Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Big O with out Aneros
  • BigOluverBigOluver
    So I was stumbling across xtube & I found a very great Aneros vid. I got so turned on that i had to get one. But after I googled it I read that with relaxing & calm breathing you can experience a "Big O" without a Aneros. So I said, "hey funds are low let me give it a try". I cleaned my self, lubed up & inserted my index finger into my ass laying on my left side. I reached my prostate & instantly felt sensation. I began to rub the prostate & extract it in & out like I have read about. I started to feel a wave of i can't explain it but it felt amazing. I started to shake & cry. The tears kind of freaked me out but I stayed with it. After rubbing for 20 minutes little voluntaries came & came & came. I felt like all the air was leaving my body but I stayed with it. I was shaking, crying & moving all around my big bed. Then it happened. My finger slipped out. I thought the sensation & orgasmic feeling would stop but it didn't. i continued to breath as if my finger was still rubbing my prostate. I began to shake uncontrollably. I was pre cumming like crazy, i was screaming and this last for about three minutes. I just ordered the helix. If that was what I felt with out one then with one I am gonna need to tie my self to the bed cause i know i will be jerking & shaking all over the place. It was so amazing & i cant wait til my package cum. This was all last week. Last night i was reading a Aneros story & i started to breathe deeply & started contracting (with out a aneros) & had voluntaries while reading. Did I really have a BIG O. 
  • ineverknewineverknew
    its very possible, some people are wired to feel pleasure almost immediatly from prostate massage, though they do seem to be a select lucky few.  I think with how much pleasure you felt your first time, you'll be amazed once you try out your helix!  Good luck, and welcome!