Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Making Good Progress
  • I think I made a mini-breakthrough last night.  :D

I am about 4 weeks into the journey and seem to progress a little with each session.  I have been getting some involuntary motion of the massagers (Vice and Eupho), but I expected a little better since I have been doing PC exercises semi-regularly for the last several years.  I got the idea to do a fairly hard PC/kegel workout prior to starting my Aneros session last night to see if I could "pre-fatigue" the muscles.  I did about 100 pc and kegel contractions and then did 10 clamp and hold contractions prior to putting in the Eupho.  After insertion, I IMMEDIATELY started getting some pretty pleasurable twitching of the device and could feel quite a bit more pulsing of the prostate than normal.  It normally has taken me 30-40 minutes to get somewhere near this level of stimulation previously.  I previously had tried light contractions with some small positive effect, but I decided to try some fairly strong contractions (~50%) to see if that had any additional effect.  The Eupho began to thrash around fairly forcefully and it felt pretty incredible.  I went for about 90 minutes last night and got quite a bit further than with my previous sessions.  I could feel something trying to build in the background and my prostate was twitching and swelling noticeably.  I also had much better recognition of sensations, in particular those pertaining to the prostate.  The sensation I got was very similar to the feeling I get when a traditional orgasm begins to build to the "point of no return".  I was at about 90% of that feeling but I could tell that I wasn't going to get any further so I stopped the session to prevent reaching the point where I would get frustrated.

I also had some really good feelings while "doing nothing" last night, but it seems that my body responds very well to contractions, so I'm going to follow this path with the pre-exercises for a while and see what develops.

I think I'm getting really close to a mini-o or a dry-o.  Thoughts?
  • I have done another couple of sessions and am finding that I enjoy the fact that I never quite know what is going to happen.  I had a good session with the Vice 3 days ago where I got some pretty strong movement and a couple of mild to moderate clamping actions.  Previous to this, I got very little motion or feeling on my prostate with the Vice. 

I haven't had a session the last few days because I really didn't have any urge or desire to do so.  However, at work today, I suddenly had a rapid pulsing sensation in my prostate come out of nowhere.  I thought I would do a session tonight but my digestive tract apparently was not in the mood to cooperate.  I went to bed about 10:30 and immediately started getting the pulsing sensation in my prostate along with some decent p-waves.  As I type this, it is 2:15 AM and I am surfing the 'net because the sensations are preventing me from sleeping.  While I know I will pay for the lack of sleep tomorrow, I am really enjoying the sensations and hope this is a good sign of the things yet to come.
  • ineverknewineverknew
    sounds like your definately awakening your prostate.  There is no right or wrong way to do this, definately try new things, new techniques.  Sometimes you can get those feelings to go away when they are annoying you and you need to sleep by just rubbing one off.
  • XilehXileh
    It sounds like you are progressing nicely. Everything you describe is a good sign. The feelings you are getting outside of a session are pretty normal. They were very intense for me in the beginning and moderated as time passed although they can still be pretty strong for me even now.

I practice the "Do Nothing" approach with light contractions and nipple play. A liitle contracting helps get things started and I have had good luck exercising those muscles before a session.

One of the fun aspects about Aneros use is how your response changes over time and with different models.

Have fun!

Xileh