Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Could someone tell me what happened?---Unexpected sensations without Aneros
  • Hi all, this is my first post on this forum. I started my journey a few days ago, and have had 4 sessions so far. The last two sessions were great. I got some pleasurable sensations (e.g, involuntary contractions, p-waves) that I learned from this helpful forum.

However, something unexpected happened yesterday. I took a break yesterday after 2 consecutive days' sessions (about 90 minutes each)---by break, I meant that I didn't do anything, no contractions during the day, no ejaculation, and of course, no aneros.

In the middle of last night, however, I suddenly woke up and began to fell p-waves building up. This was then followed by the tingling sensations on my arms and legs, and then involuntary contractions and spasms---just like what happened when I had aneros in me---only less intensive. I then got a rock hard erection and clearly felt the throbbing of my penis ---just like the throbbing when I have a normal ejaculation (however, i didn't get any climax or orgasm related sensations.)

This lasted for about 20 minutes and subsided gradually. I then noticed a good amount of leakage. One hour later after I almost fell back to sleep again, the p-waves came back to me another time. However, this time I managed not to let it build up (I had to get up early and go to work the next day).

I'm a little concerned now: since I haven't used Aneros at all, did this mean that I probably had over trained my prostate in the previous sessions so that it didn't get to rest? Or did this mean that I just have an awakening and horny prostate :)--well I know that my mind is eager to the next session and the excitement for sure lol...

Did any one have similar experiences before? Thank you in advance!!
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    anerospiano,

Congratulation, yes, what you've related is indeed an indication of a prostate awakening.  This is part of an ongoing process that we often refer to as rewiring.  This is a time when your body acclimates itself to a new form of stimulation and becomes accustomed to the sensations that result from it.  These events are neurological, psychological, emotional and for some spiritual in nature.  Where and when this occurs in ones journey varies from one individual to the next.  It is clear from what you've described that you are on the path to the Super O.    When that happens for you I cannot say as again this varies so widely from one person to the next.  Stay tuned in and open to everything that comes your way and things will reveal themselves to you in time.   Check out the WIKI for more information on Rewiring

All the best,

BF Mayfield
  • ineverknewineverknew
    sounds like you had a spontaneous aneroless session as we call them, or "less" session.  Thats where you get all kinds of great things going on just like when the aneros is inserted, but its really not.  Sounds like your definately heading in the right direction.  As things progress these feelings may appear anywhere and anytime, sometimes at inconvenient times, like work, though you can stop them usually by just keeping yourself busy and not focusing on it.
  • rumelrumel
    anerospiano,

I concur with 'B Mayfield's statements. You've just begun a never ending journey of discovery and personal change. "...something unexpected happened..." is a wonderful example of exactly how the rewiring occurs. There is no need to be concerned, these spontaneously generated sensations are the result of the initiative of intent you put into effect by beginning this journey. You can rest assured that you body will never generate sensations to your detriment.
    image Good Vibes to You ! image
  • Thank you  guys for your suggestions! Now I feel more relieved and confident about my journey.

Another thing I felt strongly lately is that accompanying those sensations, I also have a disturbing feeling in my lower abdomen. It feels like there's a whole bunch of bubbles moving around (and I can usually hear the noise in the lower stomach/abdomen). This is more obviously right before I feel the p-waves, or right after I get aroused...Is this part of the "rewirting" process too?

I asked this because it is a bit uncomfortable and annoying to me, and distracts me from work...I saw from one post that sometimes this may be because I have built up a lot of liquid/energy in aneros sessions, and something needs to be released....if this is case, I guess i should do more sessions or try to ejaculate more often in between the sessions to release them?
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69
    @anerospiano Magic Happened! The kind of magic that aludes a many man on the the same blissful Journey you are on.
  • ineverknewineverknew
    no idea on the bubbles.  Maybe gas? lol
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69
    I was wondering if it was his lube. I had that before I changed.
  • Ineverknew: I thought it was gas too lol...but was that related to aneros sessions? 
    xtimedt69: I use coconut oil & walnut oil (& shea butter one time) as recommended by someone here...could that be it??
  • ineverknewineverknew
    i wouldnt think the lubes your using would cause gas, mostly gas is caused by water based lubes, so i think your fine with what your using.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    As the others have said, it is certainly possible that lube is the culprit , particularly if you notice that you're producing more gas than usual.   That said,  you hit upon another possibility, namely that this may be a side effect of the rewiring process.   Early on in my journey I would experience some lower abdominal discomfort the day after an extended session.  The sensations that you reported sound very familiar to me.    If you're having measurable discomfort following your sessions without the Aneros, then it's pretty clear that lubrication isn't to blame.   If it is the case, the good news is that it normally disappears within a week or so.

Stay with it!

BF Mayfield
  • Tickle
    I have had similar experences to you, having only started a few weeks ago I have had occurences where I've been sitting in a chair and my backend feels like it has an amusement park inside it. Even now as I type this I am aware of a feeling in my prostate area and if I contract my pc muscle only very slightly I get this wonderful feeling that seems to radiate from that area, if I could describe it it would be similar to a very slight pre ejaculative feeling. When laying on my back with knees bent, feet flat on bed I can get my legs to spasm very rapidly useing involuntary muscles, it amazes me how fast they flap against each other when they really get going,, almost like insect wings, don't now the workings behind how/why this happens though. I can get them going with or without the aneros, sometimes for 5 minutes at a time. Changes are certainly happening on a subliminal level and I think the rewiring is really starting to take effect as the feeling down there is really starting to distract me on a daily basis.
  • ineverknewineverknew
    Good to hear Tickle!
  • twlltintwlltin
    Getting a feeling of mild nausea or "butterflies in the stomach" is very common -- and a good sign that you're progressing. Don't worry about it. It passes.
  • Thanks guys! I just want to make an update about my "bubbling" feelings (or the "amusement park" feeling by Tickle). It did go away gradually. I had a session again last night, and got back some of those feelings, but they were much less stronger than before. I'm positive that, like twlltin said, it will pass :)