Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Beginner's Luck?
  • I am a healthy 44 year old man.  I am inexperienced with butt play (except for my own two fingers), until three days ago.  I am writing to ask advice of any user who can be of help.

A friend told me to try an Aneros product, and I ordered one straight away.  Like many of you, I began to read everything I could about non-penile orgasms and saw a couple of videos of guys having Super O's.  Three nights ago, I couldn't sleep and began watching some of the videos, and I thought I would just try to do some gentle kegel exercises in time with them.  In about 45 minutes, I experienced my first non-penile orgasm.  I went back to sleep, woke up, and did it again.  Over the last three days, I have been able almost to produce them on command, from very small, to about the strength (but not the limited effects) of a penile orgasm.  

My aneros is to be delivered tomorrow.  Any advice on proceeding?
  • rookrook

Hello ameriscot and welcome!

Congratulations on your progress so far!

I think that right now the wiki < http://wiki.malegspot.com/index.php?title=Main_Page > will be your best friend.  Suggest, spending today focusiing on the first three sections of that document.

Please go slow and if you have any questions place them here or join us in Aneros Chat.

blessings....   rook

• Session one with Progasm.

When I first put it in, it felt awesome.  Full for sure.  Good pressure.  Had a mini O.  I lay there for about 20 minutes getting used to it, and contracting just a bit.  After only a few minutes, the full feeling started to diminish.  The contracting even the smallest bit with this thing in puts a good deal of pressure on everything, and that took adjustment and restraint.  I had a couple of good orgasms over the next 45 minutes or so, but they were not coming as quickly as I could generate them without it in me.  I was deflated a bit.

Toward the end of the sesh, I noticed that I could contract freely, and that's when I had a couple of strong, long orgasms.  I drooled.  I made noises I've never made.  It kept going.  Fantastic.

I finished myself off traditionally with the Progasm inside, and I found that I didn't like it.  Maybe it will take time, or maybe I'll just take it out.

My advice after my first session is to be patient in getting used to it.  It took about an hour for me to feel freedom with it.  Expect a learning curve.  Enjoy the sesh for what it is, not for what you wish it was.

I can't wait for tomorrow.
  • ineverknewineverknew
    im interested in how your friend told you about aneros? lol.  And how you reacted since you admitted to no anal experience.  Just curious if you wanted to share.  Thanks.
  • He Is a good friend and we have discussed such things before.  It was in text form, so a bit less threatening.
  • For my second use of my new Progasm, I had only about 30 minutes.  I knew that I was going against the advice of many on this forum, but my body wanted it.  I should mention again, that this is my first anal toy of any kind.

I inserted it, and it fit like an old shoe.  No adjustment or waiting time.  No discomfort.  Just 30 minutes of bliss.  An hour later, and my body is still tingling.
  • ineverknewineverknew
    i started out with the progasm too.  Great toy, and still my favorite.  My sessions are usually about 2 hours, but if you want to try short sessions, go for it.  I know how it is when your prostate is calling for ya, its hard not to give in sometimes lol.