Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Testicle Sensitivity ?
  • View Poll Results: Have your genitals become more sensitive ? Voters: 6

You may not vote on this poll

Yes 3 50.00%

No recent change 3 50.00%

• rookrook
    At some point in my early teens my genitals, particlarly my testicles, became ultra-sensititive to impact or even a 'gentle' touch.

Once I reached my late '40s they became less sensitive to touch or impact. Now after four-plus years of Aneros play my perineum and genitals have regained much of their youthful sensitivity.

Anyone else ?
  • Turnrow

Rook

I am on your trail.  I am not rewired but at this point I am able to move the sexual energy around my body by concious thought and focusing. 

Yes, I can already tell my genitals are much more sensitive.  Working with the aneros, I had ditched my time in edging that I did before I began aneros use since it is not about the penis.  Just this week I returned to try some edging after an aneros session.  My entire groin lit up like it did when I was a boy.  My penis, balls, everything was way more sensitive and had a glow of pleasure coming from the prostate as I stroked. Nipple action adds exponential pleasure to the mix. 

I cant wait to be rewired.  Again, after searching for almost ten years as I try to hang on to my flagging sexuality as I aged, and now in my mid sixties, this is the closest thing possible in my search for the fountain of youth sexually.