Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Will PayPal Transactions Work With A Cancelled Card?
  • thecritta

Hi everyone i lost my wallet by accident last friday and i lost all my cards that where in the wallet, i have

contacted the bank and requested a new debit card be sent out but they said it wont probably arrive until next tuesday.

Does anybody know whether paypal transactions will still work if you have cancelled you card? The reason i ask is because

i get paid tomorrow and i want to purchase the Progasm Jr using paypal. Does anybody know whether it will still work?

Or will i have to wait until next tuesday and add my new card to paypal? Incase anybody was wondering there was no money

in the wallet when i lost it, it was completely empty except for all my damn cards which will now have to be replaced.

Anyway i am getting very anxious to try out the Progasm Jr looks like i will have to wait another week so i might as well

take out my sexual frustrations with the Progasm Ice while i try to patiently wait until i can purchase the Progasm Jr cant wait

to get that sexy little sleek black beast in my horny anus.

Take care cheers thecritta.

:( :( :(

• ineverknewineverknew
    im not a paypal expert, but i believe you have the choice when you purchase things with paypal, to use your checking account affiliated with your paypal, or use the credit card on file with paypal.  I guess you could give it a go and see what happens.  Seems like in your paypal settings you can decide which is used first and as a back up too.  I would look at your account and see which is considered primary for purchases.