referring to the Aneros WIKI Milestones it is important to remember that not all men will experience all these events and that the order of their occurrences will vary as well so just be aware of these as possible events during your journey but don't expect them to occur.
    image Good Vibes to You ! image
  • Oh wow. I thought the super o would be a lot better than that. I actually am getting much more pleasure in the work up to what had happened that day. Actually just a few hours ago I was using the aneros, and I was leaking a lot more precum than I usually do and I was feeling very relaxed and was very mentally horny. But like always, I get kind of bored sitting there and breathing that I eventually start trying to manually do contractions on every inhale. Usually this doesn't do anything, but this time I tried a new position. I sat on hands and knees and rested my forehead on a pillow in front of me and could just watch the precum coming out which I think really kicked up the arousal. I didn't get any involuntaries in this position though but it felt better than those anyway. I think I have a lot to learn to understand what is happening at certain stages of my sessions. For instance, I have yet to know what my prostate is feeling and mostly just feel erections and such.
  • XilehXileh
    Super O's change over time. You are just starting.

Much of the wonder you may experience in the future won't be a Super O. It will be your body responding to this new stimulation and developing new connections. You may experience amazing sensations far beyond your sessions.

Enjoy the gift of being male!

Xileh
  • Oh superoh, try visualizing your prostate with the aneros in,. try to feel how the aneros is touching your prostate when you move. Follow the sensations from your anus wrapped and contracting around the aneros, follow it up the shaft to the aneros head and you'll find your prostate. Also you may feel heart beats coming from your prostate. Even if you can't identify it at first, your body knows it and you'll find it eventually. I find that visualizing it right away in my session eliminates other distractions like nipples and penis. I don't get pleasure feelings right away until I feel my prostate swell like a penis whereupon I I start to feel pleasure. Sort of like mentally stroking my prostate as if it was my penis except hands free LOL!
  • I'm beginning to think that what i had was actually a nipple orgasm. And it makes sense now because all the sensation was limited to my chest, arms, and face. I have noticed that I can induce that sensation again. I've tried to avoid touching my nips too much though, as euphemistic had suggested, because I think that continually doing that will lead me down a different path and it didnt even really feel that good. At least not in the traditional sense.

What am I supposed to do though to ramp up the arousal? If I don't touch my nips then all I got are these contractions every once in a while where the aneros gets pulled into me really forcefully, but it doesn't really build up from there and is kinda fleeting. When playing with my nips though, I feel like I might orgasm and my breath starts panting and I get shivers. I've tried other erogenous zones, but even I start a session super horny, I just get tired and bored. I've actually fallen asleep a few times.
  • Oh superoh, try visualizing your prostate with the aneros in,. try to feel how the aneros is touching your prostate when you move. Follow the sensations from your anus wrapped and contracting around the aneros, follow it up the shaft to the aneros head and you'll find your prostate. Also you may feel heart beats coming from your prostate. Even if you can't identify it at first, your body knows it and you'll find it eventually. I find that visualizing it right away in my session eliminates other distractions like nipples and penis. I don't get pleasure feelings right away until I feel my prostate swell like a penis whereupon I I start to feel pleasure. Sort of like mentally stroking my prostate as if it was my penis except hands free LOL!

I have tried to feel the prostate, but the only things I am feeling are
    my erections, a ton of precum coming out and my penis being very tingly,
    and my pulse on my anus. I can't feel anything inside of me.