Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Chat's Back?
  • varmintvarmint
    Looks like Aneros Chat is back on.  Although getting there isn't so easy.  Have to login, then go back to main Aneros page to get to chat.  Same for Blogs.

Some interesting feature now too:  https://www.aneros.com/chat//
  • twlltintwlltin
    Some of us were encouraged to try it out last week, and I specifically asked whether I should make a note on my unofficial chat page saying it was ready. I was asked to hold off for a little while until it was better integrated with the forum, at which point it would be officially announced.
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Looks like chat is back. Access it from the front page of Aneros.com, under "Experience." There is no link from this Forum page.
  • I noticed the two additions to the list that appears when the mouse pointer hovers over "Experience", from the Blogs area.  So I went to visit.

It's a big room, with great acoustics, but it has no comfy chairs.  No bar either.
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Chat is working better than before the Big Hack. Please visit.
  • twlltintwlltin
    One little niggle/giggle. The present chat session ends in minus 86 hours from now.  :-B
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Also, if you upload an image to chat, the scrolling goes haywire.

• CTCT
    Hey Guys, how are things looking in the chat now?  I'm hoping we have worked out most of the bugs so we can make an announcement.

-CT
  • rumelrumel
    @CT, The re-born Chat is very nice, with new features like image insertion but can we eliminate the three default Eiffel Tower samples in the "My Files" personal folder?
    Questions Good Vibes to You ! Questions
  • twlltintwlltin
    There's still the problem with autoscroll and images taller than the emoticons.
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Scrolling still AFU after uploading an image to chat.