Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Wondering where i am / what i do next...
  • inhope
    cheers Mdad, just worried that it will stop mid session like it did last time :-)

Also very jealous of that guy in the vid where the device works straight way, what a douche he is!
  • inhope
    just had another session today, nice feelings but i notice only when i have an erection, without one i feel next to nothing.

When i move the device i need to do it quite quickly and small movements to feel something. Its a little tiring. But i don't feel any involuntatires, other than my right leg, ALWAYS my right leg, going mental and shaking, left one doesn't move at all hardly.

There is a barrier here but i can't quite figure out the quirks and eccentricities in order to overcome them, nothing seems consistent nor do my experiences parallel anyone else's here...
  • ineverknewineverknew
    from reading some of your older posts, you are having involuntaries, the tug of war and the very quick movements, though you say you get no pleasure from them.  I think everything is working correctly and how it should but you need to remember the prostate orgasm is more or less a mind orgasm, you need to enjoy all of the subtle feelings and let everything go and just relax into these feelings whether pleasureable or not and eventually the pleasure will come.  But dont be fooled this is one of the hardest parts of this journey, the letting go.  I still struggle with it myself.  But eventually it will click one day for you.  Having an erection can be bothersome, i completley understand that, and there isnt much you can do about it other then to not focus on it.  Leg twitching is normal too, again though try not to focus on it, instead try and relax even more and focus only on your prostate whether you feel anything or not.  What position are you in when your legs twitch?  I find laying down on my back with my legs spread slightly helps so my legs do not twitch, but if i raise them up and bend at the knee they will twitch like crazy.
  • inhope
    lying on my back causes the leg to twitch, the only time it doesn't twitch is when i am using the muscle i.e. standing up or kneeling, but i feel 100% of nothing if i do either of those.

I think its more physical than mental, this act of stimulation, again of move the device subtly i can feel things, if i focus my mind and do all the other hippy dippy BS people say here i get nowhere. its physical, plain and simple and the way to get this to work is to just be subtle and look for a certain type of feedback from the prostate. 

One thing i can do though upon removal of the device is to tense my legs and i get the biggest boner ever and i am about 95% able to orgasm, hands free. Orgasm would be poor though if i did.

• ineverknewineverknew
    I'll agree its both physical and mental, for example if a guy(assuming your straight) were to start jacking you off you would probably have a hard time ejaculating, the same goes for the prostate, even though its being massaged your mind has to be in the right place too, you have to be attuned to the pleasure and turned on.  Im not talking about hippy dippy BS either lol, im talking about clear mind, focusing on the feelings and being relaxed, thats all, nothing else.  I'll say one thing, you sure know how to have hands free orgasms!  Whether they are pleasureable or not, there are ALOT of guys who wish they could do that, myself included, ive tried many times over the years and havent been able.  At least once per session I will get extremely hard to the point where it almost hurts but nothing ever happens.