Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

How long have you had an aneros inside?
  • busco
    Just wondering how long anyone had any aneros product inside them? Doesn't matter if you had to remove it temporarily for a bowel movement.
  • twlltintwlltin
    Not counting overnights, I think I went about 14 hours once without needing to remove.
  • busco
    Wow! 14 hours is a long session. Do you go about your day? With one quick removal I've had the Helix in for 8 hours.
  • stumpy
    I've gone about 4 hours awake...but I've gone 8-10 hours awake and then asleep...which is not recommended and I usually wake up and have to take it out about 3am. The key here is lube though. I have used just Coconut oil for a few months and never had a problem of running out of lube or having to re-lube. I always prelube with a small child medicine syringe and then dip my Vice in the oil prior to insertion. The Coconut Oil is relatively cheap at $15-$20 for a good size tub and last me quite a while. Worst thing you want to do is have the lube dry up and have it stick to the inside of your rectum or the sphincter...that is not ideal!