Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Relaxation and a New Experience
  • XilehXileh
    For the first time in about a year, I have some time away from work, and most things are right in my world, as in minimal mind noise.

In the past, I've experimented with moving P-Waves around and messing with my amygdala. I really haven't studied these too much, lacking the time to seriously invest. In spite of being clueless, I've some interesting experiences.

Last night I had a late session and really focused on relaxation, trying to dampen out contractions and muscle tightness. No physical movement at all. Total jello mode. I'm also playing with my amygdala and getting some interesting results. It was a lot like stimulating my nipples which is very effective for me. After a bit, I started getting a very strong, very deep, full body sensation. It would build, then recede, then build again. It was gentle, but intense enough to be a little unsettling. I have sensed this before, but I don't think I was relaxed enough for it to develop. I also feel there may be more. It did not escalate into my typical Aneros orgasmic response. I find it remarkable how relaxed I feel the day after.

I'm always amazed at how Aneros sensations can change. I have also gained appreciation in the role of total relaxation and for how hard it can be to attain if you are stressed. I have new things to study and take seriously. What a remarkable experience the Aneros can be.

Xileh
  • Tomasheen
    Amyglada! It seems very profound but what is this! I googled it and it seemed way out of my experience! Ha ha.
  • ineverknewineverknew
    how exactly are you stimulating your brain?  For some reason my skull is in the way LOL.  But seriously?
  • XilehXileh
    Look for references to Neil Slade on the internet. His web site is terrible, so poke around a bit.

I can't offer much more than that. There have been posts on this forum in the past. Is anyone currently practicing or dismissing this activity that can offer more, personal insights?

Xileh
  • ineverknewineverknew
    sounds interesting.  I havent been able to move my p waves around yet, so that will have to wait, but a braingasm to does sound like fun.
  • Love_isLove_is
    @Xileh - I've tinkered with Neil Slade's techniques during Aneros sessions in the past. But not for a long time now. It's really hard for me to say for sure though whether it has helped or not. I did notice a strange sensation in my head. But it was not pleasurable by any means. Wish I could tell you more.
  • rookrook
    Early-on in my journey was hearing some serious 'whooshes and rumbling' sounds accompanied by awesome visual forms in brilliant colors.   A friend, very much into yoga, attributed them to having made a 'wrong turn' in the limbic region of my brain and 'firing off' my amygdaia.

Similar result as reported by Love_is...  rather scary!

"Slade Link" appears awesome.  Really want to dedicate a ride to it !

• Xileh,

Try this thread
    https://www.aneros.com/forum/discussion/comment/28063#Comment_28063

In my postings there and by others there are still active links to useful information on this topic.
  • XilehXileh
    Thanks for the links. My limited experience with it produced intense prostate sensations similar to nipple play. That got my attention. No bright lights yet!

Thanks,
    Xileh